Betty White Died Of A Stroke

Whatever. If the vaccine did cause her to have a stroke, then according to your own article she's in the minority.
So, it IS A RISK, and it's one I am not willing to take, especially given the FACT that the manufacturer is shielded from any liability.

:dunno:

Good for you. Its silly to go get tested when you aren't sick or have no symptoms.

I know you're being sarcastic, but I agree.

So, it IS A RISK, and it's one I am not willing to take, especially given the FACT that the manufacturer is shielded from any liability.

:dunno:

To each their own, I never tried forcing you to take it for the record and I never said that there weren't any risks involved,.. all I was saying is that I think people are making a mountain out of a molehill.

I know you're being sarcastic, but I agree.

To each their own, I never tried forcing you to take it for the record and I never said that there weren't any risks involved,.. all I was saying is that I think people are making a mountain out of a molehill.
Not sarcastic at all. Here people wait in line 3 hours to get tested when they aren't sick at all...why? Especially if you got vaccinated and have no symptoms.....what's the purpose?

I agree. To each his own. No forcing that shit, especially given the risks and zero recourse.

BUT...a mountain out of a molehill about what?

COVID?

Given that the CDC now admits that 70% of COVID deaths included 4 other co-morbidities, I would say that COVID is the molehill.

Forum List

Back