Biden Administration: If you say the system is broken, you're a domestic terrorist

You know it is true. Insert Muslim, BLM, or Antifa and they would demand it.

You gonna make me report you again? lol.

In the mean time, when the administration puts out a warning for Antifa, BLM, or the muslim faith, you can start a thread on that.

I wouldn't hold my breath, though. They're clearly more worried by Americans who disagree with them.

Let me be clear the system is actually broken but because Biden but because the U.S. Citizen is so easily swayed into voting for the trash the two political parties offer.

If the system worked the U.S. would have four of Five political parties in the House and the Senate would at least have three and not this nonsense we have.

If the system is broken because Trump didn’t win then like I told Hillary voters, well get over it and focus on the next election!

The Democrat Party is exhibiting all of the characteristics of a political cult.
We have seen this stuff before with despot regimes.
censorship
incredible lies
brainwashing children
total intolerance of dissent
false charges used to arrest dissenters

(CNN ) — Online extremist rhetoric is strikingly similar to the buildup to the January 6 attack on the US Capitol, with increasing calls for violence linked to conspiracy theories and false narratives, Homeland Security Intelligence chief John Cohen said in an interview with CNN.

There have been online comments such as “the system is broken,” “take action into their own hands” and “bring out the gallows,” Cohen said, offering as paraphrases of what has been observed.

~~~~~~

No doubt the government is aware of such treats, they're the ones typing it, or maybe just their paid 'informants'.

This headline is ridiculously misleading. This is only a warning of the "if you see something, say something" variety. Apparently, there was an upsurge in this sort of on-line traffic in the days and weeks before the attack on Congress, but no one brought it to the attention of the folks who were responsible for making the proper preparations. It doesn't call for anyone's arrest, but language like that mentioned in the warning could indicate that the person saying these things could be planning another terrorist attack, so it's not unreasonable to warn us to keep an eye out, the same as if people with Middle Eastern sounding names were posting such things.

Do we really expect anything else from these people at this point?

“These actors are increasingly exploiting online forums to influence and spread violent extremist narratives and promote violent activity,” it reads.

Threats are exacerbated by impacts of the coronavirus pandemic, the bulletin says, including “grievances over public health safety measures and perceived government restrictions.”

Do we expect anything else from you people? You think spreading violent rhetoric online is okay.

Do we really expect anything else from these people at this point?

“These actors are increasingly exploiting online forums to influence and spread violent extremist narratives and promote violent activity,” it reads.

Threats are exacerbated by impacts of the coronavirus pandemic, the bulletin says, including “grievances over public health safety measures and perceived government restrictions.”

So what's his stance on BLM that not only spread hate speech and said the system is broken for over a year and carried out violence?

Or does this only apply to white people who are not democrats?

So what's his stance on BLM that not only spread hate speech and said the system is broken for over a year and carried out violence?

They're part of the Biden Administration's strategy. So I guess he needs them to keep doing what they're doing for the purpose of expanding central government.

Apparently, they're okay.

Last edited:
CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

Forum List

Back