Beto O’Rourke says Cops are the new Jim Crow

How insecure are you? Always bragging about yourself. We don’t care. Rat boy.

He said in an earlier post that he had a whole 100,000.00. It jumped to "1/4m" in a few months though I see. WOW. And just a few days ago he claimed to be making 15%. Now he claims 5-7%? Very conveniently just above the DJI return of 6.57%. I think he would need a spreadsheet to keep track of his lies.
Good thing nobody pays any attention to him. Us regular investors are up 10% for the year...gonna be 12% by year end. He could have cost anyone who listened to him serious money.

"Warning Warning the market is overvalued and will pop!" lol

Last edited:
Beto Tells Black Guy: We Need Illegal Immigrants for Cotton Gin | The Pursuit of Happiness | KPRC AM 950

He also said racist comments last night wanting to bring back "cotton gin". Wow! The DNC and this beta guy go that low towards African Americans... still!

We do need immigrants to pick crops. With virtually full employment who is gonna break their back in 100 degree heat for 7 bucks an hour? Talk to a farmer about that - NOBODY.

Beto would have been better advised to think of something other than cotton, but don't be such a snowflake.

Immigrants are welcome if they come legally. Beto the cop hater wants to give the illegals free healthcare

Beto Tells Black Guy: We Need Illegal Immigrants for Cotton Gin | The Pursuit of Happiness | KPRC AM 950

He also said racist comments last night wanting to bring back "cotton gin". Wow! The DNC and this beta guy go that low towards African Americans... still!

We do need immigrants to pick crops. With virtually full employment who is gonna break their back in 100 degree heat for 7 bucks an hour? Talk to a farmer about that - NOBODY.

Beto would have been better advised to think of something other than cotton, but don't be such a snowflake.
So you become apologist for this pander "beto" guy huh? Sad!

Thanks to y'all for your Beto obsession. It was time for me to send him another modest contribution. Looks like those are working!

Beto O’Rourke leads Ted Cruz by 2 among likely voters in U.S. Senate race, new poll finds

0512_reyestvadimage.JPG

We should know this guy has been irresponsible from the start.

So you become apologist for this pander "beto" guy huh? Sad!

Thanks to y'all for your Beto obsession. It was time for me to send him another modest contribution. Looks like those are working!

Beto O’Rourke leads Ted Cruz by 2 among likely voters in U.S. Senate race, new poll finds
No obsession when the swamp in Hollywood and DNC have been snaking their way with him. Sad!

You should jump back in with your whole $250.00 nest egg now.

Hey - be sure to keep posting this 15 or 20 times a day. Shows how brilliant I am. Told you a dump would be taking place and it sure as hell did - 3,000 points worth starting 3 weeks from when I said it. I'm like Nostradamus or something! :cool-45:

love3-png.217664

No actually you said "Warning warning the bubble will pop!" 3000 points (actually you said it would be 4000 but who's quibbling) is a correction...barely. Not a bubble popping. It dropped 10.3% and then recovered. Barely made correction territory.
Man those "popping bubbles" are scary!
"Markets are overvalued at present" lol Then why did they recover their value in a less than average time after the correction?
Thank God for that "hair trigger" right? :)

But maybe you could take this moment and clear something up for us. We are now past your prediction right? That catastrophe that caused you to sell all your stocks like a wall street financier? Your "warning the bubble will pop" was what us investors call "a correction"? LOL.
Just clear that up for us. Are we safe now or not? has your prediction passed or not?

He said in an earlier post that he had a whole 100,000.00. It jumped to "1/4m" in a few months though I see. WOW. And just a few days ago he claimed to be making 15%. Now he claims 5-7%? Very conveniently just above the DJI return of 6.57%. I think he would need a spreadsheet to keep track of his lies.
Good thing nobody pays any attention to him. Us regular investors up are 10% for the year...gonna be 12% by year end. He could have cost anyone who listened to him serious money.

Link me to where I said 15%. If I said that, it was probably in error but a better guess is that you don't read well and often misunderstand and exaggerate. Now, if you figure that muni-funds profits are tax free .. then yes, suddenly 7% goes well over 10 because you are not paying capital gains.

I sold half my stocks not long after Drumpf was inaugurated and the other half early this year.

And no, unless you are some kind of genius or a day trader, you ain't made 10% on the year.

I have nothing against stocks - but sorry, markets perform better without mad clowns who believe themselves to be kings in the White House.

Last edited:
I have nothing against stocks - but sorry, markets perform better without mad clowns who believe themselves to be king in the White House.

So markets never correct about 10% when Donald Trump isnt president? LOL. is that your claim?

Good thing nobody pays any attention to him. Us regular investors up are 10% for the year...gonna be 12% by year end. He could have cost anyone who listened to him serious money.

Link me to where I said 15%. If I said that, it was probably in error but a better guess is that you don't read well and often misunderstand and exaggerate. Now, if you figure that muni-funds profits are tax free .. then yes, suddenly 7% goes well over 10 because you are not paying capital gains.

I sold half my stocks not long after Drumpf was inaugurated and the other half early this year.

And no, unless you are some kind of genius or a day trader, you ain't made 10% on the year.

I have nothing against stocks - but sorry, markets perform better without mad clowns who believe themselves to be king in the White House.

Yawn

You should jump back in with your whole $250.00 nest egg now.

Hey - be sure to keep posting this 15 or 20 times a day. Shows how brilliant I am. Told you a dump would be taking place and it sure as hell did - 3,000 points worth starting 3 weeks from when I said it. I'm like Nostradamus or something! :cool-45:

love3-png.217664

No actually you said "Warning warning the bubble will pop!" 3000 points (actually you said it would be 4000 but who's quibbling) is a correction...barely. Not a bubble popping. It dropped 10.3% and then recovered. Barely made correction territory.
Man those "popping bubbles" are scary!
"Markets are overvalued at present" lol Then why did they recover their value in a less than average time after the correction?
Thank God for that "hair trigger" right? :)

But maybe you could take this moment and clear something up for us. We are now past your prediction right? That catastrophe that caused you to sell all your stocks like a wall street financier? Your "warning the bubble will pop" was what us investors call "a correction"? LOL.
Just clear that up for us. Are we safe now or not? has your prediction passed or not?

If you truly know what you are doing, or are willing to hang on long term - Of course you can make money in the stock market. I did - just about everyone has. Right now I prefer real estate and muni-funds.

To each their own - No reason to be mad bro. :wink: See ya tomorrow and don't forget to keep posting my awesome prediction!

Yawn

You'll have to excuse me, but gonna gonna go take my dog for a mile walk before bedtime :cool:

Link me to where I said 15%. If I said that, it was probably in error but a better guess is that you don't read well

As a side note, my muni-bonds are doing great - right around a 15% clip on year one.

Isnt it about time for you to whine to the mods that I am picking on you?

Okay thank you - my error. Considering the tax free nature of munis, year one will end up around 10 or 11%.

You'll have to excuse me, but gonna gonna go take my dog for a mile walk before bedtime :cool:

Watch out that the sky doesn't fall on you.

Tomorrow we will get into your posts about how Donald Trump would be taken down by end of September 2018 :) You should go ahead and whine to the mods now...its going to be quite embarrassing for you.

Okay thank you - my error. Considering the tax free nature of munis, year one will end up around 10 or 11%.

No big deal. I am sure the difference between 5% and 15% on your 200.00 investment wasn't really noticeable. And hey..whats a small exaggeration when you are trying to compete with a bubble that never popped?

Yawn

That’s no way to talk about your wife.

Yawn

That’s no way to talk about your wife.

Not married dude - Two adding up to 23 years was plenty :wink:

No big deal. I am sure the difference between 5% and 15% on your 200.00 investment wasn't really noticeable. And hey..whats a small exaggeration when you are trying to compete with a bubble that never popped?

Actually, I was thinking of one super-sweet muni that I had paying dividend checks of 6% every six months plus value appreciation. It was over 15%. I tried to buy more shortly after but it was sold out. Went for 7 years and got a big check at maturity last year. If they were all that good and I'd invested in it as opposed to stocks, I'd have a lot more money. But yes, looking at the my current muni portfolio, indeed it averages out to more like 10 or 11.

The 3,000 point dump was less of a correction and more a reaction to Trump's stupid trade war threats. We'll have another one soon when people are paying higher prices and farmers are going out of business.

Our conversation at this point is stupid. You have your strategy, I have mine. You wanna talk politics great - otherwise see ya, but do feel free to post my awesome prediction as often as you'd like. :)

Watch out that the sky doesn't fall on you.

Tomorrow we will get into your posts about how Donald Trump would be taken down by end of September 2018 :) You should go ahead and whine to the mods now...its going to be quite embarrassing for you.

People who save or otherwise bookmark the posts of others for reposting purposes are obsessed stalkers. I honestly don't care what you'd like to dig up. It makes you look desperate, pathetic and smitten with me. :wink:

Forum List

Back