Beware if visiting Broward County Florida - Bus Drivers Are Licensed to Kill

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2013
Everywhere needed
Thanks to Bus Labor Unions, the Broward Country Transit Authority has created the most aggressive, most malicious and most dangerous Public Transportation Bus Drivers in the nation.

Broward County has passed local laws giving county bus drivers near immunity to prosecution and thereby can literally run you over and they will be protected BY LAW.

These bus drivers therefore drive accordingly and are among the most dangerous aggressive drivers on the road.

It's so bad, the County Commission waged a 7 year battle to try to put a halt to the reign of terror that bus drivers represent to drivers in South Florida. But powerful Bus driver Unions have always been able to shield even the worst offenders and keep them behind the wheel.

10 Broward bus drivers with worst records

Broward cracks down on accident-prone bus drivers

How We Did the Story: Bus Driver Investigation

Broward Bus Driver Has Extensive History of Accidents, Unsafe Driving

Everyday. people are nearly run over by these ruthless drivers, cars are damaged and lives put at risk, but Broward Bus driver Unions covers the stories and assists the terrorist drivers.
I've PERSONALLY had them aggressively TAKE my lane while I was in it, forcing ME to take emergency evasive maneuvers just to avoid being crushed by the 80,000 lb beasts. This happens routinely. I do my best to stay clear of them.
If you dare even politely stop at the next bus stop and ask the driver to be more careful, they will simply grab their phone and diall 911 to report a threat (regardless of how polite you try to give your message). They have full Police protection no matter what they do or did.

It's not a joke. By law, these bus drivers are given the same right of way as emergency vehicles...even Police vehicles so if you happen to be in their path, right or wrong, YOU are most likely to be cited as at fault. Don't believe it? Just ask any local Police officer you can find.

If you happen to be traveling down a state highway and one is picking up passengers they can suddenly merge back into traffic instantly with no consideration for oncoming traffic. MANY rear end accidents happen this way....and the bus driver is always held to be in the right since by law they have absolute right of way over any other civilian vehicles.

Some Broward county bus drivers have in excess of 32 traffic violations in their employee folders and STILL drive the busses.

The horror stories out of Broward are all too common and complaints in the thousands are placed every day....to deaf ears.

It's yet another part of our nation that was once a paradise, now turned into a nightmare as the state and especially South Florida and Broward County, become progressively BLUE.

I have plans to leave this area VERY soon.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back