Biden Abandons Hundreds Of US Troops In Niger

You did not read it, your little whining sex deviant rant at the legitimacy of the source illuminates such, Russia, and China have the run of the country, while we do not, and that is that you Satanic little deviant!
I don't need butt suckers like you telling me wtf I do or do not do, suck it up Buttercup. While the Chinks and Ruskies may be there the US is there also...

I didn't see this thread... oops... I just started one on this...

Russian plants??? What the fuck do you know about Russia, or military service, you are a sexual deviant, and a coward, who hasn't first clue about these matters, you are literally a fucking sub-moron! :fu:
Yeah, they repeat Russian propaganda on the house floor thru Freedumb caucus voices.

Its inconceivable how swiftly Biden has destroyed the United States, 3.4 years of the psychopath and its in complete fucking ruin, the whole world burns, and still the animals want more ruin wrought, they want more children sexually mutilated, age of consent laws removed, its good vs evil, all democrats, every one of them, are exclusive purveyors of that evil!

Oh God, it's stupid Brietbart.

Niger wants the US to leave in response to closer relations with Russia.

Forum List

Back