Biden Admin reinstates title 42

Boy that really must frost dem leftist's balls.....if they had any. ;)

tenor.gif

Moving back to Current Events as I accidentally merged another thread with this one in the Badlands, however, I can't see much reason why the original was moved in the first place.

Just think had Xiden and the demafascsit not undid all the policies of Trump, or in this case threatened to undo this, we wouldn't of had the massive humanitarian crisis on our border, we would of lost record deaths to covid....

Joey Xi was fraudulently elected and destroyed the middle class within two years.

**********​
**********​
**********​

Yup!

all that plus this

oVhypB9.jpg

That 36% approval rating has Biden's handlers shook.

The left likes to say Americans are not really concerned about the border problem. Of course as usual, they are lying. I believe the border was the main issue that put Trump over Hillary in 2016. I think it's a real concern for most Americans and has a lot to do with Dementia's approval numbers.

Just think had Xiden and the demafascsit not undid all the policies of Trump, or in this case threatened to undo this, we wouldn't of had the massive humanitarian crisis on our border, we would of lost record deaths to covid....

It still worked to some degree. Look at how many millions he sneaked into the country. Even if we got a tough on immigration President, it would take generations to clean up this mess.

Biden is pretty conservative. I agree that we have to stop a flow of illegals from breaking our laws but I just wish we could help people in need with a more liberal legal immigration system.

Do tell, in what way is Dementia conservative?

The United States allows a million outsiders every year to become citizens of this country. We hand out nearly that many VISAs and work permits every year for foreigners to take advantage of everything we created. Besides the tens of billions we hand out to those countries in foreign aid, we also have tons of charities for those countries where we share our wealth to try and make their lives better where they live.

I don't know what more you want.

The world population is 7.5 billion people, many I'm sure that would love to move to the United States. Just how many of those 7.5 billion should we allow in?

Last edited:

Joey Xi was fraudulently elected and destroyed the middle class within two years.

**********​
**********​
**********​
You must have not been middle class we is doing fine.

All this really means is Dementia stopped it from getting worse. We're still going to have the same problems that brought us these millions of migrants the last two years.

Forum List

Back