Bess Myerson, the 1st Jewish Miss America, dies at 90

Did anybody but the Nazi left take note that Bess Myerson was Jewish? Everything the low information hysterical left comes up with these days is related to ethnic identity or racism.

Jack Benny the jew was racist cuz he treated Rochester so badly :whip:
In other words, you were made the ass and want to bring in Black people as a deflection form your stupid and failed post...lol.

you were not there so STFU
Yeah, I see you are mase becuase you were made the asshole, you rectum licker.

I didn't have to be there, I used her own words.

Are you going to come off as even more stupid by insinuating that she lied about the prejudice she faced???
Go on and do it RL, you are that stupid.

I don't remember her trumpeting her religion, so who cares?
I don't remember her trumpeting her religion, so who cares?

you are one ignorant goy living in jesusland, so of course you don't know

Bess Myerson was born July 16, 1924, the second daughter of Russian immigrants. Raised in a one-bedroom Bronx apartment, she was beloved by her housepainter father, Louis, and beleaguered by her strict mother, Bella.

Myerson won, advancing to Atlantic City for the Miss America pageant. Organizers urged her to change her name — they suggested "Betty Merrick" — but Myerson refused.

Her title, captured as the horrors of the Holocaust were coming to light, made Myerson a hero to her peers. Walking down the stage to cries of "Mazel tov!" from Jews in the audience, Myerson later recalled thinking, "This victory is theirs."

OH no here it comes, right after WWII, how many American men lost their lifes in WWII?

Lots-----how does your comment relate to the topic of the
thread or any of the posts submitted by people with brains in
their heads?

Nope just sick like many others that we continue to hear non stop plight of the Jews in WWII.

Penelope---world war II ended in 1945------it was not
"non - stop" What is it you are "hearing" "non stop"----
and who is "we" ?? When I was a child-----I despised
baseball as broad-cast on the radio-----it annoyed me.
Therefore-----I did not listen. If you are tired about hearing
something-----don't listen.

Shall we all wear badges so that everyone will know our preferred ethnicities? Is it so terrible to be viewed as an individual?
At the time she became Miss America, they might as well have been wearing badges

:bsflag:
Far from it

There was a definite social strata for Jews in the 40s. Being Miss America wasn't part of that strata

At that time we were shut out of certain jobs and company's and couldn't rent apartments or buy homes in certain neighborhoods , that is a fact.

Shall we all wear badges so that everyone will know our preferred ethnicities? Is it so terrible to be viewed as an individual?
At the time she became Miss America, they might as well have been wearing badges

Far from it

There was a definite social strata for Jews in the 40s. Being Miss America wasn't part of that strata

At that time we were shut out of certain jobs and company's and couldn't rent apartments or buy homes in certain neighborhoods , that is a fact.

Long ago I was a child-----my dad got sick and my mom was left with five kids-----all under age 14. ----ie----just kids. She had one skill------excellent typist. ----- a very kind neighbor
advised her "change your name----you will never get a job
in an office with so jewish a name" Nice lady----she used
to take me to sunday school with her daughter because it was the "Christian" thing to do. -----good experience for me.
The town in which I grew up had been "restricted" until
it started to generate lots of little houses for baby boom families--------My dad was able to buy a house there because---the people selling them----wanted to sell and he
had a VA privilege for Mortgage. Lots of the people nearby were HORRIFIED. There were no blacks in the whole town
until about 25 years later

Nope just sick like many others that we continue to hear non stop plight of the Jews in WWII.

The Jews use the holocaust in everything, one would need to go death and blind to miss it. WWII, millions died.

Far from it

well I guess then that the same could be said for Milton Berle, Buddy Myer, Howie Camnitz, Hank Greenberg, George Burns you stupid god damned liar
Entertainers were part of that social strata. Jews were allowed to make you laugh. Not many Jewish ball players since Greenberg
Beauty Queens? Not many before or after
Sanford Koufax sys you are a goddamm liar

he even sat out a WS game for a religious holiday and no one blinked an eye you goddam ass
Let me check my calendar...

That is one from fifty years ago. And yes, he received alot of recognition for the fact that he was Jewish

The Jews use the holocaust in everything, one would need to go death and blind to miss it. WWII, millions died.

really? I have been a jew ALL MY LIFE-- but I grew
up in a very Christian town. You are simply a Nazi
sow---very SENSITIVE to anything related to jews so it
seems to you that you are INUNDATED (based on your
use of the English language it is obvious you would not
know the word 'inundate'-----you can google it) I heard
a lot more about "JEW" in the homes of my Christian
playmates and even in the church I attended now and
then, than I heard in my own home or in the homes of
Christian friends. Like you they were annoyed at
anything "jewish" ------they spoke as if "JEW" was
being rammed down their throats. My town lit up
during the Christmas season----it was a town of one
small private house after the other and all Christians
"decorated" One of the Nazi neighbors got all bent
out of shape and complained to my mom----"you people
ruin the neighborhood" she alluded to the fact that
the house was not festooned with lights ----it looked
"jewish" you are not alone---"jew" bothered her
too.

Far from it

well I guess then that the same could be said for Milton Berle, Buddy Myer, Howie Camnitz, Hank Greenberg, George Burns you stupid god damned liar
Entertainers were part of that social strata. Jews were allowed to make you laugh. Not many Jewish ball players since Greenberg
Beauty Queens? Not many before or after
Sanford Koufax sys you are a goddamm liar

he even sat out a WS game for a religious holiday and no one blinked an eye you goddam ass
Let me check my calendar...

That is one from fifty years ago. And yes, he received alot of recognition for the fact that he was Jewish

according to you he had to wear a badge on his uni

dodgers = badge, right liar?

In other words, you were made the ass and want to bring in Black people as a deflection form your stupid and failed post...lol.

Are you going to come off as even more stupid by insinuating that she lied about the prejudice she faced???

can I have that in English instead of ebonics thug?

Far from it

the jewish college professor and his family lived on the other side of the block when I was a kid during the rabid anti-semetic 1960s. I could also add the jewish doctors and lawyers in town as well as shopkeepers and school teachers, but that would likely ruin your persecution complex for a few seconds

:bsflag::bsflag::bsflag:

Last edited:

can I have that in English instead of ebonics thug?

Sure you can have it in English, you rectum licker!!!

I see you are mad because you were made the asshole of the thread.

You attempted to make the idiotic claim that the first Jewish Ms. America faced no racism.

I posted her very own statement to the contrary, again making you an ass.

So are you going to further your embrace of stupidity by suggesting that she lied about the prejudice she faced??

Now you have it in English, rectum licker.

Forum List

Back