Beto O'Rouke Blows up Press Conference on Texas Shooting

a comma is a punctuation mark, used especially as a mark of separation within the sentence

Commas are not periods. The statement is not concluded until there is a period

A period, or “full stop,” is a punctuationmark in English that expresses the end of a sentence and sometimes abbreviations. It is one of the most used punctuation marks and the most common way to conclude a sentence

A NIxon Appointed Supreme Court Justice.

“The gun lobby’s interpretation of the Second Amendment is one of the greatest pieces of fraud, I repeat the word fraud, on the American People by special interest groups that I have seen in my lifetime” — comes from an interview Burger gave to PBS News in 1991.​
And​
“the real purpose of the Second Amendment was to ensure that state armies, the militia, would be maintained for the defense of the state” comes from an articles Burger wrote for The Associated Press about the Bill of Rights in 1991.​
and​
“The very language of the Second Amendment refutes any argument that it was intended to guarantee every citizen an unfettered right to any kind of weapon he or she desires” — comes from an articles Burger wrote for The Associated Press about the Bill of Rights in 1991.​
View attachment 650619

So what did you learn? The above is a sentence that is separated by three commas, Burgher is right .. the sentence cannot be split at the commas into two separate thoughts. The first phrases do not make sense without being connected to the end,

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, ????

So the Feds cannot infringe upon the right if the people to keep and bear arms to protect the state as part of a well regulated militia.

Herr Nazi, who are "the people?"

Clearly your Reich views "the people" mentioned in the 2nd as completely different than "the people" of the 1st, or the 4th, or the 10th, or the 14th.

I was about to make a rhetorical argument that you fascists wouldn't demand that free speech was reserved only for the DNC controlled press - but they that's exactly the position of the Nazi democrat party in regard to the public square of social media..

The democrat party revised bill of right:

1. Obedience being vital to a fascist state, the people have the right to obey the government without question.

The one and ONLY right recognized by democrats.

No the shooters are murderous criminals that used weapons that are made easily accessible by the gun proliferation and deregulation Republican Party, Gun Lobby and Gun Manufacturers.

Herr Nazi, is the BLM Klan part of the Republican party? Are democrat Brown Shirts Republicans? Are you on drugs

THE latter will be increasing lbe sued for the carnage they cause for their bloody coffers $$$$

The left wants more regulations and less guns on the streets.

The left want's fascist dictatorship.

The left want's fascist dictatorship.
No we just want to vote at least 10 white NRA Republican United States Senators out of office. It’s the democratic way we’ve had for 240 years until Trump tried to end it on January 6. It’s called voting.

Disgraced twice impeached former US president and the Republican king at Mar-a-Lago I actually attempted to annoyed himself fascist dictator. Had Mike Pence going along with it we might be there right now dealing with it

No we just want to vote at least 10 white NRA Republican United States Senators out of office. It’s the democratic way we’ve had for 240 years until Trump tried to end it on January 6. It’s called voting.

Disgraced twice impeached former US president and the Republican king at Mar-a-Lago I actually attempted to annoyed himself fascist dictator. Had Mike Pence going along with it we might be there right now dealing with it
As you import voters to do it because the people don't agree............and then you harvest votes using a plannedemic to do it.

We know you are lying Scum..........think eventually we will have to settle this the old fashioned way..........Well the Republic had a good run.....huh.......til people like you destroyed it.

No we just want to vote at least 10 white NRA Republican United States Senators out of office.

Of course you do.

And if what you claimed about 200 million of you were true, you could.

It’s the democratic way we’ve had for 240 years until Trump tried to end it on January 6. It’s called voting.

democrats have been around since Andrew Jackson - and the first act of the democrats was the trail of tears.

Your filthy party hasn't existed for 240 years, about 178.

Joe Biden took Bribes, Impeach Trump.

Now fascist would be you Nazis, and you ARE Nazis.

• democrats have a scapegoat based on race. Whites are the new "Juden."
  • democrats are collectivist, seeking control of the means of production by their Reich.
  • democrats are totalitarian. Well duh.
  • democrats supplant civil rights with group privilege
  • democrats eradicate the rule of law and create dictatorship based on the party
  • democrats forcibly suppress religion
  • democrats crush freedom of speech
  • democrats create a police state and "Roger Stone" enemies for even minor process crimes in order to create terror

we will have to settle this the old fashioned way

Can we get the FBI little advanced notice so nobody gets hurt. Especially black and brown people because in this country we don’t wear uniforms to define our political party. But I’m assuming you’ll be attacking darker skin and darker haired people because you’ll be assuming that most of them are Democrats.

You don’t sound very much like a law abiding citizen with a gun because it’s only if white supremacy stays intact That you remain so.. Duly noted

We must still legally build a 60 vote filibuster proof majority in the United States Senate because that is legal and nonviolent and the way we do things in a free and democratic America.

This is not how we do things:

B20960BC-7A71-41C1-A77B-4493CC29C274.jpeg

Can we get the FBI little advanced notice so nobody gets hurt. Especially black and brown people because in this country we don’t wear uniforms to define our political party. But I’m assuming you’ll be attacking darker skin and darker haired people because you’ll be assuming that most of them are Democrats.

You don’t sound very much like a law abiding citizen with a gun because it’s only if white supremacy stays intact That you remain so.. Duly noted

We must still legally build a 60 vote filibuster proof majority in the United States Senate because that is legal and nonviolent and the way we do things in a free and democratic America.

View attachment 650984
How's the weather in Virginia Mr. Langley?

And at what point did you shit on your oath of office............and kneel for the globalist over your country?

We don’t wants to gather your stupid guns .
We want to see you get sick and tired of seeing ten year olds in class rooms and black Americans in Supermarkets being shot to death with them snd do something about., With forty Senators or less you and the NRA will have no purpose in life.

?
A Blaze report has a writing by Beto that when he was 15 years old he wanted to kill kids in schools. He fanaticized of running them over. As their bodies flew past him.

View attachment 650984

There might be a 60 vote majority held by the Americans after November. You Nazis are in for a serious drubbing.

Oh your picture, you think firing tear gas into peaceful protesters is good?

Uncensored2008
A Blaze report has a writing by Beto that when he was 15 years old he wanted to kill kids in schools. He fanaticized of running them over. As their bodies flew past him.
All the more reason to stop white NRA Republicans from making the availability of purchasing assault rifles easy to anybody who wants to buy them. I say make Beto go through a two-year evaluation period before buying an oassault rifle. What is your point?

Uncensored2008

All the more reason to stop white NRA Republicans from making the availability of purchasing assault rifles easy to anybody who wants to buy them. I say make Beto go through a two-year evaluation period before buying an oassault rifle. What is your point?

What white NRA republican wants to make "assault rifles" easy for anyone who wants to buy them? And why is this a race issue? You had a tranny brown dude kill 19 browns and 2 whites. This has nothing to do with race.

Please name names, and show quotes or retract.

? And why is this a race issue?
Just referring to the white NRA Republican “do nothing to save school kids” US Senators we will be voting out of office the next decade to save this country from gun Shooters snd morons like this:

531B805C-B890-47AA-BA3F-13C3F9329A1F.jpeg

They are white are they not? What is the issue?

Last edited:
Uncensored2008

Beta wanted to use a car.

Would the Nazi party put a two-year wait to buy a car?

Should peasants be allowed to have cars, or should they be reserved for the rulers of the party?

Beto’s writing:

“I noticed two children crossing the street. They
were happy, happy to be free from their troubles. I knew, however, that
this happiness and sense of freedom were much too overwhelming for them.
This happiness was mine by right. I had earned it in my dreams. As I
neared the young ones, I put all my weight on my right foot, keeping
the accelerator pedal on the floor until I heard the crashing of the
two children on the hood, and then the sharp cry of pain from one of
the two. I was so fascinated for a moment, that when after I had stopped
my vehicle, I just sat in a daze, sweet visions filling my head…..
It was simply ecstasy. As I drove home, I envisioned myself committing
more of these “acts of love”, and after a while, I had no trouble carrying
them out.“

What white NRA republican wants to make "assault rifles" easy for anyone who wants to buy them? And why is this a race issue? You had a tranny brown dude kill 19 browns and 2 whites. This has nothing to do with race.

Please name names, and show quotes or retract.

He went to a predominantly black market - I'd say it was racist. Which is odd, since he was part of the BLM Klan.

Beto’s writing:

“I noticed two children crossing the street. They
were happy, happy to be free from their troubles. I knew, however, that
this happiness and sense of freedom were much too overwhelming for them.
This happiness was mine by right. I had earned it in my dreams. As I
neared the young ones, I put all my weight on my right foot, keeping
the accelerator pedal on the floor until I heard the crashing of the
two children on the hood, and then the sharp cry of pain from one of
the two. I was so fascinated for a moment, that when after I had stopped
my vehicle, I just sat in a daze, sweet visions filling my head…..
It was simply ecstasy. As I drove home, I envisioned myself committing
more of these “acts of love”, and after a while, I had no trouble carrying
them out.“

democrats are violent and homicidal by nature.

The Supreme Court ignored the actual language in the SA referring to “A well regulated Militia” in order to accept the NRA/ white Evangelical Christian Nationalists / Republican version that protects the barely regulated individual’s right to legally buy two militarized assault rifles and 30 round clips to shoot up a school leaving 9 10 11 year olds bleeding to death on the floor or calling 911 while 20 good guys with guns stood around and did nothing for 40 minutes.

It’s not enough for the SCOTUS / NRA/ white Evangelical Christian Nationalists / Republican political gun culture yet. The SA protects the barely regulated individual’s right to legally buy two militarized assault rifles and 30 round clips to shoot up a school etc etc etc ad infinitum till there are a billion guns floating around America 2 billion?

Fuck the kids we need more guns.

Commas.... learn about them

You can sqauwk all day but I know better.

You seem uneducated

Just referring to the white NRA Republican “do nothing to save school kids” US Senators we will be voting out of office the next decade to save this country from gun Shooters snd morons like this:

View attachment 651005
They are white are they not? What is the issue?
You can't elect a dog catcher right now.........Only way for you to win is to cheat again.....Need to tell them south of the border to hurry the fuck up.

Your poll numbers are in the pits of hell right now.......

Why do you make it easy for a law abiding citizen with illicit and evil intent to buy a militarized assault rifle with 30 round clips? As many as he wants? Why do you sell militarized assault rifles to anybody who wants one in the first place?

What "militarized assault rifle" are you referring to?

You're just spewing leftist nonsense

Would the Nazi party put a two-year wait to buy a car?
Nazis do not control any political legislatures in the country so I don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about moron?

As for cars, cars have utility and necessity in modern society. they’re not designed to kill school kids in class and black folks buying groceries. Just about every school kid rides in a car every day and I have parents that use them to participate in the global economic system of the world. but they have no use for your stupid fucking guns in the hands of any fucking person that wants one.

I have never needed an AR 15 so that I can get to my job site or go take my dog to the groomer. Over 70 years and no never ever needed an A.R. 15 or a gun of any kind to engage in commerce in this great country of ours. That you brought it up just shows you’re an idiot.

Forum List

Back