Best place in the US to live?

What do you think?
The town in Indiana where I live, Valparaiso, is ideal. Crime is almost non-existent here, I feel safe anywhere in town. We have no problem with illegal aliens living here because I believe there are VERY few living here, if any. The majority of this town is made up of conservatives, there aren't a whole lot of liberals here that I know of. The town has had a Republican mayor for quite a few years running. The current mayor appears to be about 40 years of age, is a family man, and makes an effort to connect with the people of our town. I've never seen an ANTIFA idiot here in town, we're totally free of THAT scum. It's just a wonderful place to live, I'd encourage anyone thinking of moving to Indiana to definitely check us out.

From that last video you posted I'd say Chicago suits you well.

Last edited:
Not really an answerable question without more info.
If you lean left or right, that will narrow it down somewhat.
Do you like hot or cold weather, desert or woods?

Rather cold weather. I dont really like when it freezes or something but I like to wear light jackets, and I like a fresh cold wind and when it is fresh. I really hate the heat. Im not sure whether I lean left or right, can you give me some definition markers to check where I stand in a american context?

I like moderate, seasonal weather.

The house is mundane on the outside, sybaritic on the inside.

There are more trees than roads.

Rather cold weather. I dont really like when it freezes or something but I like to wear light jackets, and I like a fresh cold wind and when it is fresh. I really hate the heat. Im not sure whether I lean left or right, can you give me some definition markers to check where I stand in a american context?

If you dont know whether you lean left or right after all this time at USMB I cant help you.
As far as your weather choice? You should look up north.

If you dont know whether you lean left or right after all this time at USMB I cant help you.

I think more right, but right is diverse. Im not a white nationalist, Im not against black and white couples or white and asian couples etc. The right just as the left is diverse. But I think for modern american standards Im more right.

My hometown is so conservative that Democrats are like Bigfoot. Everyone has heard of them but nobody has actually seen one.

I think more right, but right is diverse. Im not a white nationalist, Im not against black and white couples or white and asian couples etc. The right just as the left is diverse. But I think for modern american standards Im more right.

We can hope.
Here's a simple test....do you hate Trump?

We can hope.
Here's a simple test....do you hate Trump?

No. But probably as immigrant or potential immigrant (just hypothetically speaking) I shouldnt be supporting him because he makes immigration (and yes also legal immigration) much harder. But I like him actually.

Forum List

Back