Biden allows “60 Minutes” to release military imagery secrets that saved US Lives

Maybe, maybe not, but they are there now.....Biden even voted for them to go there after 9/11....but here we are, and Biden, who's job now is to be their Commander in Chief, and he is playing with their lives.....sad
Obama let Brennan handle Syria because Congress wouldn't authorize
him to take out Assad.
He never asked for it.

But I am not sure at all what your comment has to do with my post

Maybe, maybe not, but they are there now.....Biden even voted for them to go there after 9/11....but here we are, and Biden, who's job now is to be their Commander in Chief, and he is playing with their lives.....sad
him to take out Assad.
He never asked for it.

Biden was VP under Obama. What doesn't it have to do with your post ?

him to take out Assad.
He never asked for it.

Biden was VP under Obama. What doesn't it have to do with your post ?

Because I didn't say anything about Brennan, or Syria

Why would he do such a thing? The only possible answer is stupidity/cognitive problems.

Thus a prime example of how bidens mental issues are a threat to our National Security.

Biden Allows “60 Minutes” to Release Military Imagery Secrets that Saved US Lives
Gateway pundit is for entertainment purposes only. It is not news.

Says who? The kid who quotes CNN? I think not.

Agreed.....I am in fact, very worried about our troops now....
Our troops should have never been sent to the Middle East, even after 9/11.

Yes.

Because I didn't say anything about Brennan, or Syria
You quoted me about something and I gave you an answer.
Now you're just being redundant and boring.
But I didn't ask a question...nor does your post have anything to do with my post....and well it's factually incorrect because he never asked Congress for authority to take out Assad

Forum List

Back