Beto O’Rourke says Cops are the new Jim Crow

Cruz is a cuck of the highest order. A weak weak Republican. If anybody could get into trouble running against an idiot it would be that sad sack. But I expect that he will win. In the end people will probably not want to chance another Democrat chomping at the bit to raise their taxes. And anybody looks good next to that idiot democrat they chose to run.

A mile is an easy walk? Ha ha ha ha. Don’t hurt yourself back pedaling. Hey you may be legit but that is NOT an easy walk. Not even close. At least not on a hot day.

You are right though we are a Blue state but the suburbs are mostly Red.

Drlove spends his life backpedaling. most people would find it tiresome.

View attachment 217656

Yeah, dang me .. I should have revised my 3,000 point DJIA dump prediction to a month instead of 2 or 3.
Do you ever tire of making a damn fool of yourself DOTARD?

Beto wants to abolish the Texas Rangers.

Yes, and I heard that he wanted to wipe Houston and Dallas off the map :rolleyes:

You are performing an almost impossible miracle..making me feel sorry for you. Was that supposed to be humor? A jab? A denial? A really edgy answer? Or do you just have too much time on your hands?

Link us to Beto wanting to abolish the Texas Rangers if you can assclown.

Oh hey, how is Captain Chaos' stupid trade war coming?
Consumers Will Increasingly Feel Pain From Trump’s Trade War. Here’s Why.

His big, beautiful stupid wall that will never happen??
Opinion | Trump’s border wall may soon be dead. It’s another sign of his weakness.

Last edited:
Then hear this:

BOSTON IS NOT IN TEXAS. Get that?

And your link DOES NOT say what you claim it says. All you're doing here is more of this fucking fake news where you count on the Unwashed not looking at your link, because it exposes you. Well I looked at it Blimpo, and you're BUSTED. Why don't you try posting something honest --- this horse shit isn't selling. And it AIN'T EVEN YOUR STATE anyway.

I know Boston - Boston is filled with smart, very cool progressives. This may explain his or her misery. Clown probably SHOULD move to Texas :)

Really? Name some landmarks that you know. Our Governor is a Republican in MA. We aren’t all zombie Liz Warren supporters. Stupid rat boy.

I've spent minimally a year in Boston if you add up 1 to 2 weeks at a pop over the past 17 years. The company I rep is there. Sorry, won't play your little game. You would then claim that I Googled "landmarks in Boston".

Suffice to say that I normally stay at Courtyard by Marriott Copley Square during baseball season. Easy walk to Fenway.

Don't be dopey like Goober Cruz eh?

371c19934dad2b161a6621f208b2bab6.jpg

Copley is not an easy walk to Fenway. LMAO. Nice try though. Liar. You got the Marriott right.

It's a little over a mile. Takes me about 12-15 minutes - Idiot

Driving Directions from 88 Exeter St Boston, MA to 4 Yawkey Way Boston, MA - MapQuest

A mile is an easy walk? Ha ha ha ha. Don’t hurt yourself back pedaling. Hey you may be legit but that is NOT an easy walk. Not even close. At least not on a hot day.

You are right though we are a Blue state but the suburbs are mostly
Really? Name some landmarks that you know. Our Governor is a Republican in MA. We aren’t all zombie Liz Warren supporters. Stupid rat boy.

I've spent minimally a year in Boston if you add up 1 to 2 weeks at a pop over the past 17 years. The company I rep is there. Sorry, won't play your little game. You would then claim that I Googled "landmarks in Boston".

Suffice to say that I normally stay at Courtyard by Marriott Copley Square during baseball season. Easy walk to Fenway.

Copley is not an easy walk to Fenway. LMAO. Nice try though. Liar. You got the Marriott right.

Driving Directions from 88 Exeter St Boston, MA to 4 Yawkey Way Boston, MA - MapQuest

What are you - 80 years old and 400 pounds with a walker or something?
Yes, a mile is a VERY easy walk that takes me less than 10 minutes if I hustle.
Staying in shape is a Wicked Pissa!

Is it 12-15 or 10? LOL

I know Boston - Boston is filled with smart, very cool progressives. This may explain his or her misery. Clown probably SHOULD move to Texas :)

Is it 12-15 or 10? LOL

Fenway is 1.3 miles from Copley. So since it's over a mile, takes a bit over ten minutes ..
If I meander with associates and we stop for a quick beer, 15-20.
Man, you must be old and in miserable shape if you think a mile isn't an easy walk.
Probably one of those guys with a phony handicapped sign so you can park directly in front of the Walmart :lol:

Yeah, dang me .. I should have revised my 3,000 point DJIA dump prediction to a month instead of 2 or 3.

So the bubble has already burst? The Trumpocopolypse did indeed occur? LOL. THAT was it? THAT was what kept you awake at night about the Trump Presidency? THAT was why you said "warning warning!"? LOL

Look I know you have never owned stocks...but there is this thing called a "correction". Its not as bad as a "bear market". And it certainly doesnt equal a "bubble popping". We have these "corrections", on average, about every 11 months.

"
Fact #1: On average, corrections happen once per year

For more than a century, the market has seen close to one correction (a decline of 10% or more) per year. In other words, corrections are a regular part of financial seasons – and you can expect to see as many corrections as birthdays throughout your life.

The average correction looks something like this:

• 54 days long
  • 13.5% market decline
  • Occurs once per year
The uncertainty of a correction can prompt people chat room liberals to make big mistakes – but in reality, most corrections are over before you know it. If you hold on tight, it’s likely the storm will pass.

7 Facts That Will Free You From the Fear of Stock Market Crashes

"Warning Warning" lol

love3.png

Is it 12-15 or 10? LOL

Fenway is 1.3 miles from Copley. So since it's over a mile, takes a bit over ten minutes ..
Man, you must be old and in miserable shape if you think a mile isn't an easy walk.
Probably one of those guys with a phony handicapped sign so you can park directly in front of the Walmart :lol:

I don’t consider the walk from Copley to Fenway as easy. The roads are narrow and crowded. But whatever. It’s fine in Sept but not in July or Aug. In my line of work I have to be in shape. LOL. People actually want to socialize and have a beer with you? I call Bullshit.

So the bubble has already burst? The Trumpocopolypse did indeed occur? LOL. THAT was it? THAT was what kept you awake at night about the Trump Presidency? THAT was why you said "warning warning!"? LOL

Look I know you have never owned stocks...but there is this thing called a "correction". Its not as bad as a "bear market". And it certainly doesnt equal a "bubble popping". We have these "corrections", on average, about every 11 months.

"

For more than a century, the market has seen close to one correction (a decline of 10% or more) per year. In other words, corrections are a regular part of financial seasons – and you can expect to see as many corrections as birthdays throughout your life.

• 54 days long
  • 13.5% market decline
  • Occurs once per year
The uncertainty of a correction can prompt people chat room liberals to make big mistakes – but in reality, most corrections are over before you know it. If you hold on tight, it’s likely the storm will pass.

Yes I know about corrections you fucking idiot. And yes, I cashed in over a 1/4m in stocks the last week of January on my TD Ameritrade account.

Sorry, but as long as the Captain Chaos is in the wheelhouse, I'll stick with my muni-funds and the 5-7% returns (TAX FREE).

Municipal Bonds: Wall Street's Hidden 6.5% Income Secret

You go ahead and break even with your flat market (DJIA hasn't gained a penny this year).

I'll get back into stocks at some point, but not with the Orange Anus I won't. He's crazy and impulsive.

Is it 12-15 or 10? LOL

I don’t consider the walk from Copley to Fenway as easy. The roads are narrow and crowded. But whatever. It’s fine in Sept but not in July or Aug. In my line of work I have to be in shape. LOL. People actually want to socialize and have a beer with you? I call Bullshit.

Boylston Street is narrow? Dude, the sidewalks are plenty wide and until you get close to Fenway there are no crowds whatsoever.
I think you should probably just stay home and call for an Uber whenever you need to make your way a mile down the road :)

"

• 54 days long
  • 13.5% market decline
  • Occurs once per year

Yes I know about corrections you fucking idiot. And yes, I cashed in over a 1/4m in stocks the last week of January on my TD Ameritrade account.

Sorry, but as long as the Captain Chaos is in the wheelhouse, I'll stick with my muni-funds and the 5-7% returns (TAX FREE).

You go ahead and break even with your flat market (DJIA hasn't gained a penny this year).

I'll get back into stocks at some point, but not with the Orange Anus I won't. He's crazy and impulsive.

How insecure are you? Always bragging about yourself. We don’t care. Rat boy.

Hollywood is giving Beto a big fundraiser because Texans love it when Hollywood Californians tell them what to do.

"

• 54 days long
  • 13.5% market decline
  • Occurs once per year

You should jump back in with your whole $250.00 nest egg now.

Is it 12-15 or 10? LOL

Boylston Street is narrow? Dude, the sidewalks are plenty wide and until you get close to Fenway there are no crowds whatsoever.
I think you should probably just stay home and call for an Uber whenever you need to make your way a mile down the road :)

Very. Boylston, Newbury and Comm Ave. Thurs or Fri post work they are packed.

Beto Tells Black Guy: We Need Illegal Immigrants for Cotton Gin | The Pursuit of Happiness | KPRC AM 950

He also said racist comments last night wanting to bring back "cotton gin". Wow! The DNC and this beta guy go that low towards African Americans... still!

We do need immigrants to pick crops. With virtually full employment who is gonna break their back in 100 degree heat for 7 bucks an hour? Talk to a farmer about that - NOBODY.

Beto would have been better advised to think of something other than cotton when talking to a black guy, but don't be such a snowflake.

Last edited:
Beto Tells Black Guy: We Need Illegal Immigrants for Cotton Gin | The Pursuit of Happiness | KPRC AM 950

He also said racist comments last night wanting to bring back "cotton gin". Wow! The DNC and this beta guy go that low towards African Americans... still!

We do need immigrants to pick crops. With virtually full employment who is gonna break their back in 100 degree heat for 7 bucks an hour? Talk to a farmer about that - NOBODY.

Beto would have been better advised to think of something other than cotton, but don't be such a snowflake.
So you become apologist for this pander "beto" guy huh? Sad!

You should jump back in with your whole $250.00 nest egg now.

Hey - be sure to keep posting this 15 or 20 times a day. Shows how brilliant I am. Told you a dump would be taking place and it sure as hell did - 3,000 points worth starting 3 weeks from when I said it. I'm like Nostradamus or something! :cool-45:

love3-png.217664

Forum List

Back