Beyonce Has Gender Neutral Restrooms at Her Concerts

Yeah, if you were a boy or a man you would use the men's room and if you were a girl or a woman you would use the ladies' room. How I miss those good old days.
Transgender operations have been happening long before Trump became President and even during his Presidency.

Delusional to the infinite.

Transgender operations have been happening long before Trump became President and even during his Presidency.

Delusional to the infinite.

Not on children and if a man went inside the ladies' room they would more than likely be put under arrest.

I guess this doesn't matter all that much for me since I'm not a Beyonce fan anyways.

Beyonce doesn't care since she has tons of armed security for herself. She's not concerned with women and girls safety.

Not on children and if a man went inside the ladies' room they would more than likely be put under arrest.
What an amazing fictional book you are writing.

You cannot show any evidence if your life depended on it. All fiction.

Seriously, write a book full of boogeypeople attacking women dressed as women.

What a joke. But really, not one.

Will anyone of you, please, show evidence of the allegations, accusations you are spitting out on this thread?

Will not wait for it.

What an amazing fictional book you are writing.

You cannot show any evidence if your life depended on it. All fiction.

Seriously, write a book full of boogeypeople attacking women dressed as women.

What a joke. But really, not one.

It isn't a joke, back in those days they were known as pedophiles and minor attracted persons my ass.

You do not know even ONE of them. So....truly......Hush !!!!!
So .. limited to no experience negates one from providing factual opinion? It's kind of like questioning legislators not to pass gun control. That's your best argument? lol .. Do you or do you not agree that men / women who feel like the opposite sex or men / women feeling like something else (red tail hawk) ... actually makes them what they feel?

C'mon boomer .. educate us.

So .. limited to no experience negates one from providing factual opinion? It's kind of like questioning legislators not to pass gun control. That's your best argument? lol .. Do you or do you not agree that men / women who feel like the opposite sex or men / women feeling like something else (red tail hawk) ... actually makes them what they feel?

C'mon boomer .. educate us.
You have not give ONE factual anything. Just opinions based on your prejudiced mind.

C'mon Ignoramus, stop playing at being intelligent. Really, it is depressing to watch.

I will just say this much. I double dog,... No triple dog dare a man to go inside a women's restroom when a man's daughter is using it and see if that person will still be standing afterwards.

You have not give ONE factual anything. Just opinions based on your prejudiced mind.

C'mon Ignoramus, stop playing at being intelligent. Really, it is depressing to watch.
Men can't become women and women can't become men .. is .. unfactual? Sounds like you just grabbed the Gold medal on ignoramus. I have biology on my side .. what do you have? feelings?

Men can't become women and women can't become men .. is .. unfactual? Sounds like you just grabbed the Gold medal on ignoramus. I have biology on my side .. what do you have? feelings?
History and facts. As I posted them.

Go to College and learn something.

History and facts. As I posted them.

Go to College and learn something.
Is that a no? It's a pretty simple question .. my non-college educated 8th grade girl can answer it.

What facts objectively show a male / female becomes the opposite sex .. because they feel like it? C'mon boomer . stop going for the gold on this .. at least go for silver or bronze.

Forum List

Back