Best Governor

I would love to spend 3 out of 4 seasons in that state. I would have to head for Florida in the fall though - another great governor
Do you enjoy being screwed without expanded Medicaid and guaranteed health care? Brainwashed functional morons.And these two states have the worst covid rates going. Absolute idiocy. Change the channel anywhere but Fox rush etc and get real news for crying out loud....

Mike Parsons-Missouri.

We had a short precautionary stay at home lockdown back in April...when we didn't know much about the Wuhan Virus.

Since then, it's been pretty much business as usual, with the addition of social distancing and masks.

The best governor in the county is without a doubt Kristi Nolen of SD. Not only a competent leader but a damn fine MILF.

Runner up is Florida's DeSantis.

I live in Florida and would reverse that. DeSantis is a damned good Governor and so is Nolen.

• Banned
The best governor in the county is without a doubt Kristi Nolen of SD. Not only a competent leader but a damn fine MILF.

I live in Florida and would reverse that. DeSantis is a damned good Governor and so is Nolen.

Nolen, DeSantis, Abbott. The top three.

Nolen always get the top spot because she is a babe.

DeSantis gets the top spot cause he told Florida, all looters, rioters and arsonists would be shot on sight in this State. Good man.

DeSantis gets the top spot cause he told Florida, all looters, rioters and arsonists would be shot on sight in this State. Good man.

Your articulate rationalization is a more compelling argument than me being a horny old man.

Your articulate rationalization is a more compelling argument than me being a horny old man.

What makes you think I'm not a horny old lady. LOL

Well my wife does think that DeSantis is a handsome guy.

She's right. He is but he's also very, very married. LOL

He's also Latino. Show him a hole and he'll see to it it gets plugged !

I think I heard that Kristi is available.

Except there's no governor named Kristi Nolen. Her name is Kristi Noem. I saw it spelled Nolen no less than 3 times in this thread. Get with the program people! ;)

I've already penciled her in as a POTUS contender in the near future. DeSantis as well.

Last edited:

Except there's no governor named Kristi Nolen. Her name is Kristi Noem. I saw it spelled Nolen no less than 3 times in this thread. Get with the program people! ;)

I've already penciled her in as a POTUS contender in the near future.

You have my deepest heartfelt apology.

How could I have been that stupid?

Forum List

Back