Beto O'Rouke Blows up Press Conference on Texas Shooting

Oh please! It was disgraceful to take the focus off of what has happened, and put it on himself! Just disgusting!
He didn't turn it on himself, he turned it on Abbott. Asking for Texans to step up the pace of their gun buying because the state was number two, not number one. Nothing but a whore for the gun industry, no matter how many lives are lost. Texas is a damn shithole. We should give it back to Mexico.

When they say liberalism is a mental disorder, Beto O'Rourke just proved it.

I have to wonder if Beto's stunt has effectively ended his bid for Governor.

He didn't turn it on himself, he turned it on Abbott. Asking for Texans to step up the pace of their gun buying because the state was number two, not number one. Nothing but a whore for the gun industry, no matter how many lives are lost. Texas is a damn shithole. We should give it back to Mexico.
Too Late , Aztlan is underway

I heard it on the radio, so I can't say it was beto or anyone else. Loved when gov Abbott called him a sick son of a bitch. Bet that becomes a campaign commercial
I think it was the mayor of Uvalde that called him a sick son of a bitch.

Oh please! It was disgraceful to take the focus off of what has happened, and put it on himself! Just disgusting!
I`m watching the governor of Texas talking about gun laws in Chicago and New York. Who is it that`s taking the focus off of what happened in Texas? This guy is just as much of a POS as those who support him and the Nation`s Real Assholes.

Beto is one guy I'd really love to give a spinning back-kick to the teeth.

Or elsewhere.
p-1-kicked-in-the-balls.gif

After he was thrown out, the Drunk Irish Burglar was ranting at the press that this was predictable.

My question for this asswad: If it was predictable, why didn't you stop it?

When they say liberalism is a mental disorder, Beto O'Rourke just proved it.

You didn't mention those in the audience calling that they let him speak.

Forum List

Back