Biden Admin reinstates title 42

Maybe AOC can go down to the border and put on a donkey show
That is very big news!

I object to the media label of the expiration of title 42. Title 42 is not expiring. What the lazy journalists mean is that the Trump RULE concerning one facet of — and under — Title 42 was about to expire.

I rarely give President Potato any credit. But, in this instance, it is wise to continue that Rule instead of allowing it to expire.

Biden is pretty conservative. I agree that we have to stop a flow of illegals from breaking our laws but I just wish we could help people in need with a more liberal legal immigration system.
Contradicting terms. Can’t be done. Either you have a sovereign country or you have anarchy.

Sounds like the GOP as well. This is a pox on both parties. Neither is without injury.
Don't you recall the bullshit that Piglosi pushed during the end of the Trump admin? "We passed a 'bipartisan' budget." "We impeached him twice on a 'bipartisan' vote" Outside of the places where Manchin and Sinema jumped ranks, the democrats have voted lock step for fifteen years.

Concerned American indicts the dems for what the gop also does.

A pox on both parties.
I don't agree with everything the right does but your hypocrisy and turning of a blind eye to the democrat policies that have placed the country in the position it is in currently is laughable. You have twisted yourself into a pretzel trying to defend the left and you have finally discovered there is no denying their malfeasance so you are trying to save face by saying "They're both guilty." You fence straddlers who cannot figure out what you support should just go away.

That is very big news!

I object to the media label of the expiration of title 42. Title 42 is not expiring. What the lazy journalists mean is that the Trump RULE concerning one facet of — and under — Title 42 was about to expire.

I rarely give President Potato any credit. But, in this instance, it is wise to continue that Rule instead of allowing it to expire.

Don't think he did it out of the kindness of his heart or for bipartisanship. Look at his approval numbers, the worst of any President in our lifetime. He had no choice but to keep it.

We need both parties to work together, and that is not happening.

Why don't you tell that to this lady.

Pelosi-1.jpeg

Don't think he did it out of the kindness of his heart or for bipartisanship. Look at his approval numbers, the worst of any President in our lifetime. He had no choice but to keep it.
Actually, Title 42 has not been reinstated. They are reverting to Title 8 and stiffening some of its provisions. Two and a half years of unbridled illegal immigration promoted by the democrats until their "sanctuary" cities start to feel the pain and NOW, the vegetable wants to play like he's an immigration hawk. Fuck Biden and the democrats.

Forum List

Back