Best SyFy Movie Opening Sequence

While the TV show "Firefly" wasn't a movie, it had several different opening sequences for the show.

The movie "Serenity" however took up where "Firefly" left off, and it's opening was pretty decent.

Sorry about the television show mention, but I have to say, "Firefly" series, and the movie "Serenity" are probably my favorite sci-fi shows to date.

While the TV show "Firefly" wasn't a movie, it had several different opening sequences for the show.

The movie "Serenity" however took up where "Firefly" left off, and it's opening was pretty decent.

Sorry about the television show mention, but I have to say, "Firefly" series, and the movie "Serenity" are probably my favorite sci-fi shows to date.
the damn network sabotaged firefly they didnt show the first two episodes till the end of the series year because of specials or games I forget which.

the damn network sabotaged firefly they didnt show the first two episodes till the end of the series year because of specials or games I forget which.

Used to have the whole series and the movie Serenity on DVD, unfortunately I lost them.

My favorite episodes were "Heart of Gold" and "Outta Gas". Hear of Gold just because it was a damn good episode (also showed Inara had a thing for Capt. Mal), and Outta Gas because it showed how the crew of the Firefly came together. I though Kaylee's coming to the ship was funny as hell.

Forum List

Back