Is America Racist?

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Two days after Sen. Tim Scott proclaimed “America is not a racist country,” Biden said he agreed that America is not racist. Yet "systematic racism" has been used by Biden and his admin for many months. Not to mention the "Uncle Tim" and "Coon" comments posted by so many liberal loonies. Does this mean racism, like many other words, is being redefined by libs?

Biden Says He Doesn’t Think America Is Racist—But Slavery, Jim Crow ‘Had A Cost’
Very racist to white male, conservative Christians

Two days after Sen. Tim Scott proclaimed “America is not a racist country,” Biden said he agreed that America is not racist. Yet "systematic racism" has been used by Biden and his admin for many months. Not to mention the "Uncle Tim" and "Coon" comments posted by so many liberal loonies. Does this mean racism, like many other words, is being redefined by libs?

Biden Says He Doesn’t Think America Is Racist—But Slavery, Jim Crow ‘Had A Cost’

Nope. Some whites are. Some Blacks are. On and on.........

Unfortunately there is no more racist nation on Earth which is rather strange as the US is made up of peoples from every corner of the Earth.
The problem is white people of European decent have always been able to dictate but now they see the tide turning and do not like it.

Unfortunately there is no more racist nation on Earth which is rather strange as the US is made up of peoples from every corner of the Earth.
The problem is white people of European decent have always been able to dictate but now they see the tide turning and do not like it.

Racism in the US is very open, in Europe and other nations, they keep it buried and on the down low.

Racism in the US is very open, in Europe and other nations, they keep it buried and on the down low.
Isn't that preferable?

Name ONE country in the world where it's better to be black than the US.
China? Russia? Africa?

PROGS who ENJOY believing the USA is racist are scum sucks.

Racism will always be alive throughout the entire world, it's just that PROGS are snowflakes and fools and are strung along as the rag dolls they are. At the end of the day they're the most racist of all, they can't think outside someone's race, they're everything MLK preached against, yet they tag themselves as social justice warriors to make themselves feel better.

I'd rather be black in the USA, than white in South Africa.

Are there still significant numbers of Caucasians in South Africa?

I have read that many of them have fled in terror, especially the farmers who are being murdered.

With all due respect, I think that some Caucasians regret supporting majority rule.

The entire nation is racist, in fact, the entire world

I can prove it based on the presumption that requiring ID is racist.

You need an ID to do virtually anything in the world, EXCEPT vote in the US in certain states.

Why is the world so systemically racist?

China? Russia? Africa?
Africa is not a country.

I'd rather be black in the USA, than white in South Africa.

Are there still significant numbers of Caucasians in South Africa?

I have read that many of them have fled in terror, especially the farmers who are being murdered.

With all due respect, I think that some Caucasians regret supporting majority rule.
Many of them live in makeshift camps.
The Black supremacist Government has brought in laws to discriminate against whites and bar them from many public sector jobs. They also brough in laws to seixe their homes and lands.
Around 3 white people are murdered each day.

China? Russia? Africa?
Africa is not a country.
Oh. You got me.
Now answer the question.

The entire nation is racist, in fact, the entire world

I can prove it based on the presumption that requiring ID is racist.

You need an ID to do virtually anything in the world, EXCEPT vote in the US in certain states.

Why is the world so systemically racist?
I only found out recently that only around 6 States demand voter I.D.
That's insane.
Every State should demand I.D

PROGS who ENJOY believing the USA is racist are scum sucks.

Racism will always be alive throughout the entire world, it's just that PROGS are snowflakes and fools and are strung along as the rag dolls they are. At the end of the day they're the most racist of all, they can't think outside someone's race, they're everything MLK preached against, yet they tag themselves as social justice warriors to make themselves feel better.
It's so racist everyone wants to live there, and sending their kids unaccompanied across deserts to reach there.
That's how racist it is.

I would ask......when has America ever been racist?? Against anyone....

Even during slavery, America wasn't really a racist country because some Americans were very kind to blacks...they even fought a war to free them....

So I doubt America has ever been racist.......at least not racist against blacks and other people of color...

However, the oppression and racism whites have and continue to endure is very concerning

Forum List

Back