Biden Adm Getting Ready To Use Monkeypox To Steal Another Election

So little self-awareness! :rolleyes-41:
Right.....one thing I've shown throughout my military career was self-awareness and a mind-set based in reality.

And I'm also highly trained in psychological operations.

I could have gotten into the CIA but I have something many of them don't possess....a fucking conscience.

Don’t try to gaslight us. The only reason you’re saying this is because the Qs have proven to be crazy and you’re trying to distance yourself from them.

No one knows what the fuck you are talking about other than your fellow Democrat masterbators.

Yes... As all "pox" viruses are transmitted through touching an infected person or using blankets or other items that come in contact with the virus on the surface. Our current vaccine for these works. Only those with compromised immunities and those in direct contact with this are at risk. Not much to worry about with this one.

This is not quite the case. The smallpox virus is believed to be very effective against monkeypox, but there's been little opportunity for testing due to the fact smallpox has been eradicated, so large scale administration of the vaccine ceased long ago.

Methinks they doth protest too much. That kind of reaction comes from deep-seated feelings of guilt.
No.....it comes from a deep-seated feeling of common-sense....and a clear ability to spot Bull Shit and point it out.

The left is on a Mickey Mouse fantasy tour, and they want to see who falls in line and who to attack.

Methinks they doth protest too much. That kind of reaction comes from deep-seated feelings of guilt.

And konradv delves into another gay emotional fit. It's what leftists do. Oops, your man bun is slipping

Forum List

Back