How much do extremely poor people owe to the society that gave them the chance to prosper so much?

Should society insist they do a certain amount of labor each day to offset the cost of society that gives them a chance to freely procreate?

Those who receive public assistance should absolutely be put to work if they can't find it on their own...
at a minimum they should at least keep their streets clean,,,

Now locally almost everyone can get free birth control, no thanks to the GOP, so they don't have to worry about unwanted pregnancies. Excepting some red states of course...
The last 30 years have been a huge GOP giveaway to the rich and cuts in investment and infrastructure for our people so we have the worst inequality and upward mobility in our history. screw the GOP sorry you missed reality over on your garbage propaganda machine, brainwashed functional moron.

Should society insist they do a certain amount of labor each day to offset the cost of society that gives them a chance to freely procreate?

Those who receive public assistance should absolutely be put to work if they can't find it on their own...
They are. Sorry you missed reality. They also have to apply for jobs have meetings etc etc....

Poor people who prosper pay taxes. A lot of those like me who grew up somewhat poor but found enormous success and pay considerable taxes don’t mind.

Poor people who prosper pay taxes. A lot of those like me who grew up somewhat poor but found enormous success and pay considerable taxes don’t mind.
its always got to be about you,,,

They are. Sorry you missed reality. They also have to apply for jobs have meetings etc etc....
We need to tax the rich more like their fair share so we can invest in America and Americans again. This doesn't work. The GOP has reconciliation so they can cut taxes for the rich and services for the rest with only 51 votes, all they care about.

Just an example. Would apply to anyone. The question is whether we owe something to the country for making our success possible.

The answer to me is absolutely. If we don’t, then bad things are going to happen.

Just an example. Would apply to anyone. The question is whether we owe something to the country for making our success possible.

The answer to me is absolutely. If we don’t, then bad things are going to happen.
I am willing to let the county keep the part of my property that is the road..

Procreations is now a tax or just a fee?
where is that in the topic or are you trolling again???
The OP brought up procreation. You didn’t read it, did you
but where did it say a tax or fee???
By considering a demand to contribution labor for being able to access human rights.
who said anything about taking their rights away???
The OP that you didn’t read. Stop trolling.
I dont see where rights are being taken away,,, just that they should at least contribute something

You can always send in more than the bare minimum if you like turning your wealth over to the government

By considering a demand to contribution labor for being able to access human rights.
I dont see where rights are being taken away,,, just that they should at least contribute something
What happens when you don’t contribute something you owe?

if you owe it its not a contribution its a bill,,,

Where is contribution in the topic or are you just trolling again?

Where is contribution in the topic or are you just trolling again?
thats the big question you seemed to have missed,,,

Forum List

Back