Biden Administration Caught Red-Handed Taking Credit For Trump Administration Successes

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
This is what the press is supposed to do. Act as watchdogs to protect the public.
This week a journalist actually did his job by jumping on a Biden Administration spokesman for attempting to take credit for Trump's accomplishments:

"State Dept. spokesman Ned Price was touting a new report showing that support had significantly lessened for an energy project that would increase Germany's dependence on Russia for oil.​
Price was interrupted while patting himself on the back when Matt Lee of the Associated Press rained on his parade with his pointed question.​
"That demonstrates that our strategy, including the legislative strategy, the strategy that, of course, Congress has been behind, has been working to good effect. So we'll continue to work closely with Germany. We'll continue to work closely with our other allies and partners in Europe to uphold Europe's own stated energy security goals," Price said.​
"Isn't it a bit disingenuous to claim credit for the 18 companies winding down?" asked Lee. "All of this work was done under the previous administration.
"You guys have only been in office for a month, right? Are you telling me that in the last four weeks these 18 companies all of the sudden decided to say, 'Oh my God! We better not do anything with Nord Stream 2,'" Lee said, referring to the proposed pipeline project.​
"You guys are taking credit for stuff the previous administration did," Lee asked. "Yes or no?"​
"I am speaking for the Department of State!" Price said. "The people who have been working this, and the people who are working this now, were the same people a month ago, were the same people three months ago!"​
Price went on to say that the Biden position on the pipeline was the same as that of the previous administration.​
"We are concerned about the influence that it would allow Russia, and the leverage that it would give the Russian regime over some of our closest allies and partners in Europe," he concluded."​
Never mind the fact that everything Biden has done HELPED RUSSIA....not the other way around. But this is a perfect example of how Biden trashes Trump at every opportunity....but hides the fact that Trump had alot of successes.....and attempts to take credit for it. And this reporter called him on it. Not how sheepishly he tried to cover for his embarrassment over being caught.​

The difference being that crazy right wingers insist on dividing success or failure to one party or the other. the current administration looks more on what works or doesn't work for the country. Just because work was done on that one particular project under trump, it doesn't mean that trump owns it.

The difference being that crazy right wingers insist on dividing success or failure to one party or the other. the current administration looks more on what works or doesn't work for the country. Just because work was done on that one particular project under trump, it doesn't mean that trump owns it.

What you really mean is that I am a partisan dingbat who tries a stupid deflection.

My how your position changes when the shoe is on the other foot. Hypocrite.

What you really mean is that I am a partisan dingbat who tries a stupid deflection.

I didn't say you are a partisan dingbat, but from your posts, I can see where that can be implied.

I didn't say you are a partisan dingbat, but from your posts, I can see where that can be implied.

Ha ha, you just made a fool of yourself since you haven't yet addressed the article at all.

You need to drop your deep seated partisanship, run with the truth instead.

Ha ha, you just made a fool of yourself since you haven't yet addressed the article at all.

I didn't address it the way you wanted me to. My remark was certainly pertinent to the OP.

Trump took credit for the economy before he even became president, so spare me
Trump nearly doubled stock market averages not once, but twice. The second time was after the DNC/Globalist/democrats did their best to trash the economy. Now that China Joe is in for 30 days, the market stagnates. It was at an all time high when Xiden became resident.

I didn't address it the way you wanted me to. My remark was certainly pertinent to the OP.

You didn't address it at all, this is what you posted:

This is what YOU ignored:

"Isn't it a bit disingenuous to claim credit for the 18 companies winding down?" asked Lee. "All of this work was done under the previous administration.

"You guys have only been in office for a month, right? Are you telling me that in the last four weeks these 18 companies all of the sudden decided to say, 'Oh my God! We better not do anything with Nord Stream 2,'" Lee said, referring to the proposed pipeline project.

"You guys are taking credit for stuff the previous administration did," Lee asked. "Yes or no?"

=====

Yes or no?

:rolleyes:

Your Partisan posturing is making you stupid.

Trump nearly doubled stock market averages not once, but twice. The second time was after the DNC/Globalist/democrats did their best to trash the economy. Now that China Joe is in for 30 days, the market stagnates. It was at an all time high when Xiden became resident.
Yawns....

_00-0charts.008y (10).png

"You guys have only been in office for a month, right? Are you telling me that in the last four weeks these 18 companies all of the sudden decided to say, 'Oh my God! We better not do anything with Nord Stream 2,'" Lee said, referring to the proposed pipeline project.

"You guys are taking credit for stuff the previous administration did," Lee asked. "Yes or no?"

=====

Yes or no?

The man said the strategy that congress enacted was working, so we will continue it. How is that taking credit for anything?

More yawns....

_0-00z.data.u (1).png

_112740292_optimised-us_afr-am_jobs_v1-nc-003.jpg

=====

Yes or no?

The man said the strategy that congress enacted was working, so we will continue it. How is that taking credit for anything?
They are so desperate and pathetic....

The worthless Negro blamed all his failures on Bush and took credit for Trump's success so why would we be surprised to see China Joe do the same dishonest shit?

=====

Yes or no?

He said not a word about Congress in his reply:

"I am speaking for the Department of State!" Price said. "The people who have been working this, and the people who are working this now, were the same people a month ago, were the same people three months ago!"

Price went on to say that the Biden position on the pipeline was the same as that of the previous administration.

"We are concerned about the influence that it would allow Russia, and the leverage that it would give the Russian regime over some of our closest allies and partners in Europe," he concluded."

=====

It is clear you didn't watch the video at all, you are running off at the partisan mouth.

That's an obvious lie.
Obama tried to take credit for Trump's accomplishments by saying he paved the way for Trump.
Nevermind the facts. Just believe the Bullshit.
Trump tried to take credit for the economy before he got in office, so shut yo bitch ass up.....

Forum List

Back