Betty White Died Of A Stroke

Umm,.. I looked it up and this was my first result.

The rumor that Betty White received a booster shot prior to her stroke, is a rumor.

However, Snopes also says this:

"We have not found any reporting anywhere to the effect that White was, or was not, vaccinated against COVID-19."

"Was, or was not". So that doesn't rule out the possibility that that she did suffer a stroke as a result of the vaccine. Thousands of people have had strokes after receiving the vaccine, as well as heart attacks and a whole list of other things.

Why the lies. Her publicist or whoever said she uttered the name Alan before she died. If she'd had a stroke, it is unlikely she could have been able to utter any word.

we all know how hollywood, the Ene-media and leftists lie. It wasn't the vaxx that caused the stroke. It was the booster. Cause your chances of taking the dirt nap only increase with each poison dart.

The first part could be possible, but I don't believe the second part without any proof.

Ever read or listened to the cd...How to kill 15 (my mistake, 11 million) million people? But then...what's a few extra million dead? It's short...about 45 minutes. It's how they killed 6 million jews and it's what the gov't is doing now.

Last edited:
Ever read or listened to the cd...How to kill 15 million people? It's short...about 45 minutes. It's how they killed 6 million jews and it's what the gov't is doing now.

No thanks, I'm not really all that interested.

The left has a new love interest. Genocide...but then...they've always courted the idea. bill Ayers was prepared to terminate 25 million americans.

At's okay. Just keep ignoring it.

The rumor that Betty White received a booster shot prior to her stroke, is a rumor.

However, Snopes also says this:

"We have not found any reporting anywhere to the effect that White was, or was not, vaccinated against COVID-19."

"Was, or was not". So that doesn't rule out the possibility that that she did suffer a stroke as a result of the vaccine. Thousands of people have had strokes after receiving the vaccine, as well as heart attacks and a whole list of other things.
Pretty sure it was her tweet that said she'd got the booster.

Those folks who Cuomo let die in nursing homes probably all died from strokes and not covid.
Can I add that you were being facetious for readers who are not familiar with your posts Gulfman? Tx in advance. It’s common for registered readers to have inside jokes as we all get to know each other’s stances, but I am thinking of the 400 or so readers online right now who might assume you’re serious;) Of course readers who don’t know your take could figure out you’re being facetious:)

Forum List

Back