Beyonce Has Gender Neutral Restrooms at Her Concerts

You know I thought that I had it bad after recently going to two parks where the women's restrooms was more like an outhouse and one of the toilets had a stall door, but the other was right out in the open where the hand wash was.

Luckily for me, there was nobody else in the restroom when I had to go do my business, but I would feel uncomfortable going out in the middle of the room to pee and poop and that wasn't even a gender neutral restroom.

I know biology .. the science you continue to deny that one sex magically becomes another sex.

If trans men are actual men .. why aren't they treated like real men when it comes to selective service? Why does the government treat this differently? Hmmm .. common sense and science you fail to accept. Tell us boomer PhD
As I have posted before, being ignorant of something does not mean that it has not always existed or that people were not aware of it before, as you are trying to tell people based on your absurdly ignorant knowledge of anything you do not comprehend or like.

And like I said before, many of our ancestors were Trans, and many of our descendants will be born Trans.

Here is the history, as far back as it is known, which you are clearly going to deny and dismiss:

Transgender people (including non-binary and third gender people) have existed in cultures worldwide since ancient times. The modern terms and meanings of "transgender", "gender", "gender identity", and "gender role" only emerged in the 1950s and 1960s.[1][2][3] As a result, opinions vary on how to categorize historical accounts of gender-variant people and identities.

Sumerian and Akkadian texts from 4,500 years ago document priests known as gala who may have been transgender.[citation needed] In Ancient Greece, Phrygia, and Rome, there were galli priests that some scholars believe to have been trans women. Roman emperor Elagabalus (d. 222 AD) preferred to be called a lady (rather than a lord) and sought sex reassignment surgery, and in the modern day has been seen as a trans figure. Hijras on the Indian subcontinent and kathoeys in Thailand have formed trans-feminine third gender social and spiritual communities since ancient times, with their presence documented for thousands of years in texts which also mention trans male figures. Today, at least half a million hijras live in India and another half million in Bangladesh, legally recognized as a third gender, and many trans people are accepted in Thailand. In Arabia, khanithtoday (like earlier mukhannathun) fulfill a third gender role attested since the AD 600s. In Africa, many societies have traditional roles for trans women and trans men, some of which survive in the modern era. In the Americas prior to European colonization, as well as in some contemporary North American Indigenous cultures, there are social and ceremonial roles for third gender people, or those whose gender expression transforms, such as the Navajo nádleehi or the Zuni lhamana.

In the Middle Ages, accounts around Europe document transgender people. Kalonymus ben Kalonymus's lament for being born a man instead of a woman has been seen as an early account of gender dysphoria. Eleanor Rykener, a male-bodied Briton arrested in 1394 while living and doing sex work dressed as a woman, has been seen as a trans woman. In the Balkans since the 1400s, female-assigned people have transitioned to live as men called sworn virgins. In Japan, accounts of trans people go back to the Edo period. In Indonesia, there are millions of trans-/third-gender waria, and the bugis of Sulawesi recognize five genders. In Oceania, trans-/third-gender roles like the akava'ine, fa'afafine and fakaleitiexist among the Cook Island Maori, Samoans, and Tongans.

In colonial America, Thomas(ine) Hall in the 1600s adopted clothes and roles of both men and women, while in 1776 the genderless Public Universal Friend refused both birth name and gendered pronouns. During the 1800s, some people began new lives as men and served in the military, including Albert Cashier and James Barry, or otherwise transitioned, like Joseph Lobdell; trans women like Frances Thompson also transitioned. In 1895, trans autobiographer Jennie June and others organized the Cercle Hermaphroditos; in the 1900s, musician Billy Tipton lived as a man, while Lucy Hicks Anderson was supported by her parents and community in being a woman.

Karl M. Baer (in 1906) and Alan L. Hart (1917) underwent early female-to-male reassignment surgeries, while in 1930 and 1931 Dora Richter and Lili Elbe had early male-to-female surgeries including (for Elbe) an ovary and uterus transplant. Baer, Richter and Elbe were aided by Magnus Hirschfeld, whose pioneering work at the Institut für Sexualwissenschaft for trans medicine and rights was destroyed by the Nazis in 1933. In 1952, American trans woman Christine Jorgensen's transition brought wide awareness of sex reassignment surgery to North America, while Coccinelle's 1958 transition did the same in Europe. The grassroots fight for trans rights became more visible with trans and gay people fighting back against police in the 1959 Cooper Donuts Riot, 1966 Compton's Cafeteria Riot, and multi-day Stonewall Riots of 1969. In the 1970s, Lou Sullivan pioneered visibility for gay trans men and organized what became FTM International. At the same time, some feminists opposed the inclusion of trans women, creating what was later known as trans-exclusionary radical feminism. In the 1990s and 2000s, the Transgender Day of Remembrance was started and trans marches became more common; trans people were elected to public offices; and legislative and court actions began recognizing trans people's rights in some countries (especially in the West, India, and southern Africa). At the same time, other countries (especially in the rest of Africa, Central Asia, and Arabia) abridge trans people's rights due to transphobia.

-------------------------

EDUCATE YOURSELF

Last edited:
I'm not alleging anything. I'm asking you if you believe that something has to happen before you can consider it a bad situation.
You would have to define bad situation. People go to the bathroom all the time. I have not heard of anything happening at concerts with people being raped there.

And then.......you decided to bring in drugs into the discussion.

Trans are normal people, all you have to do is leave them alone. That way they won't have to sue you for harassment. :)

As I have posted before, being ignorant of something does not mean that it has not always existed or that people were not aware of it before, as you are trying to tell people based on your absurdly ignorant knowledge of anything you do not comprehend or like.

And like I said before, many of our ancestors were Trans, and many of our descendants will be born Trans.

Here is the history, as far back as it is known, which you are clearly going to deny and dismiss:

[removed for brevity]

EDUCATE YOURSELF
Awesome .. doesn't change fact that men will never be women and / or vice-versa. On top of that .. these individuals EXPECT everyone to accept their delusional feelings.

I think that it's the other way around.
And I am not going to wait for you to come with even one proof that everyone should be afraid of Trans people going about their business and not once attacking someone else in any bathroom, much less raping anyone.

:)

Awesome .. doesn't change fact that men will never be women and / or vice-versa. On top of that .. these individuals EXPECT everyone to accept their delusional feelings.
They could not care less about what you think, oh ignorant excuse for a human being !!!!

Exactly, back in my day if a man suddenly claimed that they were a woman and could get pregnant they would be trying on a straight jacket.

They could not care less about what you think, oh ignorant excuse for a human being !!!!
It's okay PhD boomer .. they may not care what I think, but when reality reasserts itself and a man realizes he's still a man .. it's not rocket science on why their suicide rate is skyrocketing. These individuals are spending tens .. hundreds of thousands to produce a facade that is FAKE ... and then it hits them!

Thanks boomer ..

It's okay PhD boomer .. they may not care what I think, but when reality reasserts itself and a man realizes he's still a man .. it's not rocket science on why their suicide rate is skyrocketing.

Thanks boomer ..
You are seriously disgusting. There isn't one Psychiatrist who can help you.

All of them are very glad they will never, ever, come to know you.

Malice was born in you, and you do not know how to stop it from happening so that you will stop wasting your life hating others whom you have nothing to do with.

You are seriously disgusting. There isn't one Psychiatrist who can help you.

All of them are very glad they will never, ever, come to know you.

Malice was born in you, and you do not know how to stop it from happening so that you will stop wasting your life hating others whom you have nothing to do with.
Yes boomer PhD.. I'm pro-reality .. and when this reality is communicated .. it is seriously disgusting and nothing but a huge facade. When the bubble bursts .. the results are imminent.

Back when Trump was still in office this was never even an issue.

Yes boomer PhD.. I'm pro-reality .. and when this reality is communicated .. it is seriously disgusting and nothing but a huge facade. When the bubble bursts .. the results are imminent.
You are really a joke.

Trans and every other form has existed since ancient times and before that.

The one who needs to check reality is you. Read the article I posted and stop making an ass of yourself over it.

You are really a joke.

Trans and every other form has existed since ancient times and before that.

The one who needs to check reality is you. Read the article I posted and stop making an ass of yourself over it.
It doesn't matter that they have existed .. No one disagrees with that .. however, their feelings don't make them something they will never be. This includes the opposite sex or, as we are seeing now, animals -- like a red tail hawk.

It doesn't matter that they have existed .. No one disagrees with that .. however, their feelings don't make them something they will never be. This includes the opposite sex or, as we are seeing now, animals -- like a red tail hawk.
You do not know even ONE of them. So....truly......Hush !!!!!

Forum List

Back