Bibi uses GOP scare tactics to try and win 4th term

The world will undoubtedly be a better place when bibi is relevant only in history books.

Hopefully that day is coming sooner rather than later
It would be ironic if he lost his election yes.

what would be "ironic" about it? turnover in Israeli politics has been
rampant for decades. ironic?? ----nope---just the outcome of a vote---
should it happen.
ummm..... is he in his 1st-term?

The world will undoubtedly be a better place when bibi is relevant only in history books.

should it happen.

they don't exactly do "terms"----parliamentary system----

should it happen.

I don't know. It does not actually take an end of term to bring about
elections in Israel----just a "vote of no confidence" ----or something like
that. He has certainly been around for a long time---someday I will google---
it seems like more than 10 years to me

so not supporting the wholesale slaughter of civilians and supporting diplomatic engagement with iran to achieve realistic goals means i support the death of jews?

:wtf:

you arent thinking rationally about this.

:lmao:

Yeah, "I" am not thinking rationally about it. LOL, what a douche
yes, you can't even admit that israeli incursions into gaza and the west bank end with hundreds of dead civilians. that's not rational thought, that's willfully ignoring reality in favor of a fantasy.

so not supporting the wholesale slaughter of civilians and supporting diplomatic engagement with iran to achieve realistic goals means i support the death of jews?

yes, you can't even admit that israeli incursions into gaza and the west bank end with hundreds of dead civilians. that's not rational thought, that's willfully ignoring reality in favor of a fantasy.

there is no question that the wars initiated by islamo Nazi scum end up with
lots of dead people. take a look at just the history of the filth of islam in the past 100 years. -------TENS OF MILLIONS DEAD -------it is no mystery

should it happen.

should it happen.

So "turnover has been rampant for decades" but Bibi has been there how long now? Thanks for proving my point :)

should it happen.

should it happen.

So "turnover has been rampant for decades" but Bibi has been there how long now? Thanks for proving my point :)

what point is that?

should it happen.

should it happen.

what point is that?
Look at what I bolded. I made it as easy as I could for you. If you can't see it then...

Strawman, that isn't what you said, you said "the wholesale slaughter of civilians"

To you when terrorists target Jewish civilians and Israel targets the terrorists who are using their own family friends and neighbors as human shields the criminals are the ... Israelis.

Yeah, people die. The terrorists are responsible for it, the idea Israel should not respond and they are worse if they do is just your typical Jew hating

should it happen.

should it happen.

what point is that?
Look at what I bolded. I made it as easy as I could for you. If you can't see it then...

I saw it-----it does not have much meaning----the fact that a given person has
held office for a long time does not mean that----TURNOVER is not rampant----
it is highly variable over there-----not a fixed ---every four years, thing

Strawman, that isn't what you said, you said "the wholesale slaughter of civilians"

To you when terrorists target Jewish civilians and Israel targets the terrorists who are using their own family friends and neighbors as human shields the criminals are the ... Israelis.

Yeah, people die. The terrorists are responsible for it, the idea Israel should not respond and they are worse if they do is just your typical Jew hating
wholesale slaughter, or killing hundreds in response to the death of a single israeli.

i stand by my description. there have been far more palestinian civilians killed than israelis, civilian or otherwise.

what would you term a 200:1 ratio?

wholesale slaughter, or killing hundreds in response to the death of a single israeli.

i stand by my description. there have been far more palestinian civilians killed than israelis, civilian or otherwise.

so??? there were far more German civilians killed in world war II----than british civilians, too-----in fact-----from RAF BOMBS-------so your theory is that the brits should have thanked your Nazi pals for the BLITZKRIEG??

so??? there were far more German civilians killed in world war II----than british civilians, too-----in fact-----from RAF BOMBS-------so your theory is that the brits should have thanked your Nazi pals for the BLITZKRIEG??
no, but then that was war. israel isn't at war, and we're supposed to believe that israel wants peace. i think that their actions show otherwise

what would you term a 200:1 ratio?

Israel won in its response to arab aggression ----just as the USA won in its
response to Japanese aggression. The disgusting arabs bombed Israel and made absolutely no provision for the protection of their own children in the face
of RETURN FIRE-------Hitler did the same with the children of berlin

what point is that?

and yet it has been very UNvariable the last 10 or so years after you saying it wasn't :thup:

Thanks for playing

game_set_match.gif

Scare tactics? You mean warning that the world's biggest state sponsor of terrorism, a nation led by Holocaust deniers who believe in the coming of the 12th Imam, should be taken seriously when it repeatedly threatens that it's going to attack Israel?

And speaking of "scare tactics," you might have included falsely telling seniors that the Republicans will end Medicare, to the point of running TV ads showing a granny being pushed off a cliff by the Ryan Budget (which actually allowed for Medicare spending to increase but at a slower rate).

You might also have included falsely telling seniors that the Republicans are going to stop their Social Security checks, when every single GOP proposal for Social Security reform has included the provision that existing SS recipients would not be affected.

what point is that?

and yet it has been very UNvariable the last 10 or so years after you saying it wasn't :thup:

Thanks for playing

game_set_match.gif

Netanyahu has held on a LONG TIME------so did FDR ----your comment is silly

So Bibi wants us to walk away from a deal with Iran that would ultimately have inspectors on the ground monitoring their nuclear ambitions. His argument is if we walk away, Iran will come crawling back with even bigger concessions in the deal. While we are waiting for them to capitulate, well they will do NOTHING to gain more ground on developing a bomb. Oh....Bibii....you are sooooo smart!

Why should he worry about a deal that will have a nuclear Iran for his children, not his problem, is it?

Never let it be said that a liberal looks ahead

Bibi wants all out war on Iran. That is his one and only solution. He wants the US to attack Iran, as it did Iraq. And if a Repub President is elected in 2016, he may get his wish. That would really make you happy, huh?

Your premise that we went to war with Iraq because Israel wanted us to is false. Furthermore do you have any evidence whatsoever that Israel is trying to get is to got to war with Iran?? I swear Israel is the new liberal boogieman.

You are a liar. I have never said we went to with Iraq because Israel wanted us to. We went to war with Iraq because a recovering alcoholic took the word of his lying Vice President.

"He wants the US to attack Iran, as it did with Iraq"

How else is one to interpret that quote?

You are a Liar. Israel had nothing to do with the Iraq war. Everyone knows you make up what you want. The repubs will benefit if the Palestine-Israeli conflict continues. Peace in the middle east would be bad for the repubs.

Forum List

Back