Beto O'Rouke Blows up Press Conference on Texas Shooting

1653704933172.png

Before they become mass murderers I support a Federal LAW forcing Salvador Ramos to never get near a fucking gun until he spends two years in some kind of on line social media training session to prove why he needs to have an assault rifle like Rambo uses, better yet ban the fucking things snd melt the existing ones.
I don’t recall asking you what you support. You’re a retard and can’t focus on the conversation. If I haven’t told you lately, I’ve been remiss: gfy.

That’s all? You are forcing 200,000,000
Law abiding Americans to organize against the common enemy within. Republicans.
Nobody is forcing you to do anything.

Don't be a coward, sign up and strap it on and be the first man through the door to take our guns.

a comma is a punctuation mark, used especially as a mark of separation within the sentence

Commas are not periods. The statement is not concluded until there is a period

A period, or “full stop,” is a punctuationmark in English that expresses the end of a sentence and sometimes abbreviations. It is one of the most used punctuation marks and the most common way to conclude a sentence

A NIxon Appointed Supreme Court Justice.

“The gun lobby’s interpretation of the Second Amendment is one of the greatest pieces of fraud, I repeat the word fraud, on the American People by special interest groups that I have seen in my lifetime” — comes from an interview Burger gave to PBS News in 1991.​
And​
“the real purpose of the Second Amendment was to ensure that state armies, the militia, would be maintained for the defense of the state” comes from an articles Burger wrote for The Associated Press about the Bill of Rights in 1991.​
and​
“The very language of the Second Amendment refutes any argument that it was intended to guarantee every citizen an unfettered right to any kind of weapon he or she desires” — comes from an articles Burger wrote for The Associated Press about the Bill of Rights in 1991.​
View attachment 650619

So what did you learn? The above is a sentence that is separated by three commas, Burgher is right .. the sentence cannot be split at the commas into two separate thoughts. The first phrases do not make sense without being connected to the end,

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, ????

So the Feds cannot infringe upon the right if the people to keep and bear arms to protect the state as part of a well regulated militia.
What a butchered up piece of garbage.

Every man capable of bearing arms was, and is, "The Militia".

Well regulated has nothing to do with gov't regulation, it simply means to perform properly as intended.

"A well regulated clock keeps proper time".

"A well regulated militia responds quickly to emergencies equipped to do battle".

Honest law abiding gun owners didnt do it.

Bullshit. Salvador Ramos was an an honest law abiding gun owner up to the second he shot his grandma. Then there was supposed to be a good guy with a gun there to stop the bad guy with a gun before he could mass murder 19 ten year olds.

Every man capable of bearing arms was, and is, "The Militia".

The Constitution’s exact words are “a well regulated militia“ . . . . . So where was the regulation and of course the militia training for the honest law abiding militarized gun buyer named Salvador Ramos?

Don't be a coward, sign up and strap it on and be the first man through the door to take our guns.
We are not coming for your stupid guns and we are not strapping on stupid guns while we stil have a Democracy. We are coming for your NRA owned Senators. Ten of them replaced. When that happens we’ll see if you are still a law abiding citizen with a gun.

Last edited:
But with an illicit intent.
Why do you make it easy for a law abiding citizen with illicit and evil intent to buy a militarized assault rifle with 30 round clips? As many as he wants? Why do you sell militarized assault rifles to anybody who wants one in the first place?

Well regulated has nothing to do with gov't regulation,
Of course it doesn’t as I read the Constitution. But Salvador Ramos was not in a well regulated militia. Why did he have a constitutional right to by a military style assault rifle to mass murder ten year old kids in part thanks to you who has his back on the right to own it.

Of course it doesn’t as I read the Constitution. But Salvador Ramos was not in a well regulated militia. Why did he have a constitutional right to by a military style assault rifle to mass murder ten year old kids in part thanks to you who has his back on the right to own it.
You read it that way because you want it to read that way. That was never the intent of those who drafted, passed, or ratified it.

It wasn't a military rifle, nor even a good approximation of one. No Army anywhere has issued a semi auto AR platform rifle to it's troops.

He had a right to buy one because he's an American and passed the background check.

The choice of weapon is irrelevant, he could have committed the exact same crime with a handgun or grampa's squirrel rifle.

Bullshit. Salvador Ramos was an an honest law abiding gun owner up to the second he shot his grandma. Then there was supposed to be a good guy with a gun there to stop the bad guy with a gun before he could mass murder 19 ten year olds.

The Constitution’s exact words are “a well regulated militia“ . . . . . So where was the regulation and of course the militia training for the honest law abiding militarized gun buyer named Salvador Ramos?
Already explained to you, what part of it did you not understand?

There were no good guys with guns present when this started.

We are not coming for your stupid guns and we are not strapping on stupid guns while we stil have a Democracy. We are coming for your NRA owned Senators. Ten of them replaced. When that happens we’ll see if you are still a law abiding citizen with a gun.
Then how are you going to gather them up?

Forum List

Back