Bibi uses GOP scare tactics to try and win 4th term

I'm beginning to wonder if Bibi doesn't want a two state solution. He wants the fighting to continue so he can get more U.S. taxpayer $$$ welfare in the form of weapon tech. And, we all know how happy Repubs are to keep the outrageously expensive def contractor gravy trains going at full speed. See: Duke Cunningham (R)

That would be a good argument if it was Israel who kept attacking Arabs, but since it's the other way around...

Who is occupying Palestine... The aggressor is Israel... Why is Israel supporting illegal settlers?
Oh that's simple. The jewish rabbis have a fetish for colored children. It's easier to capture little kids into their underground rape syndicate if they're occupying the country.

You are a sicko, thank you for your contribution

So Bibi wants us to walk away from a deal with Iran that would ultimately have inspectors on the ground monitoring their nuclear ambitions. His argument is if we walk away, Iran will come crawling back with even bigger concessions in the deal. While we are waiting for them to capitulate, well they will do NOTHING to gain more ground on developing a bomb. Oh....Bibii....you are sooooo smart!

Why should he worry about a deal that will have a nuclear Iran for his children, not his problem, is it?

Never let it be said that a liberal looks ahead

Bibi wants all out war on Iran. That is his one and only solution. He wants the US to attack Iran, as it did Iraq. And if a Repub President is elected in 2016, he may get his wish. That would really make you happy, huh?

Your premise that we went to war with Iraq because Israel wanted us to is false. Furthermore do you have any evidence whatsoever that Israel is trying to get is to got to war with Iran?? I swear Israel is the new liberal boogieman.

You are a liar. I have never said we went to with Iraq because Israel wanted us to. We went to war with Iraq because a recovering alcoholic took the word of his lying Vice President.

"He wants the US to attack Iran, as it did with Iraq"

How else is one to interpret that quote?

Liberals never said what they didn't mean they meant when they said they didn't say what they didn't think they said they meant.

Get it now?

So Bibi wants us to walk away from a deal with Iran that would ultimately have inspectors on the ground monitoring their nuclear ambitions.

And what makes you think this deal is being done in regards to the desire of Israel? If a deal regarding my safety were being hammered out with my sworn enemy without my input, I would walk away from it too.

His argument is if we walk away, Iran will come crawling back with even bigger concessions in the deal.

Actually, he said he would take action if this deal was set in stone.

"We are no longer scattered among the nations, powerless to defend ourselves. We restored our sovereignty in our ancient home. And the soldiers who defend our home have boundless courage. For the first time in 100 generations, we, the Jewish people, can defend ourselves."

-Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in his speech addressing Congress

So Bibi wants us to walk away from a deal with Iran that would ultimately have inspectors on the ground monitoring their nuclear ambitions. His argument is if we walk away, Iran will come crawling back with even bigger concessions in the deal. While we are waiting for them to capitulate, well they will do NOTHING to gain more ground on developing a bomb. Oh....Bibii....you are sooooo smart!

Why should he worry about a deal that will have a nuclear Iran for his children, not his problem, is it?

Bibi wants all out war on Iran. That is his one and only solution. He wants the US to attack Iran, as it did Iraq. And if a Repub President is elected in 2016, he may get his wish. That would really make you happy, huh?

Your premise that we went to war with Iraq because Israel wanted us to is false. Furthermore do you have any evidence whatsoever that Israel is trying to get is to got to war with Iran?? I swear Israel is the new liberal boogieman.

You are a liar. I have never said we went to with Iraq because Israel wanted us to. We went to war with Iraq because a recovering alcoholic took the word of his lying Vice President.

He wants the US to support their efforts to destroy Iran's nuclear facilities... And if the US will not condone them doing, for the US to do it.

There's nothing unreasonable about that.

If Iran persists on it's current path, then Iran must be invaded and its government destroyed. Pretending that such is not true, is delusional.

See, THE PROBLEM is that the perversion of human reasoning which you're demonstrating, is destructive to the viability of whatever culture it infects, just as it is destructive to ever individual it infects.

That you're incapable of understanding that... that makes YOU, THE PROBLEM.

While we are waiting for them to capitulate, well they will do NOTHING to gain more ground on developing a bomb. Oh....Bibii....you are sooooo smart!
And you are childish.

And what in fact would be your foreign policy acumen? Do you know anything about foreign policy? I'd wager not, since you don't bear the burden of keeping your country from being annihilated from the face of the earth.

Iran Rejected the deal............Demanded ALL sanctions gone.........

Get back to me when Obama finishes surrendering.

Bibbi has already been twarted in hitting these targets by Obama as has been posted in other threads............

He is not directly asking the United States to go to War for him.................He is basically asking for us to get out of the way so he can hit these sites...............

Why are we in the way............Oh.........Chamber......oops Obama is in talks.............with Kerry purple heart leading the way..........getting shrapnel from his own grenade again................

Did the failure reach a deal...............or the other 4 countries in the talks................

No, they haven't.

Really? How many arab nations have attacked israel in the last 35 years?

You mean besides Palestinians? Well we know about Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Syria, Lebanon, Libya and others arming and funding terrorists who attack Israel

Tell me how if Mexicans were shooting missiles at American cities across the border we wouldn't stop it...
Israel easily handles the Palestinian threats, and then kills several hundred civilians for good measure.

And you can make claims about other nations, but none of them have launched military attacks on israel.

Israel has, on the other hand, attacked several of its neighbors.

These are the posts that show what a lie it is that you were a Republican. You not only switched sides on every issue, but you adopted every leftist bigotry including their antisemitism
I was never a Republican

My apologies, I confused you with Odium, didn't read your name carefully enough

and disagreement with israel doesn't make a person anti-semetic.

No, it doesn't, but your death to Jews drivel does

But since you can't dispute what i posted and only have the anti-semetic card left I'll assume you concede the point that israel is the aggressor in the region

Um...OK? What an argument, you're the guru
No where have i wished death on jews. I only want israel to behave more responsibly so peace can have a chance.

Another bibi term would keep peace out of reach.

You mean besides Palestinians? Well we know about Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Syria, Lebanon, Libya and others arming and funding terrorists who attack Israel

Tell me how if Mexicans were shooting missiles at American cities across the border we wouldn't stop it...
Israel easily handles the Palestinian threats, and then kills several hundred civilians for good measure.

And you can make claims about other nations, but none of them have launched military attacks on israel.

These are the posts that show what a lie it is that you were a Republican. You not only switched sides on every issue, but you adopted every leftist bigotry including their antisemitism
I was never a Republican

But since you can't dispute what i posted and only have the anti-semetic card left I'll assume you concede the point that israel is the aggressor in the region

No where have i wished death on jews. I only want israel to behave more responsibly so peace can have a chance.

You actively support a policy that results in the death of the Jews in Israel. To turn around and say you don't wish them to die just because that's the inevitable result of your policies is completely hollow

I was never a Republican

You actively support a policy that results in the death of the Jews in Israel. To turn around and say you don't wish them to die just because that's the inevitable result of your policies is completely hollow
so not supporting the wholesale slaughter of civilians and supporting diplomatic engagement with iran to achieve realistic goals means i support the death of jews?

you arent thinking rationally about this.

sit tight----Hezbollah---(AKA IRAN) is about to do the deed that will initiate
major conflagration-----of course the islamo Nazi shit will declare Hezbollah
a CIVILIAN ORGANIZATION with no tie to Iran------watch and see.

Liberals never said what they didn't mean they meant when they said they didn't say what they didn't think they said they meant.

Get it now?

They call it "misspeaking" and think they are covered

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/05/world/middleeast/netanyahu-israel-speech-iran-nuclear.html

For his supporters, he is playing his strong card as “Mr. Security,” presenting himself as the candidate who can best stand up to the threats facing Israel and to international pressure. But his opponents say he is continuing a campaign that is more than two decades old, based on scaring Israeli voters while offering few solutions that might give them hope

Bibi and the GOP do have something in common. They scare voters into choosing them at the polls.
The only real and long-term "hope" for Israelis is to complete their Reconquista, so that their national map looks the way it was originally intended...

1922-mandate_for_palestine.jpg

And, according to the Palestinians' own propaganda maps of 'shrinking Palestine', the Israelis have nearly completed that process.

One gutsy English- or Spanish -style "Edict of Expulsion", a few weeks of serious combat and expulsion activity, some meaningless squawking and pissing and moaning from the Arab world and its oil-dependent clientele, a couple of years of light-to-mediumweight sanctions (offset by added support by the United States), and things settle down again.

Then, safe behind its originally-intended and defensible borders, and without the pesky distraction of the Neanderthals types of Hamas and Fatah currently in their midst, and Iran will be a laughing-stock once again, and won't dare mess with Israel, even by proxy.

Meanwhile, and at present...

There is nothing disingenuous about sounding the warning klaxon about Theocratic Muslim Cavemen who have called for wiping the Jews off the face of the earth.

You tell 'em, Bibi... it's about time that the Israelis re-discovered the courage that won them a home, some decades ago, and consider such dangerous possibilities.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/05/world/middleeast/netanyahu-israel-speech-iran-nuclear.html

For his supporters, he is playing his strong card as “Mr. Security,” presenting himself as the candidate who can best stand up to the threats facing Israel and to international pressure. But his opponents say he is continuing a campaign that is more than two decades old, based on scaring Israeli voters while offering few solutions that might give them hope

Bibi and the GOP do have something in common. They scare voters into choosing them at the polls.
The only real and long-term "hope" for Israelis is to complete their Reconquista, so that their national map looks the way it was originally intended...

1922-mandate_for_palestine.jpg

And, according to the Palestinians' own propaganda maps of 'shrinking Palestine', the Israelis have nearly completed that process.

One gutsy English- or Spanish -style "Edict of Expulsion", a few weeks of serious combat and expulsion activity, some meaningless squawking and pissing and moaning from the Arab world and its oil-dependent clientele, a couple of years of light-to-mediumweight sanctions (offset by added support by the United States), and things settle down again.

Then, safe behind its originally-intended and defensible borders, and without the pesky distraction of the Neanderthals types of Hamas and Fatah currently in their midst, and Iran will be a laughing-stock once again, and won't dare mess with Israel, even by proxy.

Meanwhile, and at present...

There is nothing disingenuous about sounding the warning klaxon about Theocratic Muslim Cavemen who have called for wiping the Jews off the face of the earth.

You tell 'em, Bibi... it's about time that the Israelis re-discovered the courage that won them a home, some decades ago, and consider such dangerous possibilities.

you are agitating the cesspit------even the turks are now gung-ho jihadi sluts and dogs. I am fascinated----without Israel the turks would be slitting the throats
of syrians

All rationality now resides in BAGHDAD----in the brain of
CALIPH BAGHDADDY

The world will undoubtedly be a better place when bibi is relevant only in history books.

Hopefully that day is coming sooner rather than later
It would be ironic if he lost his election yes.

what would be "ironic" about it? turnover in Israeli politics has been
rampant for decades. ironic?? ----nope---just the outcome of a vote---
should it happen.

Forum List

Back