Beto O'Rourke cooks on Mother's Day for North Texas family with transgender child who are under attack from Texas Governor Gregg Abbott

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Un-fucking-acceptable. I can't wait for Beto to reverse this shit. Parents of a trans child who reached out to Attorney General Ken Paxton over dinner are now under investigation for child abuse

"8-year-old Trans"? IMO, if the kid's parents don't give a damn about messing the kid's mind and life up, the state should stay out of it but that includes no obligation to facilitate the mental illness just because THEY do. Telling these kids they cannot go to a bathroom meant for the opposite sex, is NOT an attack. There have already BEEN real attacks, mostly on young girls, by men who are taking sick advantage of this insanity and every time that happens the person who allowed it to happen should pay one hell of a price. Legal or not, really doesn't matter in such cases. LEAVE THE CHILDREN ALONE!

giphy.gif

Un-fucking-acceptable. I can't wait for Beto to reverse this shit. Parents of a trans child who reached out to Attorney General Ken Paxton over dinner are now under investigation for child abuse

What the fuck do you care who Beto O'Rourke cooks fucking dinner for??
🙄

Neither Abbott nor anyone else in Texas Gov't is attacking transgender kids.

The whole premise of the story is a lie.

"Neither Abbott nor anyone else in Texas Gov't is attacking transgender kids."

"What Abbot has actually done... .

Texas Governor Greg Abbott orders state agencies to investigate gender-transitioning procedures as child abuse"

i accept your surrender

Beta will get nowhere near 10 points of governor hot wheels.

"Neither Abbott nor anyone else in Texas Gov't is attacking transgender kids."

"What Abbot has actually done... .

Texas Governor Greg Abbott orders state agencies to investigate gender-transitioning procedures as child abuse"

i accept your surrender

So removing a under 18 year old's twig and berries, or breasts, or uterus because they think they are the wrong gender is OK in your book?

Forum List

Back