Biden Approval Lowest of Presidency – 32% postive, 57% negative. Overall, Net negative 25.

No he's not better than Obama. But he is better than trump. And he will be better than DeSantis.
You are a monkey's ass if you believe that. Or maybe you are in a monkey's ass. I forget how your Groomercrats refer to yourselves and asses or is it making asses of yourself, or playing with your ass, or your friends ass, or maybe like Hair Sniffing Joe who played with his dog's ass and got bit?

Biden was a bad choice right from the beginning.

But what could the party do when America was still not ready for a good choice that was a much more leftist candidate that would honestly work for the people.

And then too, there was Trump as the other choice who had obviously lied about an agenda that would be for the working class.

Trust Trump again, as opposed to Biden who was known as the same old lies of the American way coming through finally.

And then even Trump wasn't considered a better choice against that string of Demo lies!
Not that I really GAF what your communist Canadian opinion is about American policy, duck, but please name one category where the average American's life has improved under Biden's regime. I'll wait.

Not that I really GAF what your communist Canadian opinion is about American policy, duck, but please name one category where the average American's life has improved under Biden's regime. I'll wait.
There are none and so there is no need for you to wait.
Biden talked the right talking points but him and his party has done that many times in the past. Neither poltical party in America has gotten to the point of laying the corruption aside and stopping the catering to the wealthy.
Something more resembling Bernie's agenda is what is required.

But alas, it's more likely that even Bernie would fail by being hijacked by American greed.

I predict something similar to D'Sousa's scam being the future of America unless Trump can win at the ballot box. Americans should be forewarned by understanding how Hitler was able t come to power.

Otherwise, my message to pissants lie you is quack, quack, quack.

There are none and so there is no need for you to wait.
Biden talked the right talking points but him and his party has done that many times in the past. Neither poltical party in America has gotten to the point of laying the corruption aside and stopping the catering to the wealthy.
Something more resembling Bernie's agenda is what is required.

But alas, it's more likely that even Bernie would fail by being hijacked by American greed.

I predict something similar to D'Sousa's scam being the future of America unless Trump can win at the ballot box. Americans should be forewarned by understanding how Hitler was able t come to power.

Otherwise, my message to pissants lie you is quack, quack, quack.
More communist nonsense from the duck. No wealthy in Canada, eh? I'm sure all of those well-to-do enclaves in Victoria are happy to know that. You lazy parasites that refuse to get off of your asses and improve your lot are laughable. If you had your way, we would all be scrounging for insects and living in caves.

Biden wants to tax corporations more. He is an idiot and so are the people that support him.

Corporations saw a 40 percent cut in taxes under Trump

Little trickled down to the workers

Time to repeal it

They don't ask names when your going up to communion, they just know her name as she is popular as hell. Many adulters, killers, DUI's go up and receive communion. Sinners receive communion. Pelosi didn't have an abortion did she, nothing is wrote about it, she has 6 children.
Pelosi feel its between a women and her doctor.
She wants abortion up till birth. She is evil.

Biden wants to tax corporations more. He is an idiot and so are the people that support him.
My, my, my, that would be anti-inflationary, eh? Like no corp. would ever pass on a tax increase to the consumer. I saw a great graphic of a movie marquee that someone posted. It said, "Joe Biden--Unaware in Delaware." Seems apropos.

You think it's going to get better? LOL

Economy and jobs were great his first year
The invasion of Ukraine caused it to tank

Jobs are still strong, inflation will reverse as we get back to normal

Economists are predicting current inflation to last around a year

Economy and jobs were great his first year
The invasion of Ukraine caused it to tank

Jobs are still strong, inflation will reverse as we get back to normal

Economists are predicting current inflation to last around a year
Lol, no Ukraine has nothing to do with it. Biden is an idiot and has always been a failure. He has been in government for over 50 years and is still quoting he is going to fix the same problems.

America will be no more if you fools don't get your clown out of the Oval Office Pronto.

At this point America will take it's chances with Camel Toe Hoe the most unqualified VP in American History.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Lol, no Ukraine has nothing to do with it. Biden is an idiot and has always been a failure. He has been in government for over 50 years and is still quoting he is going to fix the same problems.
Inflation is worldwide. Only idiots and people who are uninformed are blaming Biden.

Inflation is worldwide. Only idiots and people who are uninformed are blaming Biden.
Biden is part of the problem because he is a diaper shitting puppet for these Satanic New World Order Fascists. Do you freaking read anything? Why do you think these people tried to politically assassinate Trump and continue to try to do so? He wasn't down with their plan.

When these Elite Assholes told you that you would own Nothing and Be Happy, they Freaking Meant it, and Mean to bleed everyone dry, destroy your retirement and take everything you own if they have to until we come crawling and begging for them to reset the economies of The World and install a Global Fascist Tyrannical New World Order Government.

Freaking Blind and Clueless Sheep cannot even see what is happening right in front of them.

Keep watching your favorite propaganda channel. They are your friends.

No, it’s true
Biden doesn’t run for 2 1/2 years

You can look it up

So you really think the demented President Potato Head will turn it around in 2 years? :lol:

With what, his razor sharp intellect and silver tongue? Dim President's only succeed if they are skillful liars. Biden is no Bill Clinton or Obama. The damage to the Dim brand will last a generation. Think Jimmy Carter. You gals are toast. :D

Forum List

Back