Best and Worst Presidents of My Lifetime. Mashmont Rates Them.

I'm sure that's what the Warren Report said.

The only thing that the Warren Report ever accomplished was getting Jerry Ford to the Presidency.
Its hilarious how difficult you think it was to research the assassination. Got any-other made up shit ?

I go back to Eisenhower

1. Ike
2. Obama
3. Reagan
4. LBJ
5. JFK
6. Clinton
7. Bush 41
8. Nixon N
9. Ford
10. Carter
11. Bush 43
12. Trump

I will withhold ranking Biden until he has completed a term.
Right now, I would tentatively put him around Bush 41
LBJ was god awful dude Nixon did end the viet name war so there is that....Kennedy got lots of nookie so I commend him for that

I’d love to know what metrics were used in this determination..

My metrics are quite straightforward

What were you given when you took office?
What did you accomplish?
What crisis did you face and how did you handle them?
What shape did you leave the country?
What were your long term accomplishments?

I stand by my list

1. Ike
2. Obama
3. Reagan
4. LBJ
5. JFK
6. Clinton
7. Bush 41
8. Nixon
9. Ford
10. Carter
11. Bush 43
12. Trump

Last edited:
Its hilarious how difficult you think it was to research the assassination. Got any-other made up shit ?

Apparently, you've never researched this subject. I researched it about ten years ago, and have watched more than a few documentaries.

You obviously are sticking with the Warren report no matter what, which has been debunked a thousand times over.

My metrics are quite straightforward

What were you given when you took office?
What did you accomplish?
What crisis did you face and how did you handle them?
What shape did you leave the country?
What were your long term accomplishments?

I stand by my list

1. Ike
2. Obama
3. Reagan
4. LBJ
5. JFK
6. Clinton
7. Bush 41
8. Nixon
9. Ford
10. Carter
11. Bush 43
12. Trump

Putting our previous discussion aside:

1. Ike - Destroyed Democracy in the 3rd world. Supported the illegal and overwhelming unpopular government of S. Vietnam - screwed that pooch from the get go. We're still in conflicts because of him

2. Obama - Obamacare was his only accomplishment. The GOP walked all over him. Failed to support Dem candidates resulting in the 2010 redistricting and loss of the house. Nice orator though

3. Reagan - Not bad, except for giving lip service to extreme right wing views - started the whole right wing revival that we're still up against

4. LBJ - Did some great things domestically, but totally screwed the pooch ion Vietnam

5. JFK - Listened to Ike and launch the Bay of Pigs invasion (big mistake). Lowered taxes at the right time. Almost started a nuclear WWIII. Had the right idea re: Vietnam.

6. Clinton - A good President at a time when everything was going right anyway. Info Tech boom was his lucky ticket

7. Bush 41 - A good President, but should have invaded Iraq when the time was right.

8. Nixon - A good President except for severe abuse of power and the whole Watergate thing (What was he thinking -McGovern had no chance of winning!) I don't blame him for Vietnam - he got handed an impossible situation (thanks to LBJ)

9. Ford - Was he ever really President? If I remember his biggest accomplishment was getting hit by a golf ball!

10. Carter - A good man for the time. Organized arms to Afghani rebels which helped bring down the USSR.

11. Bush 43 - Illegal invasion of Iraq based on totally false info - blatantly lied. Screwed the pooch in Afghanistan. Lower taxes on the rich when he should have paid down the debt.

12. Trump - No significant policies. Got impeached twice. Should have been removed from office except for the spineless GOP weenies in the Senate. Tried to overthrow democracy.

So far Biden is looking like the best President in my lifetime - just as long as he doesn't get us into WWIII.

Apparently, you've never researched this subject. I researched it about ten years ago, and have watched more than a few documentaries.

You obviously are sticking with the Warren report no matter what, which has been debunked a thousand times over.
The only conspiracy theory today is the actual Warren Report. With what we know now you’d have to be very dumb to believe the governments story

Putting our previous discussion aside:

1. Ike - Destroyed Democracy in the 3rd world. Supported the illegal and overwhelming unpopular government of S. Vietnam - screwed that pooch from the get go. We're still in conflicts because of him

2. Obama - Obamacare was his only accomplishment. The GOP walked all over him. Failed to support Dem candidates resulting in the 2010 redistricting and loss of the house. Nice orator though

3. Reagan - Not bad, except for giving lip service to extreme right wing views - started the whole right wing revival that we're still up against

4. LBJ - Did some great things domestically, but totally screwed the pooch ion Vietnam

5. JFK - Listened to Ike and launch the Bay of Pigs invasion (big mistake). Lowered taxes at the right time. Almost started a nuclear WWIII. Had the right idea re: Vietnam.

6. Clinton - A good President at a time when everything was going right anyway. Info Tech boom was his lucky ticket

7. Bush 41 - A good President, but should have invaded Iraq when the time was right.

8. Nixon - A good President except for severe abuse of power and the whole Watergate thing (What was he thinking -McGovern had no chance of winning!) I don't blame him for Vietnam - he got handed an impossible situation (thanks to LBJ)

9. Ford - Was he ever really President? If I remember his biggest accomplishment was getting hit by a golf ball!

10. Carter - A good man for the time. Organized arms to Afghani rebels which helped bring down the USSR.

11. Bush 43 - Illegal invasion of Iraq based on totally false info - blatantly lied. Screwed the pooch in Afghanistan. Lower taxes on the rich when he should have paid down the debt.

12. Trump - No significant policies. Got impeached twice. Should have been removed from office except for the spineless GOP weenies in the Senate. Tried to overthrow democracy. Made his politically career out of bellyaching about insignificant nonsense like an old lady.

So far Biden is looking like the best President in my lifetime - just as long as he doesn't get us into WWIII.

Wow, you watched a few documentaries. A lot of people smarter than you accept the Warren report. You just look for chem trails. Debunked, like shit. Not by anyone with the mentality greater than a mature cucumber.

LBJ was god awful dude Nixon did end the viet name war so there is that....Kennedy got lots of nookie so I commend him for that
No, one could do what Clinton did. Develope a prosperous economy taking phone calls from heads of states while getting head.

Obama - Obamacare was his only accomplishment. The GOP walked all over him. Failed to support Dem candidates resulting in the 2010 redistricting and loss of the house. Nice orator though
Really ? Getting Bin Laden and turning the country around from the second greatest recession ever wasn’t enough ?
Any success Trump claimed in the economy was because of the stage set by Obama. Trump promptly deregulated Banks, ran up the biggest deficit, dissed Covid effects and turned the country into a typical gop recession. Oh, Obama had Benghazzi. An attack on one of our embassies. One attack vs how many under Bush ? Oh, 13.

Grassy Knoll!
Magic Bullet! Magic Bullet!

Did I say anything about the Grassy Knoll or any magic bullet?

As I said in the beginning, their have been lot's of false flag conspiracy theories. Some are created by people who believe them, some are created to discredit any and all suspicions.

Do you also believe that it was communist agitators that burned down the Reichstag in 1933? After all, that was, like the Warren Report, the official government conclusion - so I expect that you'd believe it.

Or do you believe that it was the one and only false flag conspiracy theory that ever existed?

Do you believe that aliens from another planet landed at Roswell or that it was, like the government said, a weather balloon? Of course saying that it was a failed test of nuclear propulsion on jet aircraft would just be a zany conspiracy theory, right?

Really ? Getting Bin Laden and turning the country around from the second greatest recession ever wasn’t enough ?
Any success Trump claimed in the economy was because of the stage set by Obama. Trump promptly deregulated Banks, ran up the biggest deficit, dissed Covid effects and turned the country into a typical gop recession. Oh, Obama had Benghazzi. An attack on one of our embassies. One attack vs how many under Bush ? Oh, 13.

Getting Bin Laden was an accomplishment of our intelligence agencies and special forces.

Obama did a good job with the economic recovery, but almost every President (except Trump) would have done the same. God help us if Trump had been President. The reality was that the economic collapse of 2008 was a total fraud, intentionally caused by the banks. Obama should have put a whole lot of Banking executives in prison instead of playing their game.

The Benghazzi murders were 100% the fault of Ambassador Stevens. He was told not to go there. He chose to stay and inspect the place. He saw the huge hole that had been blown in the embassy wall. He made a series of very bad decisions that got himself killed.

Getting Bin Laden was an accomplishment of our intelligence agencies and special forces.
Oh, the commander in chief has the final say. Priority number one for the military. It obviously wasn't for Bush. Silly claiming that Obama wasn’t behind it and ordered the effort because he didn’t pull the trigger. That’s hilarious.

Did I say anything about the Grassy Knoll or any magic bullet?

As I said in the beginning, their have been lot's of false flag conspiracy theories. Some are created by people who believe them, some are created to discredit any and all suspicions.

Do you also believe that it was communist agitators that burned down the Reichstag in 1933? After all, that was, like the Warren Report, the official government conclusion - so I expect that you'd believe it.

Or do you believe that it was the one and only false flag conspiracy theory that ever existed?

Do you believe that aliens from another planet landed at Roswell or that it was, like the government said, a weather balloon? Of course saying that it was a failed test of nuclear propulsion on jet aircraft would just be a zany conspiracy theory, right?
Just as crazy conspiracy theories

Just so ya know. Oswald acted alone
No doubt

I go back to Eisenhower

1. Ike
2. Obama
3. Reagan
4. LBJ
5. JFK
6. Clinton
7. Bush 41
8. Nixon
9. Ford
10. Carter
11. Bush 43
12. Trump

I will withhold ranking Biden until he has completed a term.
Right now, I would tentatively put him around Bush 41
Ike was an imbecilic. The term "liberal republican" identifies them.

LBJ was a major league idiot. He got 50,000 American boys killed.

Except for Reagan your list is a joke.

Forum List

Back