Biden Administration Decides To Build Border Wall

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Wait a minute, I thought walls don't work? This is hilarious watching lefties with a border so open they have now decided to put a wall up to cut down on illegal crossings. You just can't make this shit up. If only Trump could have come up with this idea seven years ago. Oh, wait a minute, he did.

Last edited:
Wait a minute, I thought walls don't work? This is hilarious watching lefties with a border so open they have now decided to put a wall up to cut down on illegal crossings. You just can't make this shit up. If only Trump could have come up with this idea seven years ago. Oh, wait a minute, he did.

The US has been building a border wall since 2002, where in the Hell have you been?

Wait a minute, I thought walls don't work? This is hilarious watching lefties with a border so open they have now decided to put a wall up to cut down on illegal crossings. You just can't make this shit up.

[Now? No, they have been at it for the past two years]

December 20, 2021

July 29, 2022

Seems I was wrong on the start date of the border wall

What year did the border wall start being built?

U.S. President George H. W. Bush approved the initial 14 miles of fencing along the San Diego–Tijuana border. In 1993, President Bill Clinton oversaw initial border fence construction which was completed by the end of the year.

Mexico–United States border wall - Wikipedia​

1696463028139.png

So let's see, Trump's wall was to cost 11-13 Billion.....I bet Uncle RICO Biden's wall will cost three times + that as a grift to unions.
Thank you President Trump for pushing through the appropriation in 2019 that allows the vegetable to build the wall that he has opposed throughout Trump's and his terms. My, my, my, sounds like Joe and the democrats owe Trump a hearty, "Thank you, you were absolutely correct to build the wall."

Seems I was wrong on the start date of the border wall

What year did the border wall start being built?

U.S. President George H. W. Bush approved the initial 14 miles of fencing along the San Diego–Tijuana border. In 1993, President Bill Clinton oversaw initial border fence construction which was completed by the end of the year.

Mexico–United States border wall - Wikipedia

It was supposed to start being built in 1989, but H.W. Bush is a globalist shitbag.

Clinton started securing the border some. One of the best things he did, IMO.

Wait a minute, I thought walls don't work? This is hilarious watching lefties with a border so open they have now decided to put a wall up to cut down on illegal crossings. You just can't make this shit up.

They are going to erect the wall that doesn't work after selling all of the remaining wall material.

What this means is that Biden's handlers have told him that the whole immigration thing has blown up in democrat's faces so big now in blue sanctuary cities they depend on that it threatens Joe's reelection!

So now they will become wall lovers proactive on curbing the problem they created to try to sell it to their stupid minions until the election is over and Joe wins, then they will declare the wall a failure again, tear it down and go right back to what it is they want to do.

Forum List

Back