Beyonce Has Gender Neutral Restrooms at Her Concerts

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I guess this doesn't matter all that much for me since I'm not a Beyonce fan anyways.

I guess this doesn't matter all that much for me since I'm not a Beyonce fan anyways.

BRAVA for her !!!

One does not have to be a fan to admire people who do the right thing.

BRAVA for her !!!

One does not have to be a fan to admire people who do the right thing.

How is that the right thing when a man could very easily come inside the ladies room and start raping women and young women?

How is that the right thing when a man could very easily come inside the ladies room and start raping women and young women?
I would stay away from Horror movies, if I were you. They are scaring you about everything even if there is nothing to be afraid of by some things.

How many women has Caitlin Jenner attacked so far?

You are a fearmonger, nothing else.

I would stay away from Horror movies, if I were you. They are scaring you about everything even if there is nothing to be afraid of by some things.

How many women has Caitlin Jenner attacked so far?

You are a fearmonger, nothing else.

If you don't mind me asking you do you have children?

It doesn't have to go as far as rape to be a dumb policy. What about all the women and children who are victimized by a man ogling them with his tongue hanging out or worse yet his tiny little dick.

True, but no parent in their right mind would take their child to a Beyonce concert.

If you don't mind me asking you do you have children?

True, but no parent in their right mind would take their child to a Beyonce concert.
Yes, I do mind, as it has nothing to do with the fear you are trying to provoke about Trans people.

And now you want to also speak for other parents if they should take their children to a concert by Beyonce, Pink, Cher, Adele, Bruce Springsteen, Cindy Lauper, etc, etc, etc?

Yes .. it's so right to go against science! how awesome. Next .. let's fire up more coal plants to produce energy because .. science says it produces a negative effect.

How awesome .. anti-science activism!!
Nothing to do with being Trans.

How is being Trans a political thing? Why did you bring politics into it?
I would expect a baby boomer to struggle with this concept .. and suggest you wake up to the reality of trans and current politics. It may be tough .. like having your 10 year old grand child showing you how to connect to wife on your tablet.

I would expect a baby boomer to struggle with this concept .. and suggest you wake up to the reality of trans and current politics. It may be tough .. like having your 10 year old grand child showing you how to connect to wife on your tablet.
You cannot answer the question. What a surprise.

When one knows nothing about Trans, one shows how much nothing they know.

A guy can hang out in front of females. What's not to like?

Forum List

Back