Biden Administration Caught Red-Handed Taking Credit For Trump Administration Successes

The difference being that crazy right wingers insist on dividing success or failure to one party or the other. the current administration looks more on what works or doesn't work for the country. Just because work was done on that one particular project under trump, it doesn't mean that trump owns it.

What you really mean is that I am a partisan dingbat who tries a stupid deflection.

I didn't say you are a partisan dingbat, but from your posts, I can see where that can be implied.

Ha ha, you just made a fool of yourself since you haven't yet addressed the article at all.

You need to drop your deep seated partisanship, run with the truth instead.

I didn't address it the way you wanted me to. My remark was certainly pertinent to the OP.

You didn't address it at all, this is what you posted:

The difference being that crazy right wingers insist on dividing success or failure to one party or the other. the current administration looks more on what works or doesn't work for the country. Just because work was done on that one particular project under trump, it doesn't mean that trump owns it.

This is what YOU ignored:

"Isn't it a bit disingenuous to claim credit for the 18 companies winding down?" asked Lee. "All of this work was done under the previous administration.

"You guys have only been in office for a month, right? Are you telling me that in the last four weeks these 18 companies all of the sudden decided to say, 'Oh my God! We better not do anything with Nord Stream 2,'" Lee said, referring to the proposed pipeline project.

"You guys are taking credit for stuff the previous administration did," Lee asked. "Yes or no?"

=====

Yes or no?

:rolleyes:

Your Partisan posturing is making you stupid.

The man said the strategy that congress enacted was working, so we will continue it. How is that taking credit for anything?

He said not a word about Congress in his reply:

"I am speaking for the Department of State!" Price said. "The people who have been working this, and the people who are working this now, were the same people a month ago, were the same people three months ago!"

Price went on to say that the Biden position on the pipeline was the same as that of the previous administration.

"We are concerned about the influence that it would allow Russia, and the leverage that it would give the Russian regime over some of our closest allies and partners in Europe," he concluded."

=====

It is clear you didn't watch the video at all, you are running off at the partisan mouth.
6 seconds into the video

Trump took credit for the economy before he even became president, so spare me
Trump nearly doubled stock market averages not once, but twice. The second time was after the DNC/Globalist/democrats did their best to trash the economy. Now that China Joe is in for 30 days, the market stagnates. It was at an all time high when Xiden became resident.
Yawns....

View attachment 460760
So if you drop below zero and rebound to 1 that is an increase of over 100% moron--How about real numbers. The DOW was at about 18K when Trump took office. It increased to a record above 30K by Feb. 2020 when it fell back to 18K due to democrat/CCP/Globalist policies only to come screaming back to another record nearing 32K before CCP Joe signed all of those EO's bringing the market to stagnation. Fuck your BS percentages. Moron.

Trump nearly doubled stock market averages not once, but twice. The second time was after the DNC/Globalist/democrats did their best to trash the economy. Now that China Joe is in for 30 days, the market stagnates. It was at an all time high when Xiden became resident.
More yawns....

View attachment 460761

View attachment 460762
You need to keep up to date--2019 HaHaHa. Your stats are BS, like all of your arguments.
That's an obvious lie.
Obama tried to take credit for Trump's accomplishments by saying he paved the way for Trump.
Nevermind the facts. Just believe the Bullshit.
Trump tried to take credit for the economy before he got in office, so shut yo bitch ass up.....
I feel for you bro--your lack of understanding of the most simple of concepts must be due to systemic racism--and too much dope smoking.

Yawns....

View attachment 460760
So if you drop below zero and rebound to 1 that is an increase of over 100% moron--How about real numbers. The DOW was at about 18K when Trump took office. It increased to a record above 30K by Feb. 2020 when it fell back to 18K due to democrat/CCP/Globalist policies only to come screaming back to another record nearing 32K before CCP Joe signed all of those EO's bringing the market to stagnation. Fuck your BS percentages. Moron.
Obama lowered black unemployment by the largest percent reduction in US history and you dic suckers didn't say a word about it because you don't really give a fuk about black unemployment.....

When Trump lowered it by an additional 1 percentage points...then suddenly yall pay attention and think its the best thing ever.....8 percentage points is more than 1.....so fuk what you talking about...

and like clockwork.....when Trump failed to navigate thru a pandemic, you cucks didn't say shit else about black unemployment...

Yawns....

View attachment 460760
Obama lowered black unemployment by the largest percent reduction in US history and you dic suckers didn't say a word about it because you don't really give a fuk about black unemployment.....

When Trump lowered it by an additional 1 percentage points...then suddenly yall pay attention and think its the best thing ever.....8 percentage points is more than 1.....so fuk what you talking about...

and like clockwork.....when Trump failed to navigate thru a pandemic, you cucks didn't say shit else about black unemployment...
Wrong again moron--take another toke.
AA Unemployment.jpg

This has been an ongoing issue since Obama's time in office. The question I have is what did Trump admin do. The government has always threaten sanctions if the pipeline project continues.

Markel said this year that Germany has not abandoned the pipeline deal. They are still have discussion on this issue.

It appears that about 6% of the pipeline is left before it is finished.

If a deal is to be made it will be up to the Biden admin to accomplish it. Still I do not see how the US can stop such a deal.

If the deal is still going thru then what is the beef that Biden is taking credit. Trump did not stop the project. I would doubt that Biden can stop the project. Is there a deal that can be made that will settle the issue?

Possibly but at this point only Biden can make the deal.

Article about nothing.

Yawns....

View attachment 460760

Wrong again moron--take another toke.
aa-unemployment-jpg.460776
You're on some serious drugs there. That chart shows:
  • all-time low was 5.2% in Dec-1973
  • high under Obama was 19.3% in Mar-2010
  • Rate was 7.1% in Jan-2017
  • That was 12.2 point decrease (61%)
  • Low under Trump was 5.3% in Oct-2019
  • That was 1.8 point decrease (25%)
  • That rate went from 14.4% in Jan-2009 to 7.1% in Jan-2017, a 7.3 point decrease (51%)
  • That rate went from 7.1% in Jan-2017 to 9.4% in Jan-2021, a 2.3 point increase (32%)

Forum List

Back