Biden Approval Dropping Like a Rock Already

It would have been nice if some of these people had bothered to take their good hard look at him BEFORE the election, instead of vaguely casting a vote and waiting to find out who they voted for afterward.

Americas number one voting problem: uninformed voters.

I always roll my eyes when people gabble on about the wonders of "getting more people involved and voting". I've always thought we had far too many people voting who had no business even being in the building. I frankly think, bare minimum, one should have to pass a competency test to be able to register to vote. Say, for example, the US citizenship exam - not like I'm trying to set a difficult standard here. If one knows less about this country than a new immigrant, one should sit the election out.

Trump may run again and this time it would be overwhelming even with the voter fraud

You idiot.

Trump just did win by an overwhelming margin. He won 35 states, a landslide. The fraud will be as large as it needs to be as long as Chris Wray is FBI director, the machines stay, and the fraud of 2020 does not get properly busted.
Pushing The Big Lie like a good trump toadie.

Trump may run again and this time it would be overwhelming even with the voter fraud

You idiot.

Trump just did win by an overwhelming margin. He won 35 states, a landslide. The fraud will be as large as it needs to be as long as Chris Wray is FBI director, the machines stay, and the fraud of 2020 does not get properly busted.
Not if the gop takes back the house and the governorships in Michigan and Pennsylvania
Thru threats and kidnappings?

You idiot.

Pushing The Big Lie like a good trump toadie.

Says the Biden Bot.

I always roll my eyes when people gabble on about the wonders of "getting more people involved and voting". I've always thought we had far too many people voting who had no business even being in the building. I frankly think, bare minimum, one should have to pass a competency test to be able to register to vote. Say, for example, the US citizenship exam - not like I'm trying to set a difficult standard here. If one knows less about this country than a new immigrant, one should sit the election out.

Maybe not quite that much but some sort of very simple test that even the least knowledgeable citizen should know. Like what party controls the House? What party controls the Senate? What party does the VP belong to? Is the US in debt or do we have a surplus. If so, how much?

Now these can be 10 questions like this all multiple choice. One would need 7 out of 10 before being handed a ballot. If you cannot pass the test, you cannot vote until next election because your name will be removed from the current election.

The left wants people like the Obama Phone lady to ultimately decide who our representatives are because the politically ignorant will always vote for a Democrat. Hey! Democrat sounds like democracy, and democracy is a good thing, right? :eusa_shhh:

Biden approval numbers will probably plummet when families with children begin receiving their stimulus checks.
Dark people and beggars are going to love that shit
All the white people with kids under 16 will love it also.
That is why we need reparations for those who reared children also who are older or adults. In the spirit of giving, let give to all.

Guess people must think Nancy Pelosi is running the show. Biden is a complete incompetent.
You never said a word when trumps approval fell.
It doesn't matter though. He is still the elected potus and neither you not a bad poll will change that.

Go and fossick around looking for that evidence of fraud instead of wasting time with polls.

Maybe not quite that much but some sort of very simple test that even the least knowledgeable citizen should know. Like what party controls the House? What party controls the Senate? What party does the VP belong to? Is the US in debt or do we have a surplus. If so, how much?

Now these can be 10 questions like this all multiple choice. One would need 7 out of 10 before being handed a ballot. If you cannot pass the test, you cannot vote until next election because your name will be removed from the current election.

The left wants people like the Obama Phone lady to ultimately decide who our representatives are because the politically ignorant will always vote for a Democrat. Hey! Democrat sounds like democracy, and democracy is a good thing, right? :eusa_shhh:

The NFL draft prospects take the wonderlic test, which is always amusing.

We should have a wonderlic type test for candidates, but it would be almost impossible to stop Dems from cheating....

It would have been nice if some of these people had bothered to take their good hard look at him BEFORE the election, instead of vaguely casting a vote and waiting to find out who they voted for afterward.

Americas number one voting problem: uninformed voters.

The information to become informed is out there.

The NFL draft prospects take the wonderlic test, which is always amusing.

We should have a wonderlic type test for candidates, but it would be almost impossible to stop Dems from cheating....
Cheating ?? Anyone listening in your phone?

Guess people must think Nancy Pelosi is running the show. Biden is a complete incompetent.
It doesn't matter though. He is still the elected potus and neither you not a bad poll will change that.

Go and fossick around looking for that evidence of fraud instead of wasting time with polls.
You can't track mail-in ballots to their source. Why crooked Democrats like them so much.

Xiden is as corrupt and dirty as they come
Only Hillary and Nancy are worse
That’s funny shit
Trumpstain did his best to expose the swamp and this POS found himself deep in the swamp.

You can't track mail-in ballots to their source. Why crooked Democrats like them so much.

Do you're saying democrats supports all.over the country sat down and forged votes, had them strategically placed in the correct states then presented th e m at the right moment.
Really? What a load of crap.

You're beaten like a kicked dog. Trump did not and will not win ever again. He is the result of a lower bowel contraction and the republicans who changed their vote were the only wise ones amongst you lot of ratbags. They are the silent majority you all hoped would save your God. That worked well.

Forum List

Back