Biden allows “60 Minutes” to release military imagery secrets that saved US Lives

Yawns....

Trumpers are pathetic......

Everything with them is self-projection over shit they themselves were guilty of.....in REAL LIFE........

_96067943_trump_lavrov976afp.jpg

"US officials extracted a top-secret source from Russia after President Donald Trump revealed classified intelligence to Russian officials during an Oval Office meeting in 2017"

Where are we? What am I signing? I am eager to hear, ****** here next from my good friends

Why would he do such a thing? The only possible answer is stupidity/cognitive problems.

Thus a prime example of how bidens mental issues are a threat to our National Security.

Biden Allows “60 Minutes” to Release Military Imagery Secrets that Saved US Lives
Gateway pundit is for entertainment purposes only. It is not news.

You dumbass it was on 60 mins.

Your ceaseless and constant attacks on ' the messenger' and your refusal to attempt to deal with the message should not be allowed. It is distracting and disruptive of the thread.

Hopefully someone will bring this attention to those who will do something about it.

Last edited:
It is not news.
Did you know about what the story says? The thing about information, and knowledge; they aren't biased in their origin- so, can you provide any information, or knowledge, as the article did?

Last edited:
Why would he do such a thing? The only possible answer is stupidity/cognitive problems.

Thus a prime example of how bidens mental issues are a threat to our National Security.

Biden Allows “60 Minutes” to Release Military Imagery Secrets that Saved US Lives

You dumbass it was on 60 mins.

Your ceaseless and constant attacks on ' the messenger' and your refusal to attempt to deal with the message should not be allowed. It is distracting and disruptive of the thread.

Hopefully someone will bring this attention to those who will do something about it.
The article gateway pundit references is, their claims about it are not. Don't like your source being questioned? Get a real source.

Says who? The kid who quotes CNN? I think not.
Yes, says the guy who quotes cnn. You know why? Cnn is news.

Apparantly he cannot tell real news from fake news........here is a list of the most fake news sites.

Here's the list of publishers with the most high-risk domains:

1. Newsday (52 historical high-risk domains)

2. The New York Times (49 historical high-risk domains)

3. The Washington Post (20 historical high-risk domains)

4. The New York Post (16 historical high-risk domains)

5. Los Angeles Times (13 historical high-risk domains)

6. New York Daily News (10 historical high-risk domains)

7. USA Today (9 historical high-risk domains)

8. The Boston Globe (6 historical high-risk domains)

9. CSO (5 historical high-risk domains)

10. Chicago Tribune (5 historical high-risk domains)

CNN is fake news....wize up.

Have you ever wondered why CNN is registered as an entertainment channel and not as news? After digesting these epic fake news fails, the answer should be obvious.

Last edited:

CNN is fake news....wize up.

Have you ever wondered why CNN is registered as an entertainment channel and not as news? After digesting these epic fake news fails, the answer should obvious.

Prove cnn is registered as entertainment.

CNN is partisan bullshit.

Forum List

Back