Beware of the Electric car powered using batteries

What happens with using batteries is very similar to when cars were invented, insisting that the front seats are saddles. Or the car must have a daily diet of oats.
Point? Batteries are very heavy when economy should aim at less weight.
For EVs there are far better systems that do not use batteries as the driving force yet still use electricity.
For EVs....Link?

Don't use batteries nor Hydrogen + bonus 1250 mile range

So, to summarize, this electric vehicle represents the future of transportation with its cutting-edge technologies. It serves as a reminder that the days of running our cars solely on internal combustion or batteries are over. The demand for vehicles that are more environmentally friendly is only going to increase in the coming years. As technology improves, more and more cars are being built with this purpose in mind.

The QUANTiNO twentyfive is the face of a ground-breaking technology that does not even require batteries. It needs to be seen how this technology comes to fruition because when it does, charge times and range anxiety could become a thing of the past, as juicing it up will take the same amount of time that it takes to refuel your typical gas-powered car today.

Don't use batteries nor Hydrogen + bonus 1250 mile range

So, to summarize, this electric vehicle represents the future of transportation with its cutting-edge technologies. It serves as a reminder that the days of running our cars solely on internal combustion or batteries are over. The demand for vehicles that are more environmentally friendly is only going to increase in the coming years. As technology improves, more and more cars are being built with this purpose in mind.

The QUANTiNO twentyfive is the face of a ground-breaking technology that does not even require batteries. It needs to be seen how this technology comes to fruition because when it does, charge times and range anxiety could become a thing of the past, as juicing it up will take the same amount of time that it takes to refuel your typical gas-powered car today.

This is truly fantastic. The 2016 report says the organic salts mix are undisclosed. How can this still be so?

So, NanoFlowcell uses a capacitor (a battery), though the technology is completely intriguing.

In the Wisconsin experiment, charging lithium-ion costs ~ 25 cents and yields ~ 25 miles of electric assist. The addition intermittent (on-demand) electric assist and in-transit solar recharging (like the Aptera) lowers this cost.

In contrast, the Quantino....
4 Euros for 100 Kilometers. Will the Liquid Battery Revolutionize the Electric Car?
'....Der Preis pro liter werde rund 10 Cent betragen - mit Steuern aber eher 20 bis 25 Cent.
The price per liter will be around 10 cents - but with taxes it will be more like 20-25 cents.

Geht man von einem Verbrauch von 15 litern aus, wuerden 100 kilometers Fahrt in Quantino dann also drei bis vier Euro kosten.
Assuming a consumption of 15 liters, a 100 kilometer journey in the Quantino will cost 3-4 Euros.'

So, NanoFlowcell uses a capacitor (a battery), though the technology is completely intriguing.
This is my schooling about capacitors. They discharge the current virtually immediately. Batteries can produce current at a slower rate over a longer time. This system produces an enormous amount of Amps. Is that your understanding as well?

This is my schooling about capacitors. They discharge the current virtually immediately. Batteries can produce current at a slower rate over a longer time. This system produces an enormous amount of Amps. Is that your understanding as well?

Tell us that you don't know shit about electronics, without saying that you don't know shit about electronics.

Whether we're talking a capacitor, a battery, or some other source of electrical power, the rate of discharge is going to be dependent on the load, in accordance with Ohm's Law. i=v÷r

Yes, basically an immediate discharge "battery."

Tell us that you don't know shit about electronics, without saying that you don't know shit about electronics.

Whether we're talking a capacitor, a battery, or some other source of electrical power, the rate of discharge is going to be dependent on the load, in accordance with Ohm's Law. i=v÷r
You are quite the champ. You do not know me. Do not know my education. But boldly you call me as not knowing shit about electronics. When a woman disagrees with you are you just as rude? I see what happens when you discuss things with a man. I learned Ohms law by 1952, Used it a lot in my electronics courses and in physics.

What in the hell makes humans act like you did? Are you having lousy day?

I learned Ohms law by 1952, Used it a lot in my electronics courses and in physics.

And yet, you are completely unable to see how Ohm's Law is relevant to, and completely refutes your idiotic statement about capacitors, that they “discharge the current virtually immediately”. No, they do not, and anyone who knows shit about even the most basics of electronics would know that they do not. Your statement doesn't even make sense to anyone who understands electronics.

And yet, you are completely unable to see how Ohm's Law is relevant to, and completely refutes your idiotic statement about capacitors, that they “discharge the current virtually immediately”. No, they do not, and anyone who knows shit about even the most basics of electronics would know that they do not. Your statement doesn't even make sense to anyone who understands electronics.
Bob, you've been in auto mechanics. Surely, somewhere along the line, some coworker tossed you a fully charged distributor capacitor with a hearty "CATCH!!!" And don't tell me that sucker didn't discharge more quickly than you would have liked.

Bob, you've been in auto mechanics. Surely, somewhere along the line, some coworker tossed you a fully charged distributor capacitor with a hearty "CATCH!!!" And don't tell me that sucker didn't discharge more quickly than you would have liked.

i=v÷r ← It's not just a good idea, it's the [Ohm's] law.

A capacitor cannot discharge any faster than that. I'm guessing that you are even more clueless about it than Robert W is.

And no, I have never professionally been an auto mechanic. What knowledge and skill I do have on that subject comes largely from having been given, when I was much younger, a 1969 Falcon that, at the time, was 19 years old, had almost 170,000 miles on it at the time, and was well past its prime. No better way for a young man to learn how cars work, and how to keep them working, than to be given such a primitive, old car, that was well-enough worn to need frequent repairs and maintenance to keep it going.

This picture was taken about ten years and about 50,000 miles later, when it finally had broken for the last time, and I was unable to fix it; just before we hauled it to the junkyard. “You wouldn't cry that much over me!”, my wife said. I guess there are some things that most women just don't get.

Falcon_Bokeh_G1969x1217.jpg

Last edited:
But the R in a bare capacitor can be pretty low, Bob. It's nothing but conductor.
In the When I was in Junior High School, 1965 or 66, we had a team from GM come and do a science show to get kids interested in science and engineering. Sitting on the table was a rough cube about 12 inches on a side with some stuff on top. They saved it till the end. It was a 1 Farad (I think, or that they claimed) capacitor set up to discharge through a half inch long piece of copper wire when a big throw switch was made. It spent the entire show charging. For their finale, they told us about it and then placed a rig holding a standard ping-pong ball in a tapered rubber tube right up next to that wire. They all put on goggles and muffs and instructed us to all jam our fingers in our ears and then they threw the switch. With a stunning CRACK, the copper wire disappeared in a blindingly bright, spherical flash just a few inches across and the ping pong ball shot over our heads, all the way to the back of the auditorium, bounced off the wall and made it 2/3rds of the way back before falling into the audience.

Capacitors can discharge extraordinarily fast. They do NOT suffer the internal resistance which all batteries possess.

But the R in a bare capacitor can be pretty low, Bob. It's nothing but conductor.

The R is whatever load you're discharging the capacitor through. In your hypothetical of a co-worker tossing a charged capacitor, the load would be across the hand of person being shocked by it. Trying to make a crude measurement across my own hand, just now, knowing that in the real world it would vary much more than what I am seeing here, I'm getting around 5,000,000 to 20,000,000 Ohms.

Forum List

Back