Biden And George Washington

An amazing similarity between the two!!!!

1. On this date.........April 30th, 1789

George Washington inaugurated
George Washington, the first president of the United States, was inaugurated this day in 1789 in Federal Hall in New York City, addressing his constituency on “the proceedings of a new and free government.”

View attachment 485601

2. OK.....here is the singular similarity between 'the Father of our Country,' and the village idiot.
George Washington never mentioned any predecessor.

And during Biden's Speech To The Nation..... Biden "did not mention his predecessor and his entire address of over an hour was based on the only argument the Democrats have put forward on their own behalf in the last five years: Trump hate. He assumed the headship of ”a nation in crisis,” in which our “house was on fire,” and “We stared into the abyss of insurrection and autocracy,” a pitiful and almost subliminal appeal to the Trump Monster.

3. The country had “done nothing about immigration in 30 years,” (most of them under Clinton and Obama), except that under President Trump illegal immigration was reduced by 90%, and the principal problem was effectively solved until Mr. Biden stopped construction of the southern border wall and reopened the borders. He said it was time to do something about the ”dreamers” but that was not the policy of his party when Trump attempted to help them.

The country had “done nothing about immigration in 30 years,” (most of them under Clinton and Obama), except that under President Trump illegal immigration was reduced by 90%, and the principal problem was effectively solved until Mr. Biden stopped construction of the southern border wall and reopened the borders. He said it was time to do something about the ”dreamers” but that was not the policy of his party when Trump attempted to help them.

4. Most outrageously, Mr. Biden took all credit for 220 million vaccinations with no hint that if it had not been for Trump's direct intervention to accelerate the development of vaccines, none of it would have happened.
Almost as disingenuous was the claim that House of Representatives Bill Number 1, which would effectively eliminate any serious method of verifying the validity of individual votes, is really an attack on the Republican effort to attack “the sacred right to vote.“ That bill is almost certainly unconstitutional, would institutionalize and protect mass ballot harvesting, and it ignores the fact that 77% of Americans support photo-identification for voters.

5. After the usual reassertion that everyone is created equal, Mr. Biden slipped in the need to “root out systemic racism that plagues America... White supremacy is terrorism” and has “surpassed Jihadism” as a menace.

The President gave no hint of what he thinks of organizations that are constantly threatening to burn America down if they’re not successful in extracting a full-body immersion in self-humiliation from the majority of Americans who despise all racism. Rarely in his rabidly bowdlerized summary of the nation’s affairs does the president allow the truth to intrude."

By omission and by commission.....

.....Democrats lie about everything.

If Trump was so wonderful, why did more people than had ever voted against anybody vote to kick his crooked ass out? When it comes to being hated by the voters Trump is #1.
I don't think Trump was wonderful, but the election results happened because of four years of constant criticism by the media and two "impeachments" that were based upon nothing illegal, oh yes and by the fact that the worst epidemic since 1918 happened while Trump was President. George Washington or FDR couldn't have won against those odds.
If he didn't want constant criticism, then he shouldn't have constantly said and done stupid stuff.

This one is beyond stupid....your specialty.......this is an outright lie.

The state media was arrayed against him, with constant criticism/lies from his announced candidacy on.

Democrats lie about everything.....you must be a Democrat.
You know who else got a lot of bad press? Jeffery Dahmer.

Brilliant!!!

No wonder they call you Einstein.

And based on that post, you probably can't tell the difference between Michelob and Michelangelo.

George Washington, the first president of the United States, was inaugurated this day in 1789 in Federal Hall in New York City, addressing his constituency on “the proceedings of a new and free government.”

View attachment 485601

2. OK.....here is the singular similarity between 'the Father of our Country,' and the village idiot.

And during Biden's Speech To The Nation..... Biden "did not mention his predecessor and his entire address of over an hour was based on the only argument the Democrats have put forward on their own behalf in the last five years: Trump hate. He assumed the headship of ”a nation in crisis,” in which our “house was on fire,” and “We stared into the abyss of insurrection and autocracy,” a pitiful and almost subliminal appeal to the Trump Monster.

3. The country had “done nothing about immigration in 30 years,” (most of them under Clinton and Obama), except that under President Trump illegal immigration was reduced by 90%, and the principal problem was effectively solved until Mr. Biden stopped construction of the southern border wall and reopened the borders. He said it was time to do something about the ”dreamers” but that was not the policy of his party when Trump attempted to help them.

The country had “done nothing about immigration in 30 years,” (most of them under Clinton and Obama), except that under President Trump illegal immigration was reduced by 90%, and the principal problem was effectively solved until Mr. Biden stopped construction of the southern border wall and reopened the borders. He said it was time to do something about the ”dreamers” but that was not the policy of his party when Trump attempted to help them.

4. Most outrageously, Mr. Biden took all credit for 220 million vaccinations with no hint that if it had not been for Trump's direct intervention to accelerate the development of vaccines, none of it would have happened.
Almost as disingenuous was the claim that House of Representatives Bill Number 1, which would effectively eliminate any serious method of verifying the validity of individual votes, is really an attack on the Republican effort to attack “the sacred right to vote.“ That bill is almost certainly unconstitutional, would institutionalize and protect mass ballot harvesting, and it ignores the fact that 77% of Americans support photo-identification for voters.

5. After the usual reassertion that everyone is created equal, Mr. Biden slipped in the need to “root out systemic racism that plagues America... White supremacy is terrorism” and has “surpassed Jihadism” as a menace.

The President gave no hint of what he thinks of organizations that are constantly threatening to burn America down if they’re not successful in extracting a full-body immersion in self-humiliation from the majority of Americans who despise all racism. Rarely in his rabidly bowdlerized summary of the nation’s affairs does the president allow the truth to intrude."

If Trump was so wonderful, why did more people than had ever voted against anybody vote to kick his crooked ass out? When it comes to being hated by the voters Trump is #1.
That did not happen. The election was stolen.
Well, that is what your crooked fat orange God told you, isn't it?

The only party that called its candidate 'god' was the Democrat Party.

1. The Hollywood celebrities pledge Go to 3:54:"I pledge to be a servant to our president and all mankind." Creepy?

Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher's I Pledge Video - YouTube

2. Time's Nancy Gibbs who opened this week's cover story bycomparing Obama with Jesus:“Some princes are born in palaces. Some are born in mangers. But a few are born in the imagination, out of scraps of history and hope...” In the November 17 issue.

3. Chris Matthews: "If you're in [a room] with Obama,you feel the spirit moving."Book Monitor (Current Edition)

4. “Obama seemedthe political equivalent of a rainbow — a sudden preternatural event inspiring awe and ecstasy....” Time’s Joe Klein, October 23, 2006 cover story, "Why Barack Obama Could Be the Next President."

5. NBC’s Matt Lauer noted that “people” have called Obama “ ‘The Savior,’ ‘The Messiah,’ ‘The Messenger of Change,’“ Today Show, NBC, October 20, 2008.

6. The New York Time’s Judith Warner reported, “Many women- not too surprisingly – were dreaming about sex with the president [Obama]”.http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com...t-a-president/
    “…the Obamas are not just a beacon of hope, inspiration and“demigodlikeness,”Ibid.

7. David Cordero, 24, made the sculpture for his senior show after noticing all the attention Obama has received: "All of this is a response to what I've been witnessing and hearing, this idea that Barack is sort ofa potential saviorthat might come and absolve the country of all its sins," Cordero said.Sculpture of Obama as Jesuscauses stir - politics - Decision '08 - Barack Obama News - msnbc.com

8. . In its November 22, 2010 issue, Obama has been shown by Newsweek on its cover page with multiple arms balancing several policy issues while raising his left leg mimickingthe cosmic dance of the Hindu deity; considered a manifestation of Lord Shiva.
    ... Newsweek has named Obama "god of all things" on its cover.
    SOURCE: Times of India (November 20, 2010).

9. “I haven’t seen a politician get this kind ofwalk-on-watercoverage since Colin Powell a dozen years ago flirted with making a run for the White House,” said Washington Post media critic Howard Kurtz on Meet the Press in February 2007

10. Samantha Fennell, formerly an associate publisher of Elle, wrote on the magazine’s website a month later: “When I attended my second “Obama Live” fund-raiser last week at New York City’s Grand Hyatt, . . . I was on my feet as Senator Obama entered the room. Fate had blessed me in this moment. . . . In a moment of divine intervention,he saw me,…”

11.Filmmaker Spike Lee, predicting an Obama victory, implicitly compared the candidate with Christ: “You’ll have to measure time by ‘Before Obama’ and ‘After Obama.’ . . .

12. Jesse Jackson, Jr. called Obama’s securing the Democratic nomination “so extraordinary thatanother chapter could be added to the Bibleto chronicle its significance.”

13. . Louis Farrakhan went one better, according to the website WorldNetDaily: “Barack has captured the youth. . . . That’s a sign.When the Messiah speaks,the youth will hear, andthe Messiah is absolutely speaking.

14. His followers needed to re-elect him to a second term, so that he could continue to accomplish the promises he made, thus, realizing his vision of America as a more perfect political union or“heaven here on earth.”
    The Gospel According to Apostle Barack, by Barbara A. Thompson.

15. "Does it not feel as ifsome special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"
    -- Daily Kos

16"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . .He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . .. Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."
    - Ezra Klein

17. "Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."
    -- Gerald Campbell

18."We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."
    -- Oprah Winfrey

19. “I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."
    -- Bill Rush

20. "This is bigger than Kennedy. . . .This is the New Testament."| "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."
    -- Chris Matthews

Newsweek editor Evan Thomas said President Obama is "sort of God" in a way that's "standing above the country." Transcript below.

"CHRIS MATTHEWS (HOST):Evan Thomas is editor at large for Newsweek magazine. Evan, you remember 1984. It wasn't 100 years ago. Reagan and World War II and the sense of us as the good guys in the world, how are we doing?
EVAN THOMAS: Well, we were the good guys in 1984, it felt that way. It hasn't felt that way in recent years. So Obama's had, really, a different task We're seen too often as the bad guys. And he, he has a very different job from ... Reagan was all about America, and you talked about it. Obama is - we are above that now. We're not just parochial, we're not just chauvinistic, we're not just provincial. We stand for something, I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."

Newsweek Editor Evan Thomas: Obama Is "Sort Of God" | RealClearPolitics

“Barbara Walters admits ‘we’ thought Obama was ‘the next messiah’”
Barbara Walters admits ‘we’ thought Obama was ‘the next messiah’

1608411396466.png

Washington was a brilliant very tough general and president who gave us the USA.
Biden has never been right about anything as per SecDef Gates, and is damaging the USA more every day he's in office.

I see them as polar opposites, one a great man and the other a stupid plagiarizer.

I believe you are agreeing with the OP.

And....let's extend your conclusion to the Democrat voters.
You can extend the silly claims in the OP any way you want, That won't make them rational or true. Biden did assume the headship of ”a nation in crisis,” in which our “house was on fire,” and “We stared into the abyss of insurrection and autocracy,”
Why do so many Progs leave those blue cities and states that were just blossoming with love? Tax after tax after tax increase with taxes people do not even know that are hidden. But it adds up. We spent 4 years with the media/entertainers/elites in a war to destroy an elected President. And riots and a virus were used with massive cheating to put in the two worst candidates from the Prog primaries to stick it to the Deplorables and then eventually the fools who helped to vote them in.

View attachment 485601

That did not happen. The election was stolen.
Well, that is what your crooked fat orange God told you, isn't it?

The only party that called its candidate 'god' was the Democrat Party.

1. The Hollywood celebrities pledge Go to 3:54:"I pledge to be a servant to our president and all mankind." Creepy?

Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher's I Pledge Video - YouTube

2. Time's Nancy Gibbs who opened this week's cover story bycomparing Obama with Jesus:“Some princes are born in palaces. Some are born in mangers. But a few are born in the imagination, out of scraps of history and hope...” In the November 17 issue.

3. Chris Matthews: "If you're in [a room] with Obama,you feel the spirit moving."Book Monitor (Current Edition)

4. “Obama seemedthe political equivalent of a rainbow — a sudden preternatural event inspiring awe and ecstasy....” Time’s Joe Klein, October 23, 2006 cover story, "Why Barack Obama Could Be the Next President."

5. NBC’s Matt Lauer noted that “people” have called Obama “ ‘The Savior,’ ‘The Messiah,’ ‘The Messenger of Change,’“ Today Show, NBC, October 20, 2008.

6. The New York Time’s Judith Warner reported, “Many women- not too surprisingly – were dreaming about sex with the president [Obama]”.http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com...t-a-president/
    “…the Obamas are not just a beacon of hope, inspiration and“demigodlikeness,”Ibid.

7. David Cordero, 24, made the sculpture for his senior show after noticing all the attention Obama has received: "All of this is a response to what I've been witnessing and hearing, this idea that Barack is sort ofa potential saviorthat might come and absolve the country of all its sins," Cordero said.Sculpture of Obama as Jesuscauses stir - politics - Decision '08 - Barack Obama News - msnbc.com

8. . In its November 22, 2010 issue, Obama has been shown by Newsweek on its cover page with multiple arms balancing several policy issues while raising his left leg mimickingthe cosmic dance of the Hindu deity; considered a manifestation of Lord Shiva.
    ... Newsweek has named Obama "god of all things" on its cover.
    SOURCE: Times of India (November 20, 2010).

9. “I haven’t seen a politician get this kind ofwalk-on-watercoverage since Colin Powell a dozen years ago flirted with making a run for the White House,” said Washington Post media critic Howard Kurtz on Meet the Press in February 2007

10. Samantha Fennell, formerly an associate publisher of Elle, wrote on the magazine’s website a month later: “When I attended my second “Obama Live” fund-raiser last week at New York City’s Grand Hyatt, . . . I was on my feet as Senator Obama entered the room. Fate had blessed me in this moment. . . . In a moment of divine intervention,he saw me,…”

11.Filmmaker Spike Lee, predicting an Obama victory, implicitly compared the candidate with Christ: “You’ll have to measure time by ‘Before Obama’ and ‘After Obama.’ . . .

12. Jesse Jackson, Jr. called Obama’s securing the Democratic nomination “so extraordinary thatanother chapter could be added to the Bibleto chronicle its significance.”

13. . Louis Farrakhan went one better, according to the website WorldNetDaily: “Barack has captured the youth. . . . That’s a sign.When the Messiah speaks,the youth will hear, andthe Messiah is absolutely speaking.

14. His followers needed to re-elect him to a second term, so that he could continue to accomplish the promises he made, thus, realizing his vision of America as a more perfect political union or“heaven here on earth.”
    The Gospel According to Apostle Barack, by Barbara A. Thompson.

15. "Does it not feel as ifsome special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"
    -- Daily Kos

16"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . .He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . .. Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."
    - Ezra Klein

17. "Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."
    -- Gerald Campbell

18."We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."
    -- Oprah Winfrey

19. “I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."
    -- Bill Rush

20. "This is bigger than Kennedy. . . .This is the New Testament."| "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."
    -- Chris Matthews

Newsweek editor Evan Thomas said President Obama is "sort of God" in a way that's "standing above the country." Transcript below.

"CHRIS MATTHEWS (HOST):Evan Thomas is editor at large for Newsweek magazine. Evan, you remember 1984. It wasn't 100 years ago. Reagan and World War II and the sense of us as the good guys in the world, how are we doing?
EVAN THOMAS: Well, we were the good guys in 1984, it felt that way. It hasn't felt that way in recent years. So Obama's had, really, a different task We're seen too often as the bad guys. And he, he has a very different job from ... Reagan was all about America, and you talked about it. Obama is - we are above that now. We're not just parochial, we're not just chauvinistic, we're not just provincial. We stand for something, I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."

Newsweek Editor Evan Thomas: Obama Is "Sort Of God" | RealClearPolitics

“Barbara Walters admits ‘we’ thought Obama was ‘the next messiah’”
Barbara Walters admits ‘we’ thought Obama was ‘the next messiah’

1608411396466.png
So? A lot of people thought very highly of Obama. Still do. To get that kind of praise, trump had to go around the table at each of his cabinet meetings forcing each of his cabinet members to praise him. I kinda felt sorry for all those cabinet suck asses being forced to degrade themselves like that.

Washington was a brilliant very tough general and president who gave us the USA.
Biden has never been right about anything as per SecDef Gates, and is damaging the USA more every day he's in office.

I see them as polar opposites, one a great man and the other a stupid plagiarizer.

You can extend the silly claims in the OP any way you want, That won't make them rational or true. Biden did assume the headship of ”a nation in crisis,” in which our “house was on fire,” and “We stared into the abyss of insurrection and autocracy,”
Why do so many Progs leave those blue cities and states that were just blossoming with love? Tax after tax after tax increase with taxes people do not even know that are hidden. But it adds up. We spent 4 years with the media/entertainers/elites in a war to destroy an elected President. And riots and a virus were used with massive cheating to put in the two worst candidates from the Prog primaries to stick it to the Deplorables and then eventually the fools who helped to vote them in.
I disagree about them being the worst two candidates, but either way, they kicked trump's ass.

View attachment 485601

Stuffing the ballot box and dominion software put Thief in Chief Biden in.

View attachment 485601

Is that why Newsmax apologized for saying that?

View attachment 485601

You will have to ask newsmax, this is not going away no matter how hard you left wing blowhards wish it.

View attachment 485601

You will have to ask newsmax, this is not going away no matter how hard you left wing blowhards wish it.
You could be right, but I know that the Trump campaign, lawyers Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell, columnist Michelle Malkin, the website Gateway Pundit, Colorado activist Joseph Oltmann and One America News Network want it to go away. Dominion is gonna own their asses.

View attachment 485601

Have you seen this, the reason that politicians love Dominion software?

Dominion voting machines do not report the absolute number or sorting of the ballots as cast.......instead, they allow the ‘adjusting’ of the number and selection of the votes.

In the contracts that Dominion signs with municipalities, we find the following:

AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE COUNTY OF SANTA CLARA AND DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS, INC. This Agreement is entered into between the County of Santa Clara (“County”) and Dominion Voting Systems, Inc. (“Contractor” or “Dominion”) (collectively, the “Parties”).

Section 2.26 "Allows staff to adjust tally based on review of scanned ballot images."

1619873877712.png

View attachment 485601

Dominion voting machines do not report the absolute number or sorting of the ballots as cast.......instead, they allow the ‘adjusting’ of the number and selection of the votes.

In the contracts that Dominion signs with municipalities, we find the following:

AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE COUNTY OF SANTA CLARA AND DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS, INC. This Agreement is entered into between the County of Santa Clara (“County”) and Dominion Voting Systems, Inc. (“Contractor” or “Dominion”) (collectively, the “Parties”).

Section 2.26 "Allows staff to adjust tally based on review of scanned ballot images."

View attachment 485884
A couple of things of note about section 2.26. That requirement was put in there long before the contract was signed, and was well known by the company as well as by Santa Clara County, and anyone else who read the then publicly available contract. To claim it is some secret capability is just absurd. As an onlooker, I can't speak for the parties involved, but I would guess that was put there to assure the capability of comparing the machine tally to personal visual observation, which is exactly what they are doing now. Without that requirement, they couldn't do what they are trying to do.

View attachment 485601

View attachment 485884
A couple of things of note about section 2.26. That requirement was put in there long before the contract was signed, and was well known by the company as well as by Santa Clara County, and anyone else who read the then publicly available contract. To claim it is some secret capability is just absurd. As an onlooker, I can't speak for the parties involved, but I would guess that was put there to assure the capability of comparing the machine tally to personal visual observation, which is exactly what they are doing now. Without that requirement, they couldn't do what they are trying to do.

Gads, you're a dunce.

This is a direct quote from the company's contract.....a major selling point for politicians who desire re-election.

"Allows staff to adjust tally based on review of scanned ballot images."

"As an onlooker, I can't speak for the parties involved, but I would guess....."

Guess, indeed. And, no doubt you have mastered the use of the Magic 8 Ball....

But the English language is not a facility you have mastered.

Washington was the father of our country. If Biden ever becomes anything, he will be the destroyer of our country. There is no chance of him doing our country any good.

I agree with the OP also...except for the repetition of paragraph 3.
George Washington never mentioned any predecessor“

Should he have thanked Cyrus Griffen?

“under President Trump illegal immigration was reduced by 90%”

Let’s see the source that backs this contention.

Sure thing, dope....

"Mexico Is Paying for Trump's Wall

...Mexico. Illegal immigrant crossings nationwide are down almost 80%. At the Arizona-Mexico border, illegal crossings are down by 94%. Once-overcrowded dorms, where we house illegal border crossers, are now empty. And Mexico is keeping illegals who demand asylum on their side of the border. It's another huge Trump victory.

How did he do it? Trump won a masterful negotiation with Mexico.

Faced with tariffs and economic ruin, Mexican officials agreed to place thousands of troops, at their expense, at both their northern and southern borders. Suddenly, no one can get through. A Mexican journalist just named this human wall of Mexican troops "Trump's Wall."

So, in fact, Trump has built the wall, a human wall. And Mexico is paying for it. Bravo."
Mexico Is Paying for Trump's Wall

When will you be presenting your apology?

Townhall?

Try again with a actual source, not some opinion piece that supports your specious narrative.
That is exactly what you are.

Can your refute any of the points made in the article? Have you no ability to debate the subject matter rather than dismiss the claims based on who said it?

You're severely incompetent if that's all you have.

Sure thing, dope....

...Mexico. Illegal immigrant crossings nationwide are down almost 80%. At the Arizona-Mexico border, illegal crossings are down by 94%. Once-overcrowded dorms, where we house illegal border crossers, are now empty. And Mexico is keeping illegals who demand asylum on their side of the border. It's another huge Trump victory.

Faced with tariffs and economic ruin, Mexican officials agreed to place thousands of troops, at their expense, at both their northern and southern borders. Suddenly, no one can get through. A Mexican journalist just named this human wall of Mexican troops "Trump's Wall."

So, in fact, Trump has built the wall, a human wall. And Mexico is paying for it. Bravo."

Townhall?

Try again with a actual source, not some opinion piece that supports your specious narrative.

I just wanted to allow you to prove the lack of class your sort has.

Now....dismissed.

Translation: I cannot support my fallacious opinion with an actual source so I will slither away after embarrassing myself in my own thread.

How does it feel to have that much egg on your face?

OK.....one more chance to prove I'm never wrong and you are simply one more low-life:

Trump Administration Drastically Cuts Refugees Allowed To ...

Sep 26, 2019The new cap, which marks the third time the Trump administration has dwindled the refugee limit, would also be a more than 80% decline compared with the last year of the Obama administration, when...

Border chief: Wall cuts illegal crossings 80% - Washington ...
Border chief: Wall cuts illegal crossings 80%

Feb 27, 2020Democrats eye Trump censure as Senate acquittal all but assured "We've seen apprehensions and illegal entries and gotaways all being reduced by over 80% in that 20-mile stretch," Mr. Morgan told...

A Review Of Trump Immigration Policy - Forbes
A Review Of Trump Immigration Policy

Aug 26, 2020For FY 2020, the Trump administration established an annual ceiling for refugees 84% lower than the final year of the Obama administration (from 110,000 down to 18,000). As of July 17, 2020, only...

Illegal immigrant crossings fall 78% and once overcrowded ...
Illegal immigrant crossings fall 78% and once overcrowded cells are empty

First is daily apprehensions, a number that hit 4,600 at the height of the latest crisis in May. That has now dropped to 1,300. What's more, he said, the 21-daily average is below 1,000, a 78% cut....

Illegal immigration dropped 80 percent in El Paso due to ...
Illegal immigration dropped 80 percent in El Paso due to border wall, border chief says

Illegal immigration in one area of Texas has dropped more than 80 percent thanks to the new border wall system that includes multiple layers of fencing, roads, lights, and extra personnel, the acting commissioner of Customs and Border Protection Mark Morgan told Congress on Thursday.

Illegal crossings lowest in years as border wall expands ...
Illegal crossings lowest in years as border wall expands | ShareAmerica

Trump said the expanded border wall is helping slow illegal immigration into the United States. He noted that the last two months have seen the lowest number of illegal crossings in years, while illegal crossings from Central America are down 97 percent.

Trump Further Reduces Obama's Refugee Inflow to U.S. by 80 ...
Trump Further Reduces Obama's Refugee Inflow to U.S. by 80 Percent

Oct 1, 2020President Trump is further reducing the inflow of refugees to the United States, cutting their resettlement by 80 percent compared to former President Obama's last year in office.

Now..,...get lost....or at least stand down-wind.

More opinion pieces.

Thanks for proving my point.

Consider yourself embarrassed, again.

Keep trying, you may get the best of me yet.

:laughing0301:

She already has. All you have come back to her with is puerile one-liners and dismissal of sources.

You have no ability to refute the claims in her links.

You suffer from delusions of adequacy.

Plagiarizer ? He's not even 1/4 black . :stir:
Here are a few cases, there are more:

Joe Biden's only original thoughts he repeats to himself every time he spies a white adolescent female. He's the guy that loves when children jump on his lap.

Let's see you idiotic liberals dismiss that source.

Fuck Joe Biden and his Biden Crime Family.

Sure thing, dope....

Townhall?

Now....dismissed.

Translation: I cannot support my fallacious opinion with an actual source so I will slither away after embarrassing myself in my own thread.

OK.....one more chance to prove I'm never wrong and you are simply one more low-life:

Sep 26, 2019The new cap, which marks the third time the Trump administration has dwindled the refugee limit, would also be a more than 80% decline compared with the last year of the Obama administration, when...

Feb 27, 2020Democrats eye Trump censure as Senate acquittal all but assured "We've seen apprehensions and illegal entries and gotaways all being reduced by over 80% in that 20-mile stretch," Mr. Morgan told...

Aug 26, 2020For FY 2020, the Trump administration established an annual ceiling for refugees 84% lower than the final year of the Obama administration (from 110,000 down to 18,000). As of July 17, 2020, only...

First is daily apprehensions, a number that hit 4,600 at the height of the latest crisis in May. That has now dropped to 1,300. What's more, he said, the 21-daily average is below 1,000, a 78% cut....

Illegal immigration dropped 80 percent in El Paso due to border wall, border chief says

Illegal immigration in one area of Texas has dropped more than 80 percent thanks to the new border wall system that includes multiple layers of fencing, roads, lights, and extra personnel, the acting commissioner of Customs and Border Protection Mark Morgan told Congress on Thursday.

Trump said the expanded border wall is helping slow illegal immigration into the United States. He noted that the last two months have seen the lowest number of illegal crossings in years, while illegal crossings from Central America are down 97 percent.

Oct 1, 2020President Trump is further reducing the inflow of refugees to the United States, cutting their resettlement by 80 percent compared to former President Obama's last year in office.

More opinion pieces.

She already has. All you have come back to her with is puerile one-liners and dismissal of sources.

Opinion pieces are not sources.

Dismissed

Sure thing, dope....

Townhall?

Now....dismissed.

More opinion pieces.

Dismissed

When numbers are quoted in an opinion piece, the claim is that the numbers are true representations of whatever they value. You haven't the balls or the good sense to refute the numbers with quotes from sources of your own.

Sure thing, dope....

Townhall?

Now....dismissed.

More opinion pieces.

Dismissed

When numbers are quoted in an opinion piece, the claim is that the numbers are true representations of whatever they value. You haven't the balls or the good sense to refute the numbers with quotes from sources of your own.

Oh look, I can use opinion pieces as sources too.

Last edited:
Washington was the father of our country. If Biden ever becomes anything, he will be the destroyer of our country. There is no chance of him doing our country any good.

"Yep, somewhere in Arkansas, there's a little kid whose mom is a crackhead stripper and whose grandfather is President of the United States."

Forum List

Back