Biden administration waives 26 federal laws to allow border wall construction in South Texas

So are you happy Biden is building a wall, or no, you aren't happy Biden is building this wall?

If it's clear then you should be able to answer. Clearly.
What good is it to only build 20 miles of wall? It is all smoke and mirrors, because now the Marxists Medusa, Kringe Jean Pierre can lie for Joe Saying he built a wall, knowing full well, it comes short as usual for all the males of the Democrat party.

here is another Biden lie...

This motherfucker waived 26 laws federal laws to allow the project to proceed. You dumb mother fucker! You are not fooling anyone. If you didn't waive the laws, the project would be dead in its tracks. Joseph R. Biden, you are a fucking no good piece of SHIT and you are NOT MY PRESIDENT! And that BLACK RAGGEDY ANNE LESBIAN press secretary, you go fuck yourself with a cactus.

Why Biden claims he has no choice but to build more of Trump's border wall​

President Joe Biden on Thursday said his administration had no choice but to build about 20 miles more southern border wall -- after he's long dismissed Donald Trump's wall as a waste of money that doesn't work to stop illegal immigration.

"Money was appropriated for the border wall," Biden told reporters, referring to congressional action during the Trump administration. "I tried to get them to reappropriate -- to redirect the money. They didn't, they wouldn't. And in the meantime, there's nothing under the law other than they have to use the money for what is appropriated. I can't stop that."

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre could not point to instances when Biden attempted to change the funding designation. The White House also could not immediately explain why the project was moving forward now.

The Biden administration is waiving 26 federal laws to make way for unfinished border wall construction in South Texas, according to documents formally published in the federal register Thursday.

You fucks disrupted the wall from every angle putting politics first before domestic security ….. even stating vehemently that the Wall would not work.

If you had listened to Trump, we wouldn’t be in this mess.

100%.................This is why Trump must be POTUS, even though the evil left will interfere as always. They destroy everything they touch. 45 declarations for communist takeover describes leftists so well, but they've done much worse.

Not clear, you happy Biden is building a wall or not?
I am not happy that he is only building a small section of wall a few years to late, but I am happy that he has finally admitting his police’s were wrong and is at least willing to listen to the public demanding that trumps wall be continued. Hopefully Biden ot the next president will continue this and take steps to make our country safer.

Keep up the pressure, Border State governors...

Keep shoving busloads and planeloads of Illegal Aliens down the throats of Northern Sanctuary Cities until they choke on 'em...

No let-up until the Border Situation is under control...

This is no time to let-up on the gas pedal... :cool:
They need to send them to rich Prog areas and rich suburban Prog areas.

What good is it to only build 20 miles of wall? It is all smoke and mirrors, because now the Marxists Medusa, Kringe Jean Pierre can lie for Joe Saying he built a wall, knowing full well, it comes short as usual for all the males of the Democrat party.

So you don’t like Biden building wall unless it’s Great Wall Trump promised you and never delivered, correct?

1696543478032.png

So you don’t like Biden building wall unless it’s Great Wall Trump promised you and never delivered, correct?
President Trump had enough materials for an entire wall to stop the massive flood of illegals, but you dumbfucks called it Xenophobic. So now Joe Biteme, your worthless president is only going to install a barrier on the border of 20 miles, for it to do what? Come on, what will 20 miles of wall do?

As for not delivering, if stupid fucks like you didnt allow the Big Steal of 2020 to happen, the wall would of been done, 22million diseased illegals wouldnt be all over the Democrat Run cities, inflation would be down, along with food and gasoline prices, but alas, you had to "Bite your nose off, just to spite your face"..

I am not happy that he is only building a small section of wall a few years to late, but I am happy that he has finally admitting his police’s were wrong and is at least willing to listen to the public demanding that trumps wall be continued. Hopefully Biden ot the next president will continue this and take steps to make our country safer.
This DUMB MOTHER FUCKER BIDEN rolled back Trumps Title 42, and let the cockroaches have a free shot at entering the United States!

Well fancy that! Biden is going to build the wall after they sold all the materials for scrap. All of a sudden a wall is a priority?

McALLEN, Texas (AP) — The Biden administration announced they waived 26 federal laws in South Texas to allow border wall construction on Wednesday, marking the administration’s first use of a sweeping executive power employed often during the Trump presidency.

The Department of Homeland Security posted the announcement on the U.S. Federal Registry with few details outlining the construction in Starr County, Texas, which is part of a busy Border Patrol sector seeing “high illegal entry.” According to government data, about 245,000 illegal entries have been recorded in this region during the current fiscal year.

“There is presently an acute and immediate need to construct physical barriers and roads in the vicinity of the border of the United States in order to prevent unlawful entries into the United States in the project areas,” Alejandro Mayorkas, the DHS secretary, stated in the notice.

Democrats have found out sanctuary didn't mean what they thought that it meant
Now they are driving biden.

They need to send them to rich Prog areas and rich suburban Prog areas.
At first glance I was ready to agree, but, on second thought, I'll stuck with advocating to send 'em to Blue Cities.

Even if the Elites live in rich-bitch suburbs, the VOTES are in the Cities, and it's the VOTERS that need to be pi$$ed off.

Forum List

Back