Biden: 200 billion dollars for "free" preschool in next Pork bill

There’s no need for this program. At all. It’s not about education it’s about indoctrination. The democrats need control of your kids before you can teach them such horrible things as if you have a penis you’re a boy and a vagina is a girl. They can’t have these kids thinking their parents are in charge, it’s all government.

It won’t be long until this stupid head start program moves to include 2 year olds, then one. The closer to birth they can get your kids away from you the better.

This isn’t to help the kids. It’s to get rid of the parents.

The more the feds control families the sooner the Demmies think they can turn America into a communist state where the school decides where the children are raised like Hitler Youth only this time they want them younger--3, 4 and up. It is a public horror what the criminal Democrats are trying to pull. They are now taking Trump Cabinet personnel and his lawyer's proofs that Biden only got 12% or less of the vote nationwide. It is time to stop the stark, staring Biden delusional insanity. Cheats have been proven to stalk easy targets. The Democrats view other people's prosperity as their right to plunder information to change the details so leaders never, never have to care about people who do not like communist control and the Maxine Waters' style of stalking anyone who speaks the truth about their crimes and deceptions that are downright headed for the calumny aimed at the conservative heart for killing. I'm sick of the Antifa destruction of small business enterprises that give people a shot at the American dream.

In fact the Democrats have inflicted the American nightmare on the people of the USA with bare knuckle brown boots kicking the breath out of freedom to search out criminality at the polls.

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks as if the popularly-elected, populist President is remaining popular by advocating for popular legislation.

Poll finds women, including Republicans, like Biden's child care initiative
[Exclusive: Poll finds women, including Republicans, like Biden's child care initiative]

I bet if he promised everybody a new car this year, it would be the most popular thing a President ever did.

Can you kindly show me where in the Constitution or debates thereof where our founders discussed government raising children instead of the parents?
If they gave everyone a car it would be electric. Homeowners would have to give up air conditioning to feed the electric demand and a democrat would be there making sure businesses that supported conservatives would be cut off first. They have access to all American information, and they would use it to wipe out their political enemies like they did to see how many million votes Democrats had to invent in his unpopular E2020 campaign results and how quickly they could burn the real results of Donald Trump's landslide win so nobody can prove anything . Today they used Rudy Giulianis private information and names of those who admitted a vast leftwing conspiracy at the polls to get rid of Donald Trump for good. YOU ARE NEXT.

I bet if he promised everybody a new car this year, it would be the most popular thing a President ever did.

Can you kindly show me where in the Constitution or debates thereof where our founders discussed government raising children instead of the parents?
I don't think the President will promise everyone a new car, and am certain it would be widely opposed as irresponsible if he were to do so.

Governmental programs that serve the People are enacted under the Constitution's General Welfare Clause.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden will call for free preschool for all 3- and 4-year-old children, a $200 billion investment to be rolled out as part of his sweeping American Families Plan being unveiled Wednesday in an address to Congress.

The administration said the historic investment would benefit 5 million children and save the average family $13,000. It calls for providing federal funds to help the states offer preschool, with teachers and other employees earning $15 an hour.

“These investments will give American children a head start and pave the way for the best-educated generation in U.S. history,” the administration said.

The new details are part of Biden’s $1 trillion-plus package, an ambitious next phase of his massive infrastructure investment program, this one focused on so-called human infrastructure — child care, health care, education and other core aspects of the household architecture that undergird everyday life for countless Americans.

Ah yes, typical Democrat spending. So where are many of these children now? They are at daycare centers.

So what Biden wants to do is steer money away from the private market and entrepreneurs to the local teachers who's unions contribute heavily to the Democrat party. The icing on the cake of course is that it will create more government dependents. If you like your "free" daycare, you better not vote Republican you young parents.

I guess the entire public school indoctrination is not enough. Now we need to teach these tiny minds full of mush critical race theory before they even truly understand what races really are.

So here you go unions. Biden is sending you a thank you gift of 200 billions dollars of taxpayer money.
I’m at the fuck it stage. Run up the debt, I don’t care. I want mine. Millennials get what they deserve.

I don't think the President will promise everyone a new car, and am certain it would be widely opposed as irresponsible if he were to do so.

Governmental programs that serve the People are enacted under the Constitution's General Welfare Clause.

When asked what articles are included in the General Welfare, Madison's response was only those enumerated in the Constitution.

If Democrats didn't give away free shit, there would be no Democrat party. The only reason they get any power is by buying votes.

If you don't think that a new car for every American the age 16 and up wouldn't be the most popular of all policies, then you don't understand our voters and politics in general.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden will call for free preschool for all 3- and 4-year-old children, a $200 billion investment to be rolled out as part of his sweeping American Families Plan being unveiled Wednesday in an address to Congress.

The administration said the historic investment would benefit 5 million children and save the average family $13,000. It calls for providing federal funds to help the states offer preschool, with teachers and other employees earning $15 an hour.

“These investments will give American children a head start and pave the way for the best-educated generation in U.S. history,” the administration said.

The new details are part of Biden’s $1 trillion-plus package, an ambitious next phase of his massive infrastructure investment program, this one focused on so-called human infrastructure — child care, health care, education and other core aspects of the household architecture that undergird everyday life for countless Americans.

Ah yes, typical Democrat spending. So where are many of these children now? They are at daycare centers.

So what Biden wants to do is steer money away from the private market and entrepreneurs to the local teachers who's unions contribute heavily to the Democrat party. The icing on the cake of course is that it will create more government dependents. If you like your "free" daycare, you better not vote Republican you young parents.

I guess the entire public school indoctrination is not enough. Now we need to teach these tiny minds full of mush critical race theory before they even truly understand what races really are.

So here you go unions. Biden is sending you a thank you gift of 200 billions dollars of taxpayer money.
I’m at the fuck it stage. Run up the debt, I don’t care. I want mine. Millennials get what they deserve.
Hang in there, Weatherman. The Good Book says that when a bad leader rules the nation is full of sorrow. That's because we have a ruler who likely lost the election due to his unpopularity. His rallies often had less than 100 people at them. You can't tell me that Biden got more than 12% of real voters. Nobody in their right mind would believe he won at that one "rally" in which the only people who showed up were the secret service who protect all candidates and news reporters looking for 1 statement that wasn't a screwup for front page brouhaha in the MSM who hid the truth about the no-shows.

Hang in there, Weatherman. The Good Book says that when a bad leader rules the nation is full of sorrow. That's because we have a ruler who likely lost the election due to his unpopularity. His rallies often had less than 100 people at them. You can't tell me that Biden got more than 12% of real voters. Nobody in their right mind would believe he won at that one "rally" in which the only people who showed up were the secret service who protect all candidates and news reporters looking for 1 statement that wasn't a screwup for front page brouhaha in the MSM who hid the truth about the no-shows.
It’s the Last Days.

Their excuse for poor attendance was Covid. However they could never explain how Hillary had the same results years before Covid. But at least she lost.

When asked what articles are included in the General Welfare, Madison's response was only those enumerated in the Constitution.

If Democrats didn't give away free shit, there would be no Democrat party. The only reason they get any power is by buying votes.

If you don't think that a new car for every American the age 16 and up wouldn't be the most popular of all policies, then you don't understand our voters and politics in general.
Enjoy your delusions.

Our democratic republic remains a government of, by, and for the People, despite goon attacks upon it.

Screen Shot 2021-04-16 at 4.12.00 PM.png

The problems with these stupid government programs come from many directions. The first being 3-4 year olds need a lot of parent time to develope and the parents need that time too to set a healthy relationship with the child. Second it puts pressure on the parents to get their kid started in school, and it’s easy since every parent thinks they have a really smart kid and it takes a few years for them to realize they have spawned a turnip. But they won’t blame themselves or the kid. Hell no it’s the schools fault because they didn’t spend enough money to make their booger eater a doctor. And of course teachers, their unions and democrat politicians will agree and trot out Penelope Paint Chip as a prime example of a wasted life because you assholes won’t spend more money, and you hate children.

It’s just another cynical democrat power grab.

THIS IS UTTER BULLSHIT!!

THE WORKING POOR MOTHERS DON'T GET TO SPEND TIME AT HOME WITH THEIR CHILDREN BECAUSE THERE IS NO PAID FAMILY LEAVE, AND NO JOB SECURITY IF THEY MUST TAKE TIME OFF WORK FOR ANY REASON:

• Good quality child care costs upwards of $200 per week, per child for toddler care
  • It's cheaper to provide pre-school/daycare programs than welfare for poor families
  • Early childhood education will help give children in poor neighbourhoods a jump start on learning
  • Nutritional programs in pre-school/daycare programs will help allieviate need for SNAP benefits
  • Lack of quality affordable daycare is the greatest barrier for low income women upgrading their education, skills, or even going out to work full-time.
How about this: You have a kid, YOU pay for it.

Sure thing FuckBoi. But you're going to have to learn to be a doctor, a lawyer and an accountant. If you don't want to contribute to public education, you don't get to use the services of those whose education YOU refused to pay for. I paid my taxes, so I did pay for my kids' educations, fool.

You seem to think that you owe the government NOTHING for your own education, although given how little you learned in school, I can see your point of view. You owe the government nothing for your safety and your security.

Your country is in the toilet and the waters are swirling precisely because you don't want any of YOUR hard earned dollars going to non-whites in your country. The less education and skills the workers in your country have, the fewer jobs will be created. There are already millions of jobs going unfilled in the USA because your workers lack the skills to do them.

Investment in the USA is slowing because there aren't enough skilled workers to do the jobs you have, and like the idiot conservative you are, your solution is to end public education. Nothing fails like conservative ideology.
We have price ourselves out of many markets and we do not have as many of the best of the best anymore at the top as diversity and quotas has made negative inroads on the quality of people involved. You see the proof on all big ticket projects.

Enjoy your delusions.

Our democratic republic remains a government of, by, and for the People, despite goon attacks upon it.

what does paraphrasing a GOP President have to do with the post you replied to?

The problems with these stupid government programs come from many directions. The first being 3-4 year olds need a lot of parent time to develope and the parents need that time too to set a healthy relationship with the child. Second it puts pressure on the parents to get their kid started in school, and it’s easy since every parent thinks they have a really smart kid and it takes a few years for them to realize they have spawned a turnip. But they won’t blame themselves or the kid. Hell no it’s the schools fault because they didn’t spend enough money to make their booger eater a doctor. And of course teachers, their unions and democrat politicians will agree and trot out Penelope Paint Chip as a prime example of a wasted life because you assholes won’t spend more money, and you hate children.

THIS IS UTTER BULLSHIT!!

THE WORKING POOR MOTHERS DON'T GET TO SPEND TIME AT HOME WITH THEIR CHILDREN BECAUSE THERE IS NO PAID FAMILY LEAVE, AND NO JOB SECURITY IF THEY MUST TAKE TIME OFF WORK FOR ANY REASON:

• Good quality child care costs upwards of $200 per week, per child for toddler care
  • It's cheaper to provide pre-school/daycare programs than welfare for poor families
  • Early childhood education will help give children in poor neighbourhoods a jump start on learning
  • Nutritional programs in pre-school/daycare programs will help allieviate need for SNAP benefits
  • Lack of quality affordable daycare is the greatest barrier for low income women upgrading their education, skills, or even going out to work full-time.

I had the opportunity to walk through many inner city public schools for a contract bid I was putting together when the Obamunist installed this program. What I saw was basically a taxpayer funded daycare for those who don’t work. It was sad.

THIS IS UTTER BULLSHIT!!

I had the opportunity to walk through many inner city public schools for a contract bid I was putting together when the Obamunist installed this program. What I saw was basically a taxpayer funded daycare for those who don’t work. It was sad.

Of course it is. The USA is the only first world country in the world that spends LESS money to educate the children of the poor, than the children of the rich. Republicans want inner city kids to be uneducated and good for nothing, so they can point to what failures they are, and continue to deny them opportunities.

Republicans are determined to create a permanent underclass of poorly educated, low skill minority workers, for a 21st Century economy.

Nothing fails the nation like a Republican government.

THIS IS UTTER BULLSHIT!!

Of course it is. The USA is the only first world country in the world that spends LESS money to educate the children of the poor, than the children of the rich. Republicans want inner city kids to be uneducated and good for nothing, so they can point to what failures they are, and continue to deny them opportunities.

Republicans are determined to create a permanent underclass of poorly educated, low skill minority workers, for a 21st Century economy.

The USA is the only first world country in the world that spends LESS money to educate the children of the poor, than the children of the rich.

Hey Dragonlady give us a link to your data, or admit you are a lying sack of shit.

This is always fun.............

Our schools are not funded by the federal government. They are funded via cities and towns, and in poorer situations, help from the state perhaps. Any city or town can spend as much or as little on education as they desire. All you need to do is have it passed in levy. Wealthier school districts have people who pay a higher school tax. Poorer districts have lower school tax which they can change anytime they want.

Under educated and poor only help the Democrats--not the Republicans. Voting history shows that poorer areas have a huge proportion of Democrat votes than Republicans, so if anything, it's the Democrats that want to keep people uneducated and poor. After all, they will vote Democrat when they turn of age, if they vote at all.

The United States spends more per capita on education than any other industrialized country in the world, and we have mediocre results to show for it because of bad teachers which schools can't get rid of and lack of parental participation.

Forum List

Back