Beto O'Rouke Blows up Press Conference on Texas Shooting

Considering Trump isn't wearing body armor, shooting up a school or aiming at any of those kids much less being a Hispanic Trannie I'm fairly confident they didn't see a man looking like that just before they died.
Body armor did not kill nineteen Robb Elementary ten year olds and two teachers in Uvalde County on May 24.

Being a Hispanic Trannie did not kill nineteen Robb Elementary ten year olds and two teachers in Uvalde County on May 24.

An easily purchased AR15 glamorized (see photos) by 49 NRA purchased white US Senators and white Donald Trump Jr and his white sore loser father who all support the “NRA’s easy” in easily fucking purchased AR15 and the 30 round clips is what killed nineteen Robb Elementary ten year olds and two teachers in Uvalde County on May 24 and terrorize every ten year old in a society that care more about this

A2CB9BF9-7966-4B09-8283-EB6BBCEF13C2.jpeg

More than they care about kids being mass murdered - even for the right of whackos.

Glamorized and sexualized to attract young men

55654943-F771-41D4-ACF9-21BFAC3AEE8D.jpeg

Nineteen Robb Elementary ten year olds and two teachers in Uvalde County Texas last saw a man with a human killing tool that looked like the glorified weapon that Trump JR is so proud to own and okay with.
96AB7554-CAFB-4756-ADA2-BFA640021500.jpeg

NRA Poster Big Bend Texas tried to tell me the easily purchased assault rifle used to mass murder Nineteen Robb Elementary ten year olds and two teachers in Uvalde County Texas is not what those terrified kids last saw. He suggests the final image processed by their ten year old brains before being splattered all over the classroom walls and floor - the last thing seen was an Hispanic trannie.

It’s why Big Bend Texas cannot have a soul. The easily purchased assault rifle didn’t kill 19 kids - a Hispanic trannie did

Here DJT jr blames crazy teachers
“We can't acknowledge what the actual causes are, it's not a drug-addict mother and a missing father and a lack of religion, indoctrination programs in our schools, crazy teachers teaching some of the crap I've talking about in these videos. It's none of those things," he said. "It never ends man."​

Last edited:
Better than me at grammar. Better than you at morality .

You are a sociopath - utterly without morality.

Bishop Daniel Flores of Brownsville, Texas,
"I was referring to the fact that the discourse we’ve had now for decades, about any attempt to control weapons that can cause grave damage — some of which moves have been enacted into law and others which have been resisted — is countered with a description that [gun ownership] is basically an individual’s sacred right, that no matter what the cost, it must be preserved," he explained. "And when I say 'sacralized,' I mean that we make it seem almost as if it detracts from human dignity, or the human good, simply to say that we need to have some reasonable limit on these things. To say something is sacralized is to say it’s almost taken out of any possibility for conversation."​
"I must say that in some sense, we have kind of sacralized the whole idea of the individual right, such that it trumps any communal concern. It becomes an untouchable aspect in the discourse, that the common concern for the good of the vulnerable is not in any way sufficient to limit the individual right to determine whether or not I want to own this kind of a gun, or that kind of gun, or, you know, a hand grenade for that matter," he added.​
So when you sacralize it, you kind of make it basically closed for discussion, because we practically treat it as if it were sacred," he continued.​
As for what should be done, he claimed there should be a discussion over 'access to these weapons" that "... almost gets cut off when we've kind of elevated the individual right beyond proportion."​
"When one is talking about the order of society, and access to guns and things like that, it is at a certain level a question of order — and in the noblest sense of the term, it’s a political question," he admitted before adding, "And the failure is that we haven’t been able to deal with it in a political way, and in the noblest sense of what politics is supposed to be, which is the gathering of a consensus within the community, to fulfill its responsibilities for the whole​

Nothing you fascists do has any impact on reducing violence, quite the opposite.

The MOST EFFECTIVE means of combatting violent crime in the last 20 years is concealed carry. But that doesn't fit your agenda of totalitarian dictatorship.

{
Lott’s group, using the state-by-state analysis (sometimes even drilling down to the county level to verify numbers of licenses), found the number had by June 2014 increased to well over 11.1 million. Further, they noted that for several reasons their study likely undercounts the number of license holders. None of the licenses in New York State were counted, since numbers are not available for that state. And as of this report, five states and most of Montana don’t even require a license or permit to carry (permitless or constitutional carry). That number has since increased to ten states, as a new wave of constitutional carry laws has begun, much the same as the wave of shall-issue licensing laws in recent years.

Another interesting side note of the study—murder and violent crime rates in constitutional carry states are much lower than in states with the lowest percentage of permit holders. By the predictions of concealed carry opponents, the streets of those states that allow permitless concealed carry should be running with blood compared to states like California that severely restrict the right to carry. But in fact the opposite is true.}

But you fascists don't want violent crime to go down - quite the opposite.

There is not one single human killing tool in the hands of 100 million civilian legal gun owners in this country that has one fucking claim to defending my freedom.

Law enforcement and in the military yes. I’m thankful for what they do. But these yahoos No. View attachment 651045

You're thankful Pelosi's goons fired tear gas into peaceful protesters?

Is North Korea taking immigrants? You could move.

Body armor did not kill nineteen Robb Elementary ten year olds and two teachers in Uvalde County on May 24.

Being a Hispanic Trannie did not kill nineteen Robb Elementary ten year olds and two teachers in Uvalde County on May 24.

An easily purchased AR15 glamorized (see photos) by 49 NRA purchased white US Senators and white Donald Trump Jr and his white sore loser father who all support the “NRA’s easy” in easily fucking purchased AR15 and the 30 round clips is what killed nineteen Robb Elementary ten year olds and two teachers in Uvalde County on May 24 and terrorize every ten year old in a society that care more about this

View attachment 651258

More than they care about kids being mass murdered - even for the right of whackos.

Glamorized and sexualized to attract young men

View attachment 651260

Nineteen Robb Elementary ten year olds and two teachers in Uvalde County Texas last saw a man with a human killing tool that looked like the glorified weapon that Trump JR is so proud to own and okay with.
View attachment 651265
NRA Poster Big Bend Texas tried to tell me the easily purchased assault rifle used to mass murder Nineteen Robb Elementary ten year olds and two teachers in Uvalde County Texas is not what those terrified kids last saw. He suggests the final image processed by their ten year old brains before being splattered all over the classroom walls and floor - the last thing seen was an Hispanic trannie.

It’s why Big Bend Texas cannot have a soul. The easily purchased assault rifle didn’t kill 19 kids - a Hispanic trannie did

Here DJT jr blames crazy teachers
“We can't acknowledge what the actual causes are, it's not a drug-addict mother and a missing father and a lack of religion, indoctrination programs in our schools, crazy teachers teaching some of the crap I've talking about in these videos. It's none of those things," he said. "It never ends man."​

Guns dont kill on their own. People do. In this case a Mental ill tranny from the groomer party

I don’t hate guns at all. GFY

Right, and you don't hate Dubya or Trump.

What is that song your type is always singing???

Oh yeah..

"All my teeth are brown, and the food is grey. I sure hope the guard out at the fence, doesn't look my way. I hope I get some rice, but it doesn't look that way - North Korea dreaming, (North Korea dreaming) each and every day.."

Nothing you fascists do has any impact on reducing violence, quite the opposite.
It is not fascism to participate in elections by voting for representatives of your choice.

It is fascism for a sitting president of the United States to try and undo the will of 88 million people and disenfranchise every single one of those votes against him.

Rational sane people in this country have not been given a chance to reduce mass shootings because the evil corrupt National Rifle Association President lll on the United States Senate through the filibuster. They only way to find out if America can resolve the mass shooting epidemic as the majority sees it to stop evil dark NRA Money from owning at least ten US SENATORS that are doing their evil “easy gun acces to wackos whoever want to buy assault weapons and ammo without a realistic background check, psychological testing and training and licensing us to fire them from the US Senate.

Right, and you don't hate Dubya or Trump
No, I do hate Dubya and Trump and proud of it. I have lots of friends and family who are law abiding gun owners who are highly educated and informed law abiding gun owners plus they are responsible to society as a whole gun owners who do not belong to the evil and corrupt NRA and they dont vote for politicians who are owned by the evil and corrupt, pro-mass murder NRA.

Last edited:
Guns dont kill on their own. People do.
Agree. There are at least 10 United States Republican senators who are owned by the NRA snd who oppose restrictions on wackos from being able to easily buy assault weapons and ammo to kill little kids. Most of the shooters cannot do it without protection based on an obtuse convoluted right about militias from the evil NRA owned Republican United States Senators. It’s time to be rid of at least ten. Then hopefully the other 39 will repent And start protecting the children instead of the shooters

It is not fascism to participate in elections by voting for representatives of your choice.

It is when you rig the elections - as you fascists

It is fascism for a sitting president of the United States to try and undo the will of 88 million people and disenfranchise every single one of those votes against him.

LOL

60 million living Americans voted for Xi's man.

Rational sane people in this country have not been given a chance to reduce mass shootings because the evil corrupt National Rifle Association President lll on the United States Senate through the filibuster. They only way to find out if America can resolve the mass shooting epidemic as the majority sees it to stop evil dark NRA Money from owning at least ten US SENATORS that are doing their evil “easy gun acces to wackos whoever want to buy assault weapons and ammo without a realistic background check, psychological testing and training and licensing us to fire them from the US Senate.

Oh, "rational sane people" who waged a two year Kristallnacht - a literal armed insurrection against the nation.

You Nazis are neither rational nor sane. You are the enemy of individual liberty and all people who yearn to live free.

No, I do hate Dubya and Trump and proud of it. I have lots of friends and family who are law abiding gun owners who are highly educated and informed law abiding gun owners plus they are responsible to society as a whole gun owners who do not belong to the evil and corrupt NRA and they dont vote for politicians who are owned by the evil and corrupt, pro-mass murder NRA.

Right, you're a hate filled Nazi.

The most evil and corrupt men in the nation are;

1653864663819.png

1653864730849.png

1653864786823.png

What party is it they own?

Oh, that's right, the Nazi party.

Forum List

Back