Bibi uses GOP scare tactics to try and win 4th term

I'm beginning to wonder if Bibi doesn't want a two state solution. He wants the fighting to continue so he can get more U.S. taxpayer $$$ welfare in the form of weapon tech. And, we all know how happy Repubs are to keep the outrageously expensive def contractor gravy trains going at full speed. See: Duke Cunningham (R)

That would be a good argument if it was Israel who kept attacking Arabs, but since it's the other way around...
Really? How many arab nations have attacked israel in the last 35 years?

You mean besides Palestinians? Well we know about Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Syria, Lebanon, Libya and others arming and funding terrorists who attack Israel

Tell me how if Mexicans were shooting missiles at American cities across the border we wouldn't stop it...
If the US invaded mexico, was occupying the country, was burning down their buildings, molesting children/women with no consequence, shooting unarmed civilians, building new "white people homes" in the rubble of their fallen structures, forcing their borders back, and bombing the shit out of their cities whenever they feel like it, then I would support the mexicans shooting homemade rockets over the border.

Palestine has a right to defend itself against terrorists.

I'm beginning to wonder if Bibi doesn't want a two state solution. He wants the fighting to continue so he can get more U.S. taxpayer $$$ welfare in the form of weapon tech. And, we all know how happy Repubs are to keep the outrageously expensive def contractor gravy trains going at full speed. See: Duke Cunningham (R)

That would be a good argument if it was Israel who kept attacking Arabs, but since it's the other way around...

You mean besides Palestinians? Well we know about Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Syria, Lebanon, Libya and others arming and funding terrorists who attack Israel

Tell me how if Mexicans were shooting missiles at American cities across the border we wouldn't stop it...
Israel easily handles the Palestinian threats, and then kills several hundred civilians for good measure.

And you can make claims about other nations, but none of them have launched military attacks on israel.

Israel has, on the other hand, attacked several of its neighbors.

So Bibi wants us to walk away from a deal with Iran that would ultimately have inspectors on the ground monitoring their nuclear ambitions. His argument is if we walk away, Iran will come crawling back with even bigger concessions in the deal. While we are waiting for them to capitulate, well they will do NOTHING to gain more ground on developing a bomb. Oh....Bibii....you are sooooo smart!

Why should he worry about a deal that will have a nuclear Iran for his children, not his problem, is it?

Never let it be said that a liberal looks ahead

Bibi wants all out war on Iran. That is his one and only solution. He wants the US to attack Iran, as it did Iraq. And if a Repub President is elected in 2016, he may get his wish. That would really make you happy, huh?

Your premise that we went to war with Iraq because Israel wanted us to is false. Furthermore do you have any evidence whatsoever that Israel is trying to get is to got to war with Iran?? I swear Israel is the new liberal boogieman.

dimocraps are cowards. Just that simple.

Remember after 9/11 how NOBODY, and I mean NOBODY was pushing for caution and restraint?

Everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY, wanted to go kick some Arab ass.

Then as soon as the immediate threat is gone, so are dimocraps. They're hiding under the covers pretending that they care about the safety and lives of our Soldiers.

Like cowards have the right to speak for our, or anybody else's, Soldiers. I don't think so.

dimocraps, not everybody is as cowardly as you. Some of us are more than willing to take on and attack evil anywhere, any time.

Go ask some Rangers at Fort Benning if they're afraid of the goat fuckers. Ask the IDF.

Go ask the Marines if they're shaking in their boots.

We already know you are. But I doubt our Soldiers are
You are very racist. I hope that you trip on a tree root sticking out of the ground and fall on a knife that shaves off most of the tissue surrounding your spleen. And then as soon as you move an inch you become permanently paralyzed. Then you slowly starve/thirst to death while insects and rodents feast on your flesh.

p.s. american "soldiers" deserve to die, all of them actually

who left the lid on the dumpster ajar and let this little rodent ^^^^ get lose ?
when america is finally conquered I will laugh as your family is forced into sex trafficking where you'll spend your days sucking south african cawk hoping that you will find a way to kill yourself before it gets any worse.

If the US invaded mexico, was occupying the country, was burning down their buildings, molesting children/women with no consequence, shooting unarmed civilians, building new "white people homes" in the rubble of their fallen structures, forcing their borders back, and bombing the shit out of their cities whenever they feel like it, then I would support the mexicans shooting homemade rockets over the border.

That would be bad if we did that. What's the relevance of the point though?

Palestine has a right to defend itself against terrorists.

The Palestinians are the terrorists and the countries arming and funding them are guilty of attacking Israel as if they sent their own troops to do it

Israel easily handles the Palestinian threats, and then kills several hundred civilians for good measure.

And you can make claims about other nations, but none of them have launched military attacks on israel.

These are the posts that show what a lie it is that you were a Republican. You not only switched sides on every issue, but you adopted every leftist bigotry including their antisemitism

Who is occupying Palestine... The aggressor is Israel... Why is Israel supporting illegal settlers?

Who is occupying Palestine... The aggressor is Israel... Why is Israel supporting illegal settlers?

If only Jews would lie down and die like the dogs that they are, ay Teddie?

Where's Palestine? Can't seem to find it on any map.

These are the posts that show what a lie it is that you were a Republican. You not only switched sides on every issue, but you adopted every leftist bigotry including their antisemitism
I was never a Republican, and disagreement with israel doesn't make a person anti-semetic.

But since you can't dispute what i posted and only have the anti-semetic card left I'll assume you concede the point that israel is the aggressor in the region

The world will undoubtedly be a better place when bibi is relevant only in history books.

Hopefully that day is coming sooner rather than later

There was an extremely thurough social justice study done on demographics of child rapists and it was found that jews are 340% more likely to rape small children than any other demographic. If anything I think it's best for Israel to be blown to hell, at least then we'd have less child rapists on the streets #OurChildren

So Bibi wants us to walk away from a deal with Iran that would ultimately have inspectors on the ground monitoring their nuclear ambitions. His argument is if we walk away, Iran will come crawling back with even bigger concessions in the deal. While we are waiting for them to capitulate, well they will do NOTHING to gain more ground on developing a bomb. Oh....Bibii....you are sooooo smart!

Why should he worry about a deal that will have a nuclear Iran for his children, not his problem, is it?

Bibi wants all out war on Iran. That is his one and only solution. He wants the US to attack Iran, as it did Iraq. And if a Repub President is elected in 2016, he may get his wish. That would really make you happy, huh?

Your premise that we went to war with Iraq because Israel wanted us to is false. Furthermore do you have any evidence whatsoever that Israel is trying to get is to got to war with Iran?? I swear Israel is the new liberal boogieman.

You are a liar. I have never said we went to with Iraq because Israel wanted us to. We went to war with Iraq because a recovering alcoholic took the word of his lying Vice President.

Oh that's simple. The jewish rabbis have a fetish for colored children. It's easier to capture little kids into their underground rape syndicate if they're occupying the country.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/05/world/middleeast/netanyahu-israel-speech-iran-nuclear.html

For his supporters, he is playing his strong card as “Mr. Security,” presenting himself as the candidate who can best stand up to the threats facing Israel and to international pressure. But his opponents say he is continuing a campaign that is more than two decades old, based on scaring Israeli voters while offering few solutions that might give them hope

Bibi and the GOP do have something in common. They scare voters into choosing them at the polls.

ROFLMNAO!

Not THAT is ADORABLE!

You are a liar. I have never said we went to with Iraq because Israel wanted us to. We went to war with Iraq because a recovering alcoholic took the word of his lying Vice President.

D E L U S I O N on PARADE!

I was never a Republican

My apologies, I confused you with Odium, didn't read your name carefully enough

and disagreement with israel doesn't make a person anti-semetic.

No, it doesn't, but your death to Jews drivel does

But since you can't dispute what i posted and only have the anti-semetic card left I'll assume you concede the point that israel is the aggressor in the region

Um...OK? What an argument, you're the guru

"He wants the US to attack Iran, as it did with Iraq"

How else is one to interpret that quote?

There was an extremely thurough social justice study done on demographics of child rapists and it was found that jews are 340% more likely to rape small children than any other demographic. If anything I think it's best for Israel to be blown to hell, at least then we'd have less child rapists on the streets #OurChildren

Muslims are self identifying they are far more likely than that over any other demographic to murder innocent people. I think it's best to blow them to hell. #SaveTheInnocent

At least he was recovering, not like the paranoid compulsive lying megalomaniac in the White House now who's getting no help at all for his issues

Forum List

Back