Beto is Abbott’s worst nightmare

After his failed run against Cruz the media hyped Beto up as the next JFK and he then convinced himself he could be President and then ran a campigan for the Democratic nomination that was only slightly less embrassing than that of Bill de Blasio and Kamala Harris. When Beto ran against Cruz he was an unknown who got very little vetting from the media that changed when he ran to be the Democratic Presidential nominee the far left rhetoric he spouted and polices he supported then have not been forgotten by the voters or the Abbott camp who will remind any the voters who might have forgotten of all of it.

I forgot Beto ran for president. Did he make it in an of the debates?

Just running his older campaign videos will sink the tard.

Speaking of tards ^v

1637203841635.jpeg

Let Beto run on allowing COVID to run rampant in Texas

O’Rourke lost to Cancun Ted by two points and he’s a prolific campaigner.

Will Greg visit every county in Texas? Meh, not likely! :)

Rice Univ.10/14 - 10/274342Abbott +1
Beta O’Cuck won’t ever win in Texas. He’s just needs to make money from gullible Dems that donate to him.

Beta O’Cuck won’t ever win in Texas. He’s just needs to make money from gullible Dems that donate to him.

He trails by 1-3 points in a few polls. Trailed Cancun Ted a year prior to that election by 10-15.

Gov Fappit is an asshole. He’s playing to the Trump base and that is shrinking.

But hey - We love cocky, overconfident bastards! :D

iu

In one of these other pieces, Psychedelic Warlord writes from the perspective of a narrator who confronts a feeling of boredom and aimlessness by going on a killing spree, including hitting children with a car. The piece, which was dated 1988, continues with the narrator describing the murder as an “act of love” and saying the feeling it provoked was “simply ecstasy.”

“I had killed nearly 38 people by the time of my twenty-third birthday, and each one was more fulfilling than the last,” Psychedelic Warlord wrote.

Apparently he also couldn't laid much, given his screeds about 'sluts' hitting on band members. lol what a gimp; no wonder DrLove is gushing over the fag.

Last edited:

Beto is kind of a dipstick. I don't know if he would be any good as a governor or not.

Unfortunately, Abbott has the advantage of the neo-fascist state of Texas enacting legislation that will disenfranchise minority voters likely to vote for O’Rourke.

Unfortunately, Abbott has the advantage of the neo-fascist state of Texas enacting legislation that will disenfranchise minority voters likely to vote for O’Rourke.

Yep, and if they don’t like the results in the big cities and their suburbs, they can now just toss the votes from however many blue districts they need to for the win.

They don’t even need proof. All they have to claim is “irregularities”. :rolleyes:

Go Beto! There is no doubt that Beto is much smarter (and more human) that Abbott - but can he beat him? I sure hope so.

Last edited:
Agree, that whole “I was born to do this” schtick on Vanity Fair was annoying.
Just trying to make a case for getting rid of someone even MORE annoying ;)
Oh, I agree. Abbott truly sucks. It will be interesting to see what those folks do, down there. I wish them luck and good sense, but that's about all I have for the good folks of Texas.

Forum List

Back