What does Clarence Thomas have up his robe sleeve?

Republican's were caught cheating in North Carolina and it had nothing to do with mail in votes.

That noted, state election laws are not the venue of Clarence Thomas.

Republican's were caught cheating in North Carolina and it had nothing to do with mail in votes.

They are when the state's bring them to SCOTUS.

SCOTUS dropped the ball not hearing arguments

No. Simply bringing a case to the court obviously does not make it the courts business as we have seen here.

No. Simply bringing a case to the court obviously does not make it the courts business as we have seen here.

Bullshit, cease with your typical deflection.

The Supreme Court overrides State Courts... it's why it's Supreme you befuddled wannabe

• Banned

The Supreme Court overrides State Courts... it's why it's Supreme you befuddled wannabe
JeeeZus you girls are vicious here. And in so few words. I enjoy it very very much Lass

The Constitution grants voting to the states. Unless laws run counter to other protected rights, it's not up to the Supreme Court.

If a state wants to ban certain people from voting then the Supreme court gets involved. If a state wants to allow mail in voting, they do not.

The Constitution grants voting to the states. Unless laws run counter to other protected rights, it's not up to the Supreme Court.

If a state wants to ban certain people from voting then the Supreme court gets involved. If a state wants to allow mail in voting, they do not.

Bullshit, go try and snow your comrades.

Anyone a degree right of center knows you're full of it

Bullshit, go try and snow your comrades.

Anyone a degree right of center knows you're full of it

Oddly it seems the Supreme Court doesn't.

The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof;

Article I, Section 4, Clause 1: U.S. Constitution.

The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof;

Article I, Section 4, Clause 1: U.S. Constitution.

I suggest you study up on Election Cause...

Now run along

LOL.........lash out.

Evidently you Googled and realized I beat you like I own you.

You came, I saw....then kicked your dumbass.

I read his dissent and he's 100% right. Too bad the Democrat lunatics can't discount him and label him a priveledged Whitey.

In this particular case, his opinion was discounted.

I read his dissent and he's 100% right. Too bad the Democrat lunatics can't discount him and label him a priveledged Whitey.

In this particular case, his opinion was discounted.

I'm not sure what he might have up his sleeve, but I've heard he always had a dildo up there just in case rush stopped by for a visit.

He has nothing up his sleeve and just a Black man stating a correct opinion that this was time for the Supreme Court to do its job and look at a case that is vital to our democracy

Interesting
Russian Collusion was baseless.
Election Fraud wasn't.
But I guess if you liars keep repeating it.....maybe half country will stop believing it.
mes a conserv, aren't you?

Forum List

Back