Best christmas movie ever?

• Banned
What about a "Christmas story"? You will shoot your eye out, kid. What about "Die hard" : yippe ki yay, motherf***ker! The list goes on and on.

M.r Magoos Christmas carol. Or the 1951 classic. Alastair Sim. Because, why not?
c'mon now, "Christmas Story" is the hands down winner, in fact it is so good that it should have an award named after it so other movies can vie for the award, much like the Cy Young award is named after the greatest pitcher of all time and given to others who have merited it.

okay lets review its a wonderful life...i put it on with kidlets.....8 and 4....no worries...everything going great till the scene where the pharm guy slaps him....i remembered one hard slap and we could move on....o hell no....i counted 3 or so before the 8 yr old began screaming at me....4 yr was already crying....so i got to downvote it....

the perfect christmas movie doesnt make kids scream and cry....so i move on to white christmas.....sob its starts with war scenes....

so we did the muppets christmas carol....

"The Bells Of St. Mary's" with Bing Crosby.

The year it was made, my husband was a nine year old Catholic school boy and altar boy/choir boy, and it always warmed his heart when we watched it, to go back and remember that he actually did interact with strongly moral priests and gentle and wise nuns.

they are christians....no religious confusion allowed...you ahould hear mama bear when i ask questions about the bible ...i dont get why some people dont believe Catholic are christians ..i tried to warn a friend who moved here....she was always going...i think thats just you....till phamphets trashing catholics were left on her desk

Clear winner and runner up with 3-5 as a tossup.
  1. It’s a wonderful life
  2. The apartment
  3. Christmas vacation
  4. A Christmas story
  5. Nightmare before Christmas

Clear winner and runner up with 3-5 as a tossup.
  1. It’s a wonderful life
  2. The apartment
  3. Christmas vacation
  4. A Christmas story
  5. Nightmare before Christmas
That is a list for you queer Moon Bats.

The list for us hetros:
Die Hard
Reindeer Games
Long Kiss Goodbye
Violent Night
Invasion USA
and for our children - Home Alone

Last edited:
That is a list for you queer Moon Bats.

The list for us hetros:
Die Hard
Reindeer Games
Long Kiss Goodbye
Violent Night
Invasion USA
and for our children - Home Alone
Mostly good movies. Sorry your dick is so tiny you think films that blow shit up make up for it. I’d call all those entertaining but not “great” movies.

it's a wonderful life

christmas story

how the grinch stole christmas

christmas vacation

christmas carol w/ george C scott

charlie brown christmas

in that order.

okay lets review its a wonderful life...i put it on with kidlets.....8 and 4....no worries...everything going great till the scene where the pharm guy slaps him....i remembered one hard slap and we could move on....o hell no....i counted 3 or so before the 8 yr old began screaming at me....4 yr was already crying....so i got to downvote it....

the perfect christmas movie doesnt make kids scream and cry....so i move on to white christmas.....sob its starts with war scenes....

I guess age appropriateness has it's place. Odd, but when I was a kid, before Ralphie, and the Grinch, we watched Jimmy Stuart every Christmas, and while I saw Mr. Gower's action as shocking, and a pretty shitty thing to do, the idea of an adult swatting a kid was only slightly beyond the norm. We knew something like that was wrong and unfair, but not particularly traumatizing to see.

Don’t turn on Tom and Jerry I guess.

Forum List

Back