Biden and the $700 for death and loss of home in Hawaii

Libby von H

Platinum Member
Nov 10, 2023
After discussion , I return to the people saying this is just the whole world misunderstanding things because Biden was and did do more than what that stupid remark suggests. But you know what is logically wrong with saying that? How could it be wrong for him to say up front (esp to those who lost homes and family members) Here is a start $10,000
Is that profligate after sending
Dec 8, 2023 — The Joe Biden administration and the U.S. Congress have directed more than $75 billion in assistance to Ukraine

So more than ever, after discsussion, I say the only reason someone says that is misrepresenting Biden is because they APPROVE OF IT>
But it was disgusting and so the Hawaians took it,so the international press took it.

$700 !! I'd spit at the cold heartlessness of it.

After discussion , I return to the people saying this is just the whole world misunderstanding things because Biden was and did do more than what that stupid remark suggests. But you know what is logically wrong with saying that? How could it be wrong for him to say up front (esp to those who lost homes and family members) Here is a start $10,000
Dec 8, 2023 — The Joe Biden administration and the U.S. Congress have directed more than $75 billion in assistance to Ukraine

So more than ever, after discsussion, I say the only reason someone says that is misrepresenting Biden is because they APPROVE OF IT>
But it was disgusting and so the Hawaians took it,so the international press took it.

You truly are too stupid to be one person.

1. Only a complete idiot would have thought that the government was only giving these people $700 for their losses and YOU are that complete idiot.

2. Biden had no authority tell these people what the government would be doing for Hawaii, because the President doesn't control the amount of money for disaster relief, that would be CONGRESS.

3. FEMA runs all kinds of federal assistance programs which any American experiencing a disaster can access, which you've chosen to ignore.

Zero progress in rebuilding. Compare the silence to the Katrina lies

I guess you're not paying attention, but that doesn't fit your narrative so you're not even looking to see what happens.

The $700 was just a quick critical needs check so they could get some clothes and food for a few days. It is not the bulk of aid. They give it out after hurricanes if you apply too. It is just how they do it. Has nothing to do with Biden.

More lies and misinformation

Biden gave every resident $700 immediately with no questions asked. The money was to find temporary lodging and pay for food and essentials

To claim that $700 was all that residents of Maui received is a lie

The stuttering fuck was on vacation while Maui was being decimated by wildfires, so the delay is understandable. Those pina coladas aren't going to drink themselves.

Then it gave $700 of my money to each household.... it was very specific about that... that's per HOUSEHOLD, not per PERSON.... AND NO CHEATING!!!, it stammered at the thunderstruck victims.

The residents never offered a 10%-FOR-THE-BIG-GUY commission, so fuck 'em, right? Ukraine knows the rules, so they got the billions.

They say $700 is about 3 sacks of groceries in Hawaii, so I guess they did ok. "Lower your standards" is the democrat mantra... and "quit fucking whining!"

biden almost lost my cat and corvette.jpg

You truly are too stupid to be one person.

1. Only a complete idiot would have thought that the government was only giving these people $700 for their losses and YOU are that complete idiot.

2. Biden had no authority tell these people what the government would be doing for Hawaii, because the President doesn't control the amount of money for disaster relief, that would be CONGRESS.

3. FEMA runs all kinds of federal assistance programs which any American experiencing a disaster can access, which you've chosen to ignore.
Well, you didn't read any of my posts.
I never said 1) I said that it was a horrible initial offer after sending $75 Billiion, BY YOUR OWN LOGIC he could easily have said 'Here is$10 000" what is wrong with that, your heartless creep.

2)Wrong again,even under Obama it was always " I have a pen and a phone"

Here is NEWSWEEK on your statement
First of all, his visit to the devastated area comes late, more than two weeks after the destruction occurred. Then, he attempts to joke with survivors and draw a lame comparison to a very minor experience he suffered with a small fire in his own life.

This kind of behavior would be comical if it weren’t so callous and ignorant. I say “for shame” to all of it.

3) Actually toddler I remember FEMA's universally panned response to KATRINA

Anyway this approach fails in a HUGE way
"FEMA also interfered in the Astor Hotel's plans to hire 10 buses to carry approximately 500 guests to higher ground. Federal officials commandeered the buses, and told the guests to join thousands of other evacuees at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center. In other instances of FEMA asserting its authority to only ultimately make things worse, FEMA officials turned away three Wal-Mart trailer trucks loaded with water, prevented the Coast Guard from delivering 1,000 gallons of diesel fuel, and on Saturday they cut the Jefferson Parish emergency communications line, leading the sheriff to restore it and post armed guards to protect it from FEMA. The Wal-Mart delivery had actually been turned away a week earlier, on Sunday, August 28, before the hurricane struck. A caravan of 13 Wal-Mart tractor-trailers was reported in New Orleans by September 1. Additionally, more than 50 civilian aircraft responding to separate requests for evacuations from hospitals and other agencies swarmed to the area a day after Katrina hit, but FEMA blocked their efforts. Aircraft operators complained that FEMA waved off a number of evacuation attempts, saying the rescuers were not authorized. "Many planes and helicopters simply sat idle," said Thomas Judge, president of the Assn. of Air Medical Services.

SO FEMA IS STILL YOUR HERO ????

Well, you didn't read any of my posts.
I never said 1) I said that it was a horrible initial offer after sending $75 Billiion, BY YOUR OWN LOGIC he could easily have said 'Here is$10 000" what is wrong with that, your heartless creep.

2)Wrong again,even under Obama it was always " I have a pen and a phone"

Here is NEWSWEEK on your statement
First of all, his visit to the devastated area comes late, more than two weeks after the destruction occurred. Then, he attempts to joke with survivors and draw a lame comparison to a very minor experience he suffered with a small fire in his own life.

This kind of behavior would be comical if it weren’t so callous and ignorant. I say “for shame” to all of it.

3) Actually toddler I remember FEMA's universally panned response to KATRINA

Anyway this approach fails in a HUGE way
"FEMA also interfered in the Astor Hotel's plans to hire 10 buses to carry approximately 500 guests to higher ground. Federal officials commandeered the buses, and told the guests to join thousands of other evacuees at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center. In other instances of FEMA asserting its authority to only ultimately make things worse, FEMA officials turned away three Wal-Mart trailer trucks loaded with water, prevented the Coast Guard from delivering 1,000 gallons of diesel fuel, and on Saturday they cut the Jefferson Parish emergency communications line, leading the sheriff to restore it and post armed guards to protect it from FEMA. The Wal-Mart delivery had actually been turned away a week earlier, on Sunday, August 28, before the hurricane struck. A caravan of 13 Wal-Mart tractor-trailers was reported in New Orleans by September 1. Additionally, more than 50 civilian aircraft responding to separate requests for evacuations from hospitals and other agencies swarmed to the area a day after Katrina hit, but FEMA blocked their efforts. Aircraft operators complained that FEMA waved off a number of evacuation attempts, saying the rescuers were not authorized. "Many planes and helicopters simply sat idle," said Thomas Judge, president of the Assn. of Air Medical Services.

SO FEMA IS STILL YOUR HERO ????
Anyone who listens to you walks away dumber.

I'm going to assume you are just honestly ignorant and not some sort of bullshit spreading troll.

$700 is help for immediate needs like food and shelter. Thats $700 more than direct payments people usually get in disaster areas, including when Florida got hit while Trump was the president.

Actual rebuilding is done through a combination of PROPERTY INSURANCE payouts and existing FEMA disaster relief funds apropriated by Congress. A president does not directly deal with that in the aftermath of a specific disaster.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back