Biden Approval Dropping Like a Rock Already

The information to become informed is out there.

I never said it wasn't. But the problem is people don't seek that information and vote anyhow without knowing WTF they're voting on. That's the problem with our election system. Only those who have at least the slightest knowledge of politics, issues and policies should be voting. If you are too lazy to vote in person, it's likely you don't care all that much which means you have invested little time into learning about these things.

The information to become informed is out there.

I never said it wasn't. But the problem is people don't seek that information and vote anyhow without knowing WTF they're voting on. That's the problem with our election system. Only those who have at least the slightest knowledge of politics, issues and policies should be voting. If you are too lazy to vote in person, it's likely you don't care all that much which means you have invested little time into learning about these things.

And you think by restricting voters on their knowledge of politics is not fascism? That's what happened in South Africa. You're brain dead son.
That's authoritianism and what makes you think you are intellectually superior
To your opponents? You pompous arsehole.
That's like trump requesting the reporting of covid infections stop would some how diminish the infections.

he NFL draft prospects take the wonderlic test, which is always amusing.

We should have a wonderlic type test for candidates, but it would be almost impossible to stop Dems from cheating....

Speaking of which, what would happen if our sports teams were run this way?

Let's say that the NFL decided to allow citizens of their cities to pick the players instead of the management. Now in my city, anybody could vote on players. You could vote based on how they are dressed, if they did a cool Nike commercial, how they speak, how they talk. In your city, you had to demonstrate an acute knowledge of football to be able to vote on your players.

Which city would have the best team, yours or mine? That's the problem with voting in this country.

And you think by restricting voters on their knowledge of politics is not fascism? That's what happened in South Africa. You're brain dead son.
That's like trump requesting the reporting of covid infections stop would some how diminish the infections.

And what we have now is working so much better, isn't it? The ignorant voters voted for a presidential candidate that promised to cut our fuel supply making fuel costs more expensive. Increase tax rates on our job creators when we need them the most. Strip guns away from law abiding citizens so the criminals who don't obey laws would rule the country. Turn now safe and secure suburbs into crime ridden hell holes costing property owners to lose half their property value. Open our borders to allow millions of diseased untested immigrants into the country and bus them across the nation coast to coast. A drug addict son who was under FBI investigation who's laptop contained videos of him having sex with children. Now you tell me, who in their right mind would vote for such a candidate unless they were completely retarded or completely politically ignorant?

If not allowing ignorant people to vote is fascism, then I'm a fascist. Because even the founders didn't want everybody to have the right to vote; only land owners. Or were our founders fascists too?

Trump may run again and this time it would be overwhelming even with the voter fraud

You idiot.

Trump just did win by an overwhelming margin. He won 35 states, a landslide. The fraud will be as large as it needs to be as long as Chris Wray is FBI director, the machines stay, and the fraud of 2020 does not get properly busted.
Voter turn out by Democrats and independents was huge..that is why Trump lost and why republican controlled states are now trying to make it harder than ever for democrats to be able to vote in red states. Fewer polling places, fewer drop boxes, shorter hours, more restrictions on mail in voting, gerrymandering. Even going so far as to making it illegal to give voters standing in long lines in the sun refreshments. Hopefully these voter restriction laws will backfire on republicans.
You only won by massive voter fraud

he NFL draft prospects take the wonderlic test, which is always amusing.

We should have a wonderlic type test for candidates, but it would be almost impossible to stop Dems from cheating....

Speaking of which, what would happen if our sports teams were run this way?

Let's say that the NFL decided to allow citizens of their cities to pick the players instead of the management. Now in my city, anybody could vote on players. You could vote based on how they are dressed, if they did a cool Nike commercial, how they speak, how they talk. In your city, you had to demonstrate an acute knowledge of football to be able to vote on your players.

Which city would have the best team, yours or mine? That's the problem with voting in this country.

It starts with truth, and America isn't getting any from the media, the Dems, or the w crowd.

That our country has not figured out that Covid has not been here since more than a year ago is as sad as it is scary....

What is the evidence it is here?

A - a test, a test Elon musk took four times in one day, went 2 and 2, musk never developed symptoms....

And what we have now is working so much better, isn't it? The ignorant voters voted for a presidential candidate that promised to cut our fuel supply making fuel costs more expensive. Increase tax rates on our job creators when we need them the most. Strip guns away from law abiding citizens so the criminals who don't obey laws would rule the country. Turn now safe and secure suburbs into crime ridden hell holes costing property owners to lose half their property value. Open our borders to allow millions of diseased untested immigrants into the country and bus them across the nation coast to coast. A drug addict son who was under FBI investigation who's laptop contained videos of him having sex with children. Now you tell me, who in their right mind would vote for such a candidate unless they were completely retarded or completely politically ignorant?

If not allowing ignorant people to vote is fascism, then I'm a fascist. Because even the founders didn't want everybody to have the right to vote; only land owners. Or were our founders fascists too?

He did not promise to increase the price. That happened because of the hack on the computers.

The job creators are paying virtually no tax because trump let them get away with it. Tax the shit out them.

He made no promises to take your guns. That's a blatant lie wanker.

You never said anything when GWB allowed them in to be exploited by businesses with low wages. Nor Obama.
Only when trump said he would build a wall did you realise there was problem.

Hunters computer was never examined because it didn't exist. The store owner was a Republican and the whole thing was a lie which is why nothi g was ever done. You're an idiot for believing.

The people who installed Biden were ex republicans. Yes your own people and statistics prove it. That silent majority you were spruiking would save trump turned out to be drmocrats. The joke is on you dickhead.

This term of democrats being fascist has recently crept into the debate. It's just another derogatory label you apply just like they are all communists. It's bullshit and there has never been a communist elected to the presidency. It's a scare tactic.
Fascism is not type of person. It is government or dictator alone who shows those tendencies. It's never been exhibited by Biden, ever. You are a liar.

Trump was recognised worldwide as the closest and displayed his authoritarianism symptoms regularly.

The founders were not very wise men even you think they were. Plodders at best. Neither did they want certain people not to vote. But I must say that idiots like you make a compelling retrospective argument for that restriction.

Biden even has the Brits and Europeans puzzled.

Only in your tiny mind.
Your opinion of me does not change the impression senile chicom Joe is leaving. I can hardly wait for Putin to completely humiliate the old fool in a very public way.

Biden even has the Brits and Europeans puzzled.

Only in your tiny mind.
Your opinion of me does not change the impression senile chicom Joe is leaving. I can hardly wait for Putin to completely humiliate the old fool in a very public way.

But it's only your opinion for which you have no proof. I don't care what Putin does. Biden is the president and that's what gets up your nose and I'm happy about that.

He did not promise to increase the price. That happened because of the hack on the computers.

The job creators are paying virtually no tax because trump let them get away with it. Tax the shit out them.

He made no promises to take your guns. That's a blatant lie wanker.

You never said anything when GWB allowed them in to be exploited by businesses with low wages. Nor Obama.
Only when trump said he would build a wall did you realise there was problem.

Hunters computer was never examined because it didn't exist. The store owner was a Republican and the whole thing was a lie which is why nothi g was ever done. You're an idiot for believing.

The people who installed Biden were ex republicans. Yes your own people and statistics prove it. That silent majority you were spruiking would save trump turned out to be drmocrats. The joke is on you dickhead.

This term of democrats being fascist has recently crept into the debate. It's just another derogatory label you apply just like they are all communists. It's bullshit and there has never been a communist elected to the presidency. It's a scare tactic.
Fascism is not type of person. It is government or dictator alone who shows those tendencies. It's never been exhibited by Biden, ever. You are a liar.

Trump was recognised worldwide as the closest and displayed his authoritarianism symptoms regularly.

The founders were not very wise men even you think they were. Plodders at best. Neither did they want certain people not to vote. But I must say that idiots like you make a compelling retrospective argument for that restriction.

Need the videos? Whorris was asked if she made it to President, would she stop fracking on her first day in office? She responded that yes she would. They asked Dementia the same thing. He said "we will get rid of fracking........we will work it out." Before the hack, he stopped the Keystone pipeline and stopped exploration and new drilling on public lands. That's what sent the price up. The hack was only temporary. We are still paying 70 cents a gallon more here than we were when this mental patient took over.

Yes, tax the shit out of our job creators. They will make larger automation investments to replace humans, use more outsourcing, or move out of the country. Brilliant. Well, where are all these higher taxes now that the Nazis are in complete control of our federal government that they promised us? Let's see them baby. I want to see the commies completely destroy this country so they never have power again, and high taxation will do just that.

No promise to take our guns? Read his firearms plan for America. It's on his website. I read it, why didn't you? Read the Communists gun reform bill. Just about the same thing.

As for the border, we did complain under Bush and DumBama. It's why we voted for Trump instead of your professional politician, because he was the only one who said close the border.

Nothing was ever done with Hunter's computer because that's how Nazis work. They use the government to do their dirty work like covering up for family members. How did Hunter lie on a federal firearms application and never prosecuted by the government? How did his GF take the gun he got with that falsified application and throw it in a dumpster nearby a school and nothing was ever done to him? The owner of the computer shop has no political affiliation.

No dickhead, nobody with a half of a brain voted for Dementia. President Trump gained 12 million more voters than he had the first time he ran. He increased his base, not shrunk it.

The Democrats are not Communists? Then go to the US Communist website and do some reading. You will find very few differences between their platform and the Democrat party. While you're there, do a search for articles on people like Hillary, DumBama, Sanders. Then do a search for articles on Trump, Bush, Cruz and see what their opinions are of those people.

Our founders were the most brilliant people on the planet. Look at what they created in just a few hundred years compared to other countries that existed for thousands of years. The foundation they created is why we are the strongest and wealthiest country in the world.

I trust polls these days almost as much as I trust politicians! (eye roll)

I'm curious however to see how Biden's numbers change as people begin to see what his economic policies are doing to THEIR wallets! I have no idea if this is a nationwide thing at the moment but the prices of everyday items here in Florida are increasing like I've never seen before. Biden talks about taxing the rich but so far his policies are costing the rest of us a lot of money.

I'm curious however to see how Biden's numbers change as people begin to see what his economic policies are doing to THEIR wallets! I have no idea if this is a nationwide thing at the moment but the prices of everyday items here in Florida are increasing like I've never seen before. Biden talks about taxing the rich but so far his policies are costing the rest of us a lot of money.

As a retired truck driver I can tell you how increased fuel costs affect transportation costs. Of course everything goes up in price. Just about every single item in your grocery store was brought there by a truck. Between city and highway, my tractor-trailer averaged 6 miles per gallon. Since the passage of lower sulfur diesel fuel, diesel fuel is more expensive than gasoline. But just open your window and take a deep inhale. Can't you smell how much cleaner our air is???

What you are witnessing is the devaluation of the dollar. Why are you seeing this? You won't find what I am about to tell you in any financial magazine so don't bother.
Recently with the huge gifting of monies to the public in the approximate amount of 10 trillion altogether for stimulus and related giveaways ( much of which went off shore to boomerang accounts in Europe and Asia ) the Fed had ordered up to 10 Trillion in new ( virtual notes ) monetary units to be infused into the economy via several methods. The primary method was direct deposit which does not require a paper equivalent to " Proof it " as the term goes. ( In fact we do not have enough paper notes to match the official number of circulating units out there right now because the Fed and the Treasury both depend on the " Plastic effect " to hide that deficit )

Now then with the introduction of 10 Trillion in previously unsubstantiated funds the current circulation of just under 40 trillion in working economic supply has been hit pretty hard with up to 25% inflationary pressure. This means that all of your municipalities, corporate supply chains, and government agencies are no longer able to procure at the same rate. So they must change the numbers to reflect the new, lower value of the money unit. This looks like a price increase but in reality it is simply a money decrease or what I like to call currency rotting. This is why most of the top 5% in our nation are currently making massive purchases of gold.....

JO

Last edited:

Forum List

Back