Biden Administration: If you say the system is broken, you're a domestic terrorist

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
Do we really expect anything else from these people at this point?

“These actors are increasingly exploiting online forums to influence and spread violent extremist narratives and promote violent activity,” it reads.

Threats are exacerbated by impacts of the coronavirus pandemic, the bulletin says, including “grievances over public health safety measures and perceived government restrictions.”

This is a lie.

(CNN ) — Online extremist rhetoric is strikingly similar to the buildup to the January 6 attack on the US Capitol, with increasing calls for violence linked to conspiracy theories and false narratives, Homeland Security Intelligence chief John Cohen said in an interview with CNN.

There have been online comments such as “the system is broken,” “take action into their own hands” and “bring out the gallows,” Cohen said, offering as paraphrases of what has been observed.

There is nothing wrong with being vigilant of potential domestic terrorist acts in the future. No one, or at least most of us, do not want another 1/6 or Oklahoma City bombing. I agree that words like the “system is broken” are hardly anything to get upset about. Honestly we need dates and times to have a credible threat. Absent that everything else are just words and protected speech.

The resident brown-shirts do, though.

And they seem to really, really, really, really dislike any kind of critical thought beyond the words yes sir and no sir.
It becomes more clear every day that they'd stand by and cheer if those they disagree with were imprisoned or even worse. We are seeing a real sickness of insane hate growing today.

There is nothing wrong with being vigilant of potential domestic terrorist acts in the future.

From the article, the Homeland Security Intelligence chief contends that being vigilant and saying that the system is broken, which it is in many ways, clearly, deems one a domestic terrorist.

Last edited:
Do we really expect anything else from these people at this point?

“These actors are increasingly exploiting online forums to influence and spread violent extremist narratives and promote violent activity,” it reads.

Threats are exacerbated by impacts of the coronavirus pandemic, the bulletin says, including “grievances over public health safety measures and perceived government restrictions.”

While the Democrats ARE extremely dangerous seditious terrorists and fascists - basically 21st century Nazis - your OP claim just doesn't pan out.

The PROVABLE terrorism of Democrats is bad enough without stretching the truth to point out how dangerous these traitorous terrorists are.

I respectfully suggest that we ALL need to be paying CLOSE attention to what these thugs are spouting. People like this tell you what they're going to do as soon as they can.

I really do wonder what they're up to.

Seems like one of those kinds of propaganda pieces that gets put out ahead of time to set a narrative and cover bases.

From the article, being vigilant and saying that the system is broken deems one a domestic terrorist.
I agree with you that saying the system is broken does not make you a domestic terrorist. We really do have to be careful with this governmental over reach. Our privacy is being ransacked. We need to balance public safety with privacy. My view is when in doubt privacy wins.

There is nothing wrong with being vigilant of potential domestic terrorist acts in the future. No one, or at least most of us, do not want another 1/6 or Oklahoma City bombing. I agree that words like the “system is broken” are hardly anything to get upset about. Honestly we need dates and times to have a credible threat. Absent that everything else are just words and protected speech.
I am sure they would demand vigilance if Muslims were involved.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
One thing is certain. People really shouldn't say anything online that they wouldn't be perfecly comfortable saying in a court. That's just common sense.

But...here's the thing. They're literally setting the stage in a way that deems speech itself an act of terrorism. And it's strategic.

It's getting to the point that they're very arbitrary about it, too. To the point of openly contending that mere disagreement with government action and perfectly honest dialogue is an act of terrorism if it threatens a political agenda.

That's really, really bad news. That's out of control. Seems like very fearful dictators defending their power to me.

And here's the other thing. Remember this weasel?

Last edited:
I am sure they would demand vigilance if Muslims were involved.

Wanna stick to the topic, please?

Thanks!

The only thing that low-value fly-by posts like this accomplish is to deter intelligent discussion. Is that what you're trying to do? If so, then why?

Good point. The way Cons tripped over themselves to pass the Patriot Act evidence the truth of your assertion.

No it wasn't.

She was trolling. She's agitating to take the thread off-topic because she knows people will bite.

Forum List

Back