Best Finnish war song (anti - Moscow ) what is your favorite ? my top 3: Säkkijärven polkka, Njet Molotoff!,Marching Song of the Finnish White Army

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Best Finnish war song (anti - Moscow ) what is your favorite ? my top 3: Säkkijärven polkka, Njet Molotoff!,Marching Song of the Finnish White Army

Säkkijärven polkka
"During the Continuation War, the Finnish Army discovered that the retreating Soviets had scattered radio-controlled mines throughout the re-captured city of Viipuri. These mines were set off when a three-note chord was played on the frequency the radio was tuned to, causing three tuning forks (of which each mine had a unique combination) to vibrate at once. Once the Army and Yleisradio experts discovered how the mines worked, an Yleisradio mobile transmitter was brought to Viipuri, and Vesterinen's recording of the polka was played on the same frequencies the mines used. The song was played continuously for about 72 000 times in the beginning of September 1941, after which alternative equipment was used to continue the radio jamming operation until 2 February 1942.[2]"

Finnish winter war song- Njet Molotoff! Lyrics in english.

Vapaussoturin Valloituslaulu - Marching Song of the Finnish White Army

Soviet Muscovy : I fear no man, but that... thing... it scares me....
cuts to Simo Häyhä cleaning his rifle

ps

This is the most non-communist music ever

Finnish winter war song- Njet Molotoff! Lyrics in english. ...

By the way: An unbelievable fascinating language. I expect from everyone - specially also from the Russians - to live in joy and peace together with all other nations on this planet. The sound of weapons in war is always only barbaric.

Last edited:

By the way: An unbelievable fascinating language. I expect from everyone - specially also from the Russians - to live in joy and peace together with all other nations on this planet. The sound of weapons in war is always only barbaric.

The problems between the Ruthens in the Ukraine and the Ruthens in Russia are very special problems, which are not solvable from the EU. And it looks like the USA heats like a little devil nonsense expectations. Very short: Little father Russia should respect little grandpa Ukraine and all of you should stop all fratricides: yesterday. And the Sowiet problem, which had created the criminal leader Krushchev in 1954 with the Krim, is a problem, which is able to be solved with some money, gas and/or water - so it is an easily solveable problem from Russia and the Ukraine - if both independent nations like to solve it in mutual respect - better in mutual love and interest. You are both Christian nations - so I beg you in the name of god: Stop all this nonsense. You are brothers and sisters made in the spirit of god. Go back to your common root and you will find good solutions. Let love be, be in love. God bless you.

Last edited:

The problems between the Ruthens in the Ukraine and the Ruthens in Russia are very special problems, which are not solvable from the EU. And it looks like the USA heats like a little devil nonsense expectations. Very short: Little father Russia should respect little grandpa Ukraine and all of you should stop all fratricides: yesterday. And the Sowiet problem, which had created the criminal leader Krushchev in 1954 with the Krim, is a problem, which is able to be solved with some money, gas and/or water - so it is an easily solveable problem from Russia and the Ukraine - if both independent nations like to solve it in mutual respect - better in mutual love and interest. You are both Christian nations - so I beg you in the name of god: Stop all this nonsense. You are brothers and sisters made in the spirit of god. Go back to your common root and you will find good solutions. Let love be, be in love. God bless you.

my present for you

Tsarev ulus: Russia in the Golden Horde - JSTOR
https://www.jstor.org › stable › pdf

by CJ Halperin · 1982 · Cited by 14 — TSAREV ULUS: RUSSIA IN THE GOLDEN HORDE. One of the consequences of the Mongol conquest of Russia was that the Russians became familiar with ...

my present for you ...

For what?

my present for you ...

For what?

Easter´s present

my present for you ...

For what?

Easter´s present

Easter presents don't have any Christian tradition. The question was: What is your intention? And why to trust in information from an US-American about the history of Russia?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back