Biden Abandons Hundreds Of US Troops In Niger

Death-Ninja

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2020
Hayward Wisconsin
Its inconceivable how swiftly Biden has destroyed the United States, 3.4 years of the psychopath and its in complete fucking ruin, the whole world burns, and still the animals want more ruin wrought, they want more children sexually mutilated, age of consent laws removed, its good vs evil, all democrats, every one of them, are exclusive purveyors of that evil!

Its inconceivable how swiftly Biden has destroyed the United States, 3.4 years of the psychopath and its in complete fucking ruin, the whole world burns, and still the animals want more ruin wrought, they want more children sexually mutilated, age of consent laws removed, its good vs evil, all democrats, every one of them, are exclusive purveyors of that evil!

we need an ANGRY button,,

May they all rest in peace.

Dotard could care less

we need an ANGRY button,,
Like the father at the State of the Union who yelled "Abbey Gate!" because he son was killed by Biden policies

Then they promptly arrested the grieving father.

What class the Commander in Chief has.

You would have to be insane to let your kids serve under this pile of excrement.

They are staying because the US wants them to stay I know you would rather have the Ruskies or Chinese there, but...

It's getting to be a habit with Usurper Biden to abandon American troops wherever they are fighting, in all parts of the world!

He simply doesn't care.

Have you noticed?

They are staying because the US wants them to stay I know you would rather have the Ruskies or Chinese there, but...
You did not read the link, you fucking retarded sex deviant, you shot mouth off absent having even read the link...... Run along and insert things in your rectum, just as you've done in your mouth..... :spank:

You did not read the link, you fucking retarded sex deviant, you shot mouth off absent having even read the link...... Run along and insert things in your rectum, just as you've done in your mouth..... :spank:
I can tell you are looking for PNP....Yet not only did I try to read your shitpile of an article from those habitual liars at Beirbart I also read other sources you ass spelunker...Have a nice day.

I can tell you are looking for PNP....Yet not only did I try to read your shitpile of an article from those habitual liars at Beirbart I also read other sources you ass spelunker...Have a nice day.
You did not read it, your little whining sex deviant rant at the legitimacy of the source illuminates such, Russia, and China have the run of the country, while we do not, and that is that you Satanic little deviant!

Forum List

Back