Biden and Trump Should have joint press conference on Vaccines

You mean Joe still needs to be shown which end is the sharp one?

That's actually a pretty rational and collected thought, so I'm certain the democrats will never go for it in a million years.
All the while, Piglosi and her minions are carrying on another scam commission. These fucks don't have a clue as to the damage they are doing to this country.

A lot of blacks and Hispanic people just waiting for Trump to tell them to get vaccinated huh.

The problem is it’s democrat constituencies that aren’t getting the shots. Probably because they told their voters to not trust a vaccine developed and distributed by Trump.
Obviously Biden will talk to them and Trump can appeal to the Republicans not getting vaccinated...

By both men sharing a stage we are making it non political...

Luntz found this out through polling of Republican Voters...

I don’t think it’ll do much. What we have to do is all federal workers and medical professionals need to vax or quit. Start with that

Trump is too stupid, would never stay on message, and would make the whole affair about himself and how the election was "stolen" from him, it would end up just like his presidency did, a complete shit show.

Let that loser stew at Mar a Lago.

Frank Luntz has been polling and he suggested that Biden should invite Trump to the White House and they have a joint press conference to encourage people to get vaccinated...

Honestly if it encourages people to get vaccinated I think it should be tried...

These people will not listen to Trump anymore than they will not listen to Biden.

Obviously Biden will talk to them and Trump can appeal to the Republicans not getting vaccinated...

By both men sharing a stage we are making it non political...

Luntz found this out through polling of Republican Voters...
The democrats aren’t getting vaccinated. WTF are you taking about here? Why should Trump step in to fix Bidumb’s failures? You have thousands of illegals coming in by the day infected with COVID and bidumb is shipping them nation wide. Maybe we could go back to Trumps immigration policies?

I’ll tell you why this willl never happen. Trump would look like a leader in that scenario. Bidumb would look like an idiot. The democrats can’t have that. They chose retarded and will push for as much retarded as they can get.

Trump did everything right. You voted for this failure so fuck off on your kumbayah moment.

These people will not listen to Trump anymore than they will not listen to Biden.

Trump has a 30% lead in GOP polls for next presidential nominee...
He doesn't speak to you or me but he speaks to a lot of people and they have a higher non vaccinated...

This is just about the greater good... Biden will appeal to groups like blacks as well and if we need Oprah or Lebron James, get them too...

IF they need a black voice on the stage I would use Dr. Kizzmekia S. Corbett, 35, lead scientist on the Moderna Covid-19 vaccine team.
1627471176516.png

Have a concert if it will help Taylor Swift and Kid Rock to a duet for all I care...

Just reach both sides..

The democrats aren’t getting vaccinated. WTF are you taking about here? Why should Trump step in to fix Bidumb’s failures? You have thousands of illegals coming in by the day infected with COVID and bidumb is shipping them nation wide. Maybe we could go back to Trumps immigration policies?

I’ll tell you why this willl never happen. Trump would look like a leader in that scenario. Bidumb would look like an idiot. The democrats can’t have that. They chose retarded and will push for as much retarded as they can get.

Trump did everything right. You voted for this failure so fuck off on your kumbayah moment.
This is not about a political win, this is about Americans and Leadership... Trump is the leader of the GOP Party...

You think saving America lives is not worth it if Biden gets some credit... I think that is why we have differences...

Simply Biden could have a gathering for a number of leaders, have a concert, have a number of speakers from different communities... Invite Trump, if he shows he will be given one of the prime slots beside Biden, if not give it to DeSantis or Mitch (or other leading GOP figure)...

Never going to happen.

Because, in Trump's America....we don't bow to Biden or any of his radical lefties. And besides, it's just Biden's way to mandate more totalitarianism on average Americans.

Have YOU been vaccinated?

It would be interesting to see if he could be the bigger man for the bigger occasion...
LOL.

I doubt that you believe such is possible. It would be a good thing for Trump to do but I do not think that the good it would do even crosses his mind. He would see it as appearing 'weak.' It also would not increase his popularity or his followership, the most important thing to Trump IMHO.

Trump is the whole reason why people are getting vaccinated now, his words and actions sabotaged the entire effort.. it is unlikely it would help at all.

You're too emotional to recognize you contradicted yourself.

Those with say a tad more intellect recognize you don't have a point anyway, consistent with a Democrat.

This is not about a political win, this is about Americans and Leadership... Trump is the leader of the GOP Party...

You think saving America lives is not worth it if Biden gets some credit... I think that is why we have differences...

Simply Biden could have a gathering for a number of leaders, have a concert, have a number of speakers from different communities... Invite Trump, if he shows he will be given one of the prime slots beside Biden, if not give it to DeSantis or Mitch (or other leading GOP figure)...
If there was any consensus on any aspect of this scamdemic, I would agree with you, but there isn't and as long as you have critical thinkers in this world, there never will be consensus. Science is based on known facts and when the "experts" are backtracking incessantly, fewer people will have any faith in ANY official that is backing a vaccine, especially when it isn't a vaccine.

Forum List

Back