Rising threat from the Left

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011

I keep reading about the violent threat that conservatives represent. How is it acceptable for the Left to not only threaten someone with violence but also engage in cancel culture to the point a person loses their livelihood…. All due to a difference of opinion?

I thought the Left was supposed to be the tolerant side???

I keep reading about the violent threat that conservatives represent. How is it acceptable for the Left to not only threaten someone with violence but also engage in cancel culture to the point a person loses their livelihood…. All due to a difference of opinion?

not anymore. we tired of the MAGATs

You are a right wing supremacist on the verge of ending all democracy because of your insurrections via Viking power.

th

I had no idea that Vikings were even racists, but they do like the pillage here and there.

Anyway, we probably should not even be talking to you or we could lose our jobs as well.

You are a right wing supremacist on the verge of ending all democracy because of your insurrections.

In fact, we probably should not even be talking to you or we could lose our jobs as well.
Why the violence and the need to end someone’s livelihood??

It is laughable you call me a right wing supremacist. You obviously don’t know my demographics. I’m of Mediterranean descent married to a Mexican. I believe gays, lesbians, and trans have rights.

Why the violence and the need to end someone’s livelihood??

It is laughable you call me a right wing supremacist. You obviously don’t know my demographics. I’m of Mediterranean descent married to a Mexican. I believe gays, lesbians, and trans have rights.
You're right, it is laughable.

th

Thanks for playing.

Incidentally, it matters little what country your are from or what color you are or what your genetics point to.

If the Left hates you, you are a white supremacist as you will be forced into accepting it.

That is just how they roll.
george_zimmerman_trial.jpg

Last edited:

I am tolerant.
But "tolerance" doesn't mean accepting or encouraging your public displays of bigotry.

I am tolerant.
But "tolerance" doesn't mean accepting or encouraging your public displays of bigotry.
The reason the Left has become so powerful in the US is because they were tolerated.

The Left preached tolerance so that they would not be thrown to the curb, but now that they are in power they show zero tolerance towards anyone else.

When they say tolerance, all they mean is tolerance towards Leftism and intolerance towards anyone else.

The reason the Left has become so powerful in the US is because they were tolerated.

The Left preached tolerance so that they would not be thrown to the curb, but now that they are in power they show zero tolerance towards anyone else.

When they say tolerance, all they mean is tolerance towards Leftism and intolerance towards anyone else.
Wait until all the freedoms start going away. Actually they already are.

Dude.....we had a member of the Right Wing Death Squad open fire on children at a mall last week, and the judge in the Jean Carroll case implore the jurors to keep their identity secret today. E. Jean Carroll herself subject to years of harassment and threats. With Trump warning of 'death and destruction' if he was indicted. With everyone from the Georgia Secretary of State to Georgia poll workers, to Maracopa County Election board members to even Ray Epps talk about the relentless death threads they've been subject to by your ilk.

With y'all regularly threatening Civil War. Yeah, 'violent threat' about covers it.

Forum List

Back