Best game of the NCAA Tourney so far?

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
Just wondering what you think the best game of the tournament so far is. It's almost a toss up, the Kennesaw St. vs. Xavier game was probably my favorite, but last night's Kansas vs. Arkansas was a very close second.

I wanted Kansas to win until at least Self got back, and then lose under him instead of the assistant, but they played a good game. Arkansas just played a little better.

Just wondering what you think the best game of the tournament so far is. It's almost a toss up, the Kennesaw St. vs. Xavier game was probably my favorite, but last night's Kansas vs. Arkansas was a very close second.
I'm watching it right now. MSU was up 13. They are up 5 at the half. Come on baby! My dad always cries when MSU loses in the regular season. He doesn't realize this is what matters. Making it to at least the final 4. But the elite 8 or sweet 16 is pretty good too. Who cares who won the Big 10 tournament? Michigan is in the NIT tournament. In fact they blew it the other day and lost. And my dad says Izzo sucks. Yea, I'd say he's having a good season. They kind of need to win today though.

#1 player Davis on Florida ATL is having a game to dream of. Calm cool collected and a scoring machine. FAU seems well coached too. They are up 6 with 18 sec.

Forum List

Back